Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated] - page 9. (Read 21983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

You guys are fucking bastards. David is the victim of a real scammer (Wadii Rashid) who is now in jail.
David lost his money, his friends, his job, his reputation (not only on the forum but in real life) and you create a hate thread against him, written in a way that you make people believe that he was the scammer.
It is exactly the same as blaming a rape victim from being raped by Hitler. Sick.
FTFY because absolutely nothing like blaming the rape victim.
Outside man *always* claims to be the victim of the con he's roping for. De facto exit strategy.
you did not only post what he said. you also said that he is a fraud and a shill.
(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related) ...

noun: shill; plural noun: shills
        2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Works for me.

Why does bonemeal's post read exactly like a spoetnik post? Copycat or hypocrite? Either's possible as spoetnik contradicts himself a lot and impersonating a dick is pretty low hanging fruit (even for a noob).
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

you did not only post what he said. you also said that he is a fraud and a shill.
(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related) ...

noun: shill; plural noun: shills
        2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Works for me.

i checked wikipedia (because my english sucks anyway) which said (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill):
A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

noun
a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

not sure.... so by your definition anybody working in marketing is a shill? then its not a bad word at all...just a job description... i thought shilling includes to deceive someone?
Activity: 252
Merit: 251

You guys are fucking bastards. David is the victim of a real scammer (Wadii Rashid) who is now in jail.
David lost his money, his friends, his job, his reputation (not only on the forum but in real life) and you create a hate thread against him, written in a way that you make people believe that he was the scammer.
It is exactly the same as blaming a rape victim from being raped. Sick.

Spoetnik you had people hating you and ruining your reputation but instead of learning from it, you now dedicate your time and energy into ruining others people life ? Don't you see the problem here ?

Learn to read and stop twisting shit around to suit you.

Dave posted an apology with police involvement with talk of a Monero marketing company.
ALL i did was post what he said.
All the rest of that moronic bullshit you accuse me of is pure lies.

back up your mouth or stfu..

PS: Innocent people don't apologize.

(btw he is no shill as he never hid is relationship to monero - a shill is somebody who wants you to think he is not related)

and of course do innocent people apologize when they do something which harms others - even if it is not their fault... if i where david i'd apologize also because he made a bad judgement about his partners. this can happen...

btw: best wishes and good luck david - i hope it ends well ;-)
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
But since you want to be a mouthy jerk about it, i will point out how i am on medical disability right now

Most people in Kelowna are on social assistance - paid for by the hard working folks in the oilpatch in Alberta.

That's why Kelowna is considered trailer trash to the rest of Canada.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Spoetnik you had people hating you and ruining your reputation but instead of learning from it, you now dedicate your time and energy into ruining others people life ? Don't you see the problem here ?

Learn to read and stop twisting shit around to suit you.

Dave posted an apology with police involvement with talk of a Monero marketing company.
ALL i did was post what he said.
All the rest of that moronic bullshit you accuse me of is pure lies.

back up your mouth or stfu..

PS: Innocent people don't apologize.
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.

I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.
I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Suck it shill Wink

lol, talking about integrity while telling lies... living from paycheck to paycheck, but no job...

pathetic...

best regards

I never lied in Crypto before.. prove it.
And yes i have far more integrity than any worthless human garbage Monero Shill.. and i have proven it.
And whether i work or not is none of your business.
But since you want to be a mouthy jerk about it, i will point out how i am on medical disability right now
and you just called a guy with medical problems pathetic etc.. round of applause ..classy buddy  Roll Eyes

I also will point out the only people who knew that are old school Cryptsy guys.
And based on your user name that shows me your hiding.. i never seen your name before
so how do you know something i said on Cryptsy chat 2 year ago ? ..you exposed yourself LOL
You have too keep quiet to maintain your cover Wink

what on earth are you rambling about? I read nothing on cryptsy, I just read your stupid troll posts over here and wanted to point out the inconsistency...

medical disability, I should've figured why you act like a frustrated old grumpy man all the time, nothing better to do, projecting your own silly frustrations in internet-trolling...

not that I believe anything you say anymore, you've exposed your lying nature...

suck it troll  Wink

best regards

I added more to my post 9 minutes before you quoted me.. nice try though.. BUSTED LOL

wow, one sick delusional puppy you are... don't even get where you're aiming at... you're in a league of your own I guess

best of luck man, you obviously need it
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.

I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.

Suck it shill Wink

lol, talking about integrity while telling lies... living from paycheck to paycheck, but no job...

pathetic...

best regards

And yes i have far more integrity than any worthless human garbage Monero Shill.. and i have proven it.
and you just called a guy with medical problems pathetic etc.. round of applause ..classy buddy  Roll Eyes

I also will point out the only people who knew that are old school Cryptsy guys.
And based on your user name that shows me your hiding.. i never seen your name before
so how do you know something i said on Cryptsy chat 2 year ago ? ..you exposed yourself LOL

what on earth are you rambling about? I read nothing on cryptsy, I just read your stupid troll posts over here and wanted to point out the inconsistency...

medical disability, I should've figured why you act like a frustrated old grumpy man all the time, nothing better to do, projecting your own silly frustrations in internet-trolling...

not that I believe anything you say anymore, you've exposed your lying nature...

suck it troll  Wink

best regards

I added more to my post 9 minutes before you quoted me.. nice try though.. BUSTED LOL

Suck it shill Wink

pathetic...

best regards

suck it troll  Wink

best regards
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster.

Oh the irony.

yup.. we all apologize for doing GOOD things  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Suck it shill Wink

pathetic...

best regards

EDIT:
OK oops... i said i was "Not working" on the Monero Marketing topic just hours ago.. so my bad i admit it !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13139492
Sorry for jumping on you about that.. i was wrong !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
There once was a troll named ceti
who didn't have evidence ready
so when pressed about his lies
he laid down and died with his lies by his side
but not before he got off, "oh really....."

Trolls ?
I just gave you a neg rating for it and spamming and lying etc.
You have dishonestly been defending Monero *poorly.
And if you start rapping about Spoetnik is a Troll i am gonna lose it.. pissing my pants laughing ROFL
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Guess which one is Ceti in the top pic.  Roll Eyes

I have one of those pics somewhere.. my Aunt feeding me a bear bottle at 3 months old or something LOL

Where else would a guy show up and say what he has and apologies and be cleared off wrong doing ?
If it was not Monero all of you Shills would be assuming the worst in a heart beat.
You claim we need proof to say he's guilty ? has admitted his guilt and apologized.
For what ? go fucking ask your shill best friend of 2 years idiots LOL
You have the balls to stay silent and hide info from the public investors then say prove it ? wow some nerve !
Who wants to bet these Monero cheerleaders know more than they let on ?
Since there was 5 guys involved in the original story here.. where are they and why so quiet ?
This is a crock of shit !
The shithead bag holders lined up to say i was guilty and give me neg ratings.
For what ?
Copying and pasting what Dave said ? ..gimme a break  Roll Eyes

I encourage everyone out there to give these Monero Spammers negative ratings too.. they are deceitful frauds !
That one idiot i quoted deserves one for bumping that Speculation topic 24/7 for damn near two years..
Then playing dumb about it.. and yeah it's self-moderated too  Roll Eyes
And by the way Monero Investards™
I do recall the forum exploding and getting sick of you all telling you to STFU a year ago.
We all got sick of your spamming and scammy antics here and there was a large backlash from everyone.
You guys then claimed this place was garbage and said you're going to your own forum.
..tucking your tails between your legs and wandering off..
And here we are reading an apology from one your Shills THAT NEVER LEFT ROFL
Oh we're leaving you say.. So the Latapie guys starts a Monero Marketing company and spams us LOL
How is that leaving ?

I'd bury your stupid coin but i feel sorry for you sad sack bag holders.. your shitty coin is dead
and because of that your lashing out taking it out on the people you have been pissing off for 2 years.
Accept responsibility for your actions like a grown up brats.

PS:
Don't forget to give these spammers a negative rating guys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster.

Oh the irony.

Suck it shill Wink

pathetic...

best regards
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Admittedly he was also involved very much so with hyperstake, as I recall correctly. And mintcoin too.

Why do you hate it so much as to single it out from Mintcoin and Hyperstake?

Hope you find clarity, some day Smiley

HYP and MINT dont go for spam campaigns
Can you link the HYP scandal, please?
legendary
David is a nice guy from what i know and he's too stupid to scam people, i think he's a good target for scammers

Anyway monero and dark are almost dead, zeroclash coming soon

Sell Sell!

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved.

Where is this confession and evidence? The only thing David confessed to was being taking by a fraudster--something you'll probably be doing when the dash-ship sinks.

oh reallllyyyyy...................

Is that evidence?

of course not

My point exactly. Do you have any proof David was the cause of a fraud or are you just trying to set as many posts away from you getting called out on a lie as possible?

No. 

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved

Wow! You just went in a circle.

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up.

There once was a troll named ceti
who didn't have evidence ready
so when pressed about his lies
he laid down and died with his lies by his side
but not before he got off, "oh really....."
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
Don't panic, there is a large buy wall support at 0.00001, right where it deserves to be
90% of all recently executed trade orders are selling

Cheap coins.. NOM NOM NOM NOM

They -KNOW- they are in serious trouble which is why they called in the troops.
All hands on deck.. man your battle stations... Monero Shills unite !

IF they were ever going to accomplish something other than just another pump and dump..
It would have happened long ago.

I get people that want to flip coins for profit but some are naive and buy into various Shill Shenanigans..
This is not fair to people who believe all the hype then invest lots holding indefinably.. (long term)
Even if the whole Monero fanbase etc was honest in thinking it's the greatest eva !!111ONE
They still don't get 1 thing !

ALL coins get manipulated by rich scene players and pump groups.. leaving a trail of dead coins and victims.
The "not me" routine is grossly irresponsible of them all.
History speaks loud and clear on this guys.. and don't even bother blaming "devine level Trolls"
I don't sell access to my pump group for a fee or claim to be a millionaire investor.
Or have the name.. Kaiser or Dotcom etc.

You may be a FUDster, but right now this is my favorite post in a long time! Respect.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
David is a nice guy from what i know and he's too stupid to scam people, i think he's a good target for scammers

Sell Sell!

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved.

Where is this confession and evidence? The only thing David confessed to was being taking by a fraudster--something you'll probably be doing when the dash-ship sinks.

Is that evidence?

of course not

My point exactly. Do you have any proof David was the cause of a fraud or are you just trying to set as many posts away from you getting called out on a lie as possible?

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up.

Guess which one is Ceti in the top pic.  Roll Eyes

legendary

Sell Sell!

No.  

Is that evidence?

of course not

No.  

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up. Or are we gonna go in another circle?
Pages:
Jump to: