Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 76. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
OmiseGo (OMG) might have a takeoff soon. News is waiting to be dropped and they just met with the central fucking bank of Thailand!! Really exciting stuff

Yeah definitely this one you're looking for brother.
Omg now is a real hit and soon it will go to the moon. You buy some of this and hold it at least 3 to 5 years for a sure profit. And you will really thank us. Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 12:30:09 AM
Next big jump will be Ark

ARK exploding, how high do you think it will go?
ARK will be in NYC at Fimtech next week. (I think 22nd August).  So maybe that's why its pumping.
Activity: 9
August 16, 2017, 12:25:28 AM
I believe ZEIT will be a 100x coin or even 1000x but it will not be next.  Slow and steady growth is the philosophy as the followers and devs are not looking at this coin as a pump and dump.
Activity: 8
August 15, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
I agree with shift. Very low supply and what the are doing is going to be big. First dapp phantom already in testmet and will be on mainet soon. More news to come from shift team. Low supply and big potential. I also think Ark has some room to grow before settling. Just integrated two new programming languages. PHP and Ruby. Their road map is very thorough and transparent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 15, 2017, 07:53:16 PM
a good move to come
DGB (+50% maybe ?)

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/897595396050038785
Shapeshift is putting DBG on its platform.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
August 15, 2017, 07:07:53 PM
I invested in Radium (RADS)
What is your target for 2017?
Activity: 44
August 15, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
OmiseGo (OMG) might have a takeoff soon. News is waiting to be dropped and they just met with the central fucking bank of Thailand!! Really exciting stuff
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
August 15, 2017, 04:49:53 PM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

I invested in SHIFT, MIV and MyBit
All of them have potential to x100
Activity: 112
August 15, 2017, 04:39:38 PM
Decentralised web is a trillion dollar market. That's why I invested in Shift.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

Not very.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
August 15, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
I invested in Radium (RADS)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
for me; status network token , adtoken , aragon. they only need some volume. i think after that they will do easily %100

100% and 100x is very different statement Smiley)))))
100% is just 2x and 100x is 10000%

So we need to predict next coin that will rise up 10000%

ah yes. i misunderstood  Cheesy i wouldn't say 100x but i can say 10x for mysterium. unique project idea. in the future it can be realy realy good.i think mysterium is the only project at vpn field. and they are collapsing vpn with blockchain. i think it is very unique idea.i'm using vpn service and most of them are realy bad. and slowing your connection. with blockchain technology it can change.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 11:21:38 AM
I am looking at Esper

Maybe not 100x, but a 50x is doable. They are on a trending topic (decebtralized web), and they will soon have nodes running.
Moreover, they are not yet on big exchanges

Definitely something there. Coin is dirt cheap

I cant find any info about their team? Who is behind Esper?
Activity: 378
August 15, 2017, 06:10:59 AM

Activity: 16
August 15, 2017, 05:59:27 AM
Activity: 378
August 15, 2017, 05:41:02 AM
I think HTML5 is about to breakout. A swap (reprogramming) of the 3 years old coin is coming in September. Will have a lot of new features. Its 2 SAT now. x50 is possible. Even x100.

Seriously is it still being developed? Is there an active Slack right now?
Activity: 93
August 15, 2017, 02:57:05 AM
Bitbay can do a 100x easily after rolling peg is introduced sometime this year. It's trading under 700 satoshis right now. A steal at this price.

Sounds like a contradiction? Or how can this be explained? From the website

Digital currencies are known for big fluctuations in value. At times as much as several hundred percent in just a few days. For investors, this may be exactly what they are hoping for, but for consumers and merchants that want the advantages that digital currencies can provide, volatility can destroy commerce within the marketplace.. Bitbay will therefore freeze and release coins to keep the price stable relative to US $! This completely eliminates volatility. Your funds will stay stable and grow!

David Zimbeck doesn't seem to have the best reputation btw.

The peg will be dynamic. From the "about" page of the site:

BitBay is a free software program containing the world’s first decentralized market platform. This platform, utilizing the power of Double Deposit Escrow, allows for two parties from anywhere in the world to engage in trade, with absolutely no risk of scams or foul play. In addition, the BitBay platform features the advantage of David Zimbeck’s revolutionary “rolling peg” (with an anticipated release date of roughly Q4 2017), a dynamic pegging system that will reduce the volatility of BAY digital currency by magnitudes.

A question that often comes up regarding the topic of digital currency – why would a consumer prefer to utilize digital currency rather than their own respective national currencies? In BitBay’s case, the usage of digital currency enables transactions to occur without headache worldwide. One needn’t worry about exchange rates, money transfer fees, the status of their bank account, or even listing fees when using BitBay. Through BitBay, no one on Earth (literally) is excluded from participating in the open marketplace. Commercial marketplaces like eBay and Amazon restrict people from developing countries from participating in global commerce because they require a bank account, credit cards or other external forms of payment before you can use them. Platforms like Craigslist may not, but they have a significant factor of risk when conducting transactions, with no guarantee of payment. BitBay solves both of these issues. There are a lot of people in the world who don’t have access to modern financial services, but that shouldn’t disqualify them from participating in online commerce.

Another topic of note: corporate platforms simply cost much more than BitBay. The rest of your earnings are yours to keep. Not only that, but you may sell your BitBay for cold, hard fiat cash on the marketplace as well. No need to bother with giving exchanges your private and personal information, or leaving your money in some shady coin exchange wallet. With some of the best security features in crypto, you can rest easy knowing that your earnings are safely stored on the blockchain and only you have access to them. In one sentence, BitBay in a nutshell is a revolutionary platform designed to give power back to the consumer.
Activity: 2
August 14, 2017, 09:06:10 PM
I think HTML5 is about to breakout. A swap (reprogramming) of the 3 years old coin is coming in September. Will have a lot of new features. Its 2 SAT now. x50 is possible. Even x100.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 14, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
I choose Espers and Verge. These two have both active development and their prices are very cheap. Especially Espers is long term hold.

Seems like Espers is a good call. A lot of good action in Pura recently as well.

Pura is a pretty old coin, I can be wrong, but I believe that some whales revive it to dump it...

Espers is being developed and pushed. Announcements are coming...
7 sats is dirt cheap...
Activity: 42
August 14, 2017, 06:47:13 PM
I choose Espers and Verge. These two have both active development and their prices are very cheap. Especially Espers is long term hold.

Seems like Espers is a good call. A lot of good action in Pura recently as well.
Pages:
Jump to: