Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 71. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 04:50:39 PM
I have 195k xvg and 5k snt, not much really, but interesed in many coins named here.

Many coins on this thread can only be obtained in Cryptopia - Novaexchange - CoinExchange - HitBTC

Are those exchanges safe?
example, move 0.1 btc from btc to Novaexchange , convert to ESP, and withdrawal asap? (Or there are any minimum or some weird thing?)

Thank you

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 03:02:04 PM
Someone could manipulate the RL stock market in much the same way anyway.

I get the feeling that most of the folks are just buying low and selling at a good price. XD

A lot less regulation and people using crypto make it a bit easier to do there.
Activity: 42
August 26, 2017, 02:28:09 PM
What do people think of ebullioncoin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

I get the feeling that most of the folks are just buying low and selling at a good price. XD

The difference IRL is prison...
And, IRL it costs money to change your orders: makes fake-play more difficult
Activity: 10
August 26, 2017, 09:08:15 AM
The smaller the market CAP the higher the returns. Even if they have good website and not really world changing product it will still atleast get 50-100K. Thats how things work in crypto !!!

I think the big whales will like the big market cap coins so that it is easy to buy into and sell out.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 09:01:59 AM

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
August 26, 2017, 07:35:27 AM
BlockCat $CAT could pump if the whales stop playing

The whales are playing with all coins now they've seen the potential.  Not that I'm calling for regulations but its open season for manipulation in the crypto market unfortunately.
Yea we don't need too much regulation in Crypto as it strangulates innovation but too much manipulation could only be a driving factor for regulators to want to regulate Crypto. Not all whales are manipulators but most are because of the heavy weight they control!

i see such cryptos as stocks especially in combination with projects
there are still many cryptos that are not so easy to manipulate when i look for example at ripple with its big supply
cryptos are individual and thats what i like
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

The whales are playing with all coins now they've seen the potential.  Not that I'm calling for regulations but its open season for manipulation in the crypto market unfortunately.
Yea we don't need too much regulation in Crypto as it strangulates innovation but too much manipulation could only be a driving factor for regulators to want to regulate Crypto. Not all whales are manipulators but most are because of the heavy weight they control!
Activity: 252
August 26, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

Activity: 506
August 26, 2017, 06:48:54 AM
Activity: 140
August 25, 2017, 07:59:26 PM
The smaller the market CAP the higher the returns. Even if they have good website and not really world changing product it will still atleast get 50-100K. Thats how things work in crypto !!!

Only there will be no one to buy your assets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
August 25, 2017, 07:57:31 PM
Activity: 76
August 25, 2017, 07:46:19 PM
I think the next x100 may be in the next ico) some kind of project with a small hardcap

This is what I thought before.  There is still a lot of potential in good ICO's, but it's a bit too much the lottery nowadays.

Now I start to think that some good older coins will be brought back: they have the best devs, who know the business and the tech, and they are makeing more effort to promote their coins (following the ICO/Marketing hype we saw where people bought concepts with nice whitepapers)

There are so many interesting coins here, with a proven tech, just ready to moon: ESP, BAY, SYS, XBY, etc..
Pick one with a MCap under $30M, and you have a x10 for sure. Pick a $2M Mcap, and the x100 is possible.

Bottom line is: difficult to say, but I would expect more chances of a x10 to x100 within older coins than ICOs. At least today.

Is there perhaps some study, or webpage, or table, where one can see overview of price fluctuations of coins after entering the  exchanges after ICO? We can check each coin individually, but has someone already made a study of it.. e.g. which % of such coins drops below ICO price after entering the market.. how much it dropped.. which percent tripled its value quickly after entering the exchange etc.. (e.g.  ZRX went very quickly up of ICO price after entering the market).. I would be very grateful if there is link..
Activity: 90
August 25, 2017, 07:34:30 PM
Judging by the thread I just read it should be PURA coin.

Looking at Pura's charts, it appears to already nearly completed going 10000% in the past month lol. You think it'll do more beyond that?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/#charts

It's ~$1 USD currently.
Activity: 143
August 25, 2017, 07:28:36 PM
1337 coin
Activity: 42
August 25, 2017, 05:41:57 PM
Judging by the thread I just read it should be PURA coin.
Activity: 448
August 25, 2017, 04:40:07 PM
may be foodcoin.io.  they have raised 2 mil in couple days
Activity: 13
August 25, 2017, 04:37:15 PM
I strongly believe IFT could be the next 100x, just look at the team, straight from walls street to crypto, estabilished company with a huge followers base, unique project and great roadmap ahead. Another low cap gem would be EQT.
Activity: 52
August 25, 2017, 01:18:43 PM
I don't know about the next 100x, but my money is on deeponion at the moment for eventual 100x. Market cap floats around 3 to 5 million and I think it could easily hit much higher with added exchanges, and an eventual end to the airdrops.
Activity: 546
August 25, 2017, 01:09:50 PM
What you think TENX https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/tenx/usd?
Compare it versus Monaco, and other credit card bitcoin co like Xapo, Wirex
Pages:
Jump to: