Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] XTRABYTES PROJECT - page 5. (Read 16156 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 16, 2022, 05:31:27 AM
Result: The Community decided that the 1:1 ratio should be kept for the upcoming swap, with 66% of votes. Thank you for your participation.

Our next move as we get closer to the swap, is to discuss the coin economics that will be chosen by our community. Here are a two options we have discussed, but let us know if there are any other ideas. When the discussion ends, a critical poll will have place for the Community to decide.

1) Swap coins and burn remaining supply that was not swapped.

2) Mine 650 million coins on the new private chain, by using the STATIC nodes that were setup on the old chain.

Please join the Discord to get involved with the discussion: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr

Yes great result, but why is it the story of this projects life to always leave the context out?

According to your own richlist there are 6078 wallets that cointain XBY, on your discord there where 77 votes registrered. Which comes down to the fact that 1.26% of your wallet owners have put down their vote. And yes 66% of that 1.26% voted yes.

If you guys think that running such important decissions on the projects future can be supported by only 1.26% of the wallet owners then it already shows the incompetence and misunderstanding of such an important topic as tokeneconomics.
Activity: 17
September 15, 2022, 07:49:04 PM
Result: The Community decided that the 1:1 ratio should be kept for the upcoming swap, with 66% of votes. Thank you for your participation.

Our next move as we get closer to the swap, is to discuss the coin economics that will be chosen by our community. Here are a two options we have discussed, but let us know if there are any other ideas. When the discussion ends, a critical poll will have place for the Community to decide.

1) Swap coins and burn remaining supply that was not swapped.

2) Mine 650 million coins on the new private chain, by using the STATIC nodes that were setup on the old chain.

Please join the Discord to get involved with the discussion: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr
September 15, 2022, 12:54:03 PM
it don't matter what crap people say about this project

the fact that borzalom releases some code, regardless amount, is proof that project is a legitimate fighter in the crypto space

it's very clear to me there is an organized rebellion against the project, as with all projects that have without under their own control

i will choose to invest. if you don't, that fine. just leave.

Yes very good, do your own research on this project and its founders. After 5 years there is now a copied version of OTS released with minor changes to its actual functionality. Very groundbreaking indeed. And along with this new exchanges are being listed and everyone that is asking questions is banned from the discord. Sounds like the good old days all over again hoping to pump and dump the project again. I don't think its strange that there is a rebellion against this project and person as people have lost millions in the empty promises that have been done by its founders for many years already.
Activity: 22
September 15, 2022, 12:38:11 PM
it don't matter what crap people say about this project

the fact that borzalom releases some code, regardless amount, is proof that project is a legitimate fighter in the crypto space

it's very clear to me there is an organized rebellion against the project, as with all projects that have without under their own control

i will choose to invest. if you don't, that fine. just leave.
September 15, 2022, 11:17:50 AM
So is this the so called secret code that took 5 years to deliver?

In the discord you will found out that this is only 1 percent of the product and it still takes thousands of hours from the single voluntary developer to get to an alpha version. It doesnt really make any sense to market anything while there is still no product and this product is a couple of years away.

Be careful about your lies. There is no where in the Discord that states this is 1 percent of the product. This is a significant part of the code and it is proof that there is technology behind PoSign. Why do you come here, with a fake "Borzolum" name, only to spread more lies? Your name is very telling of your intentions.

Can you maybe also elaborate why so many people have been banned from your discord, where they to vocal for your liking? Asking to many questions about the history of the project and its MLM scam founders? Or are you just enjoying your powertrip?
Activity: 12
September 15, 2022, 10:46:49 AM

In the discord you will found out that this is only 1 percent of the product and it still takes thousands of hours from the single voluntary developer to get to an alpha version. It doesnt really make any sense to market anything while there is still no product and this product is a couple of years away.

Be careful about your lies. There is no where in the Discord that states this is 1 percent of the product. This is a significant part of the code and it is proof that there is technology behind PoSign. Why do you come here, with a fake "Borzolum" name, only to spread more lies? Your name is very telling of your intentions.

Is it incorrect then that its stated that there are thousands of hours left to deliver an alpha version of PoSign? Because thats shared by Borzalom himself on the discord last week. Its even stated that this OTS is not the final product and need improvements. So could you enlighten us on a percentage then?
September 15, 2022, 09:42:20 AM

September 14, 2022, 08:24:17 AM
I'm surprised this project still exists lol

Well, I have to admit that I admire the conviction of the people that want to make this project a reality. I hope it works out for everyone invested in XBY

Money and greed do strange things to people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XBYLies/
September 14, 2022, 08:16:03 AM

Activity: 12
September 14, 2022, 07:57:37 AM
September 13, 2022, 05:46:48 PM
Xtrabytes OTS code has been published to Github:

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES-OTS

"The code enables the understanding of XTRABYTES-OTS logic through code analysis. This is a usable and working solution for creating secret keys, public keys, and signatures for XTRABYTES-OTS and also for signing and validating the messages. This published post-quantum OTS signature method also will test voluntary works. If the community teamwork will powerful and usable in this way then many other XTRABYTES technology bricks will be published similar way. Explanatory parts are missing from the code, these comment parts will have to be added during volunteer work so that even those less experienced in coding can understand the logic of the operations. Detailed documentation containing explanatory images based on the code can also be prepared so that even those who do not know how to program can understand the operation of XTRABYTES-OTS. Related to these documents, high-level professional evaluations and mathematical proofs related to the XTRABYTES-OTS technology can also be prepared." - Borzalom

Here's an article to understand what OTS is:
https://www.cryptologie.net/article/306/hash-based-signatures-part-i-one-time-signatures-ots/

Please visit the Discord for additional information: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr
September 13, 2022, 02:50:51 PM
We will be releasing the Xtrabytes-OTS code as open source on our Github.

Please keep look out for announcement on Discord.

https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Hi Crypto Friends :)
September 12, 2022, 04:39:51 PM
I'm surprised this project still exists lol

Well, I have to admit that I admire the conviction of the people that want to make this project a reality. I hope it works out for everyone invested in XBY
August 31, 2022, 03:56:10 PM
Dave is alive.
August 31, 2022, 10:53:01 AM
So after 4 years and with a new bull market coming up you are still trying to scam people whilst you already scammed people out of millions with your project? When will it be enough for you and your friend CCRevolution?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 31, 2022, 07:54:06 AM
Attention: XTRABYTES has a new domain name: https://www.xtrabytes.dev/

We also have a new Discord server https://discord.gg/bdP3Y9TYxU

And new telegram: https://t.me/XtrabytesOfficial

More updates will be coming shortly. Thank you!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 04:45:39 PM
This project had an ICO - sale of tokens? Do you have the white paper of the project?
Activity: 55
August 24, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
Did CCex Exchange ever refund the original scammed ICO investors who had invested in the scam ICO, after Borzalom and CCRevolution rescued the XBY blockchain? If so, could anyone with direct knowledge confirm this as a fact?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
April 10, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
This thread can now be closed. Thank you all for your support!!

We will see you on the new XtraBYtes thread Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
April 10, 2017, 05:28:30 PM
I have spent several hours today working on the ANN for XtraBYtes. Many images and content and of course editing to make it flow and look nice... I hope to have it posted in a few hours on the new topic and we can all leave this nonsense behind.

Very glad to hear that Smiley
I hope Borzalom will soon release the wallet that has all new artwork and such. The current release has original bitmox logo. Will be waiting towards to seeing that thread!

Its funny that he and I were just discussing this because I wanted to put the links for the wallets up and he has not changed them yet. He cannot get to it until the end of the week and so now I am faced with the dilemma of posting the new ANN with wallets that still say Bitmox or waiting until he can fix it.

However, this brings up another challenge because there is a special date starting at block 25,000 (this will occur on the 15th at 21:00 UTC) and I think it is more important that anyone interested has time to prepare if they wish to participate.

Participate in what?? I will give you just a small hint... its about being a MASTER NODE.

So, I think I must post the ANN (even with old link descriptions) because he has enough things to do already and if he says he can't get to it until the end of the week, that is how it will be.
Pages:
Jump to: