Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 18. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
April 13, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
I will tell you which coins will go up at least 10x this year, I mean in $ price:

1) BURST
2) MCO
3) SC
4) VIA
5) MANA
6) BNT

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
Slim pickings when you are new around here for sure.  I have found a few over time but not that great.  ran into this one that seems up and up and great too.  Marinecoin is awarding 20,000 MTC for successful completion of artificial intelligence proof of promotion projects.  The process is dev-less which makes for fair distribution.  The artificial intelligence uses a technique called time dilution technology to slowly release 9 billion MTC over a span of time.  This keeps pump and dump out and allows the community to prosper.  MTC is self sustaining creating value from the iot machine to machine blockchain.  Zero fees and 500X speeds of bitcoin makes it perfect for iot.  Check it out here  marineco.in/ico
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 11, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
I like many here believe that by the end of the year NEO will be able to make a lot of XXX. It's Chinese ether. He can take a good place in the top 10.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:46:52 PM
My list which have places to GO UP NEM, QTUM, ONTOLOGY, ICON, bitcoincash. They will very nice price Cheesy
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 11, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
10x until the end of this year ? no way!

at best we will see it around 3x~5x,and stop dreaming about hitting 5x or more if you are choosing top 10 cryptocurrency.
why ? because of its total market capitulation.
always do a simple math about it and you should know why it can not be happen.

if you are asking a potential project,i say it should be SEMUX project.
but it's not on any market right now and for me it's fairly cheap compared to others(such as NEO).
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 11, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
SONM and OYSTER PEARL (PRL)
OYSTER PEARL will have an airdrop on april 13th. 1:1 SHL drop.
SHL will have the potential to grow x10 easy this year
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
NEX is next 100X
a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.  token sale will be at the end of month , the project is very promising.
Activity: 5
April 11, 2018, 08:13:50 AM
your good friendToday I will introduce you to an ICO project that I think is currently the best Marinecoin marineco.in/value - community - dev-less - iotFirst of all we need to know what is Marinecoin?Development started in September 2013.#blockchain Technology and Open Source #Internet of Things and Online Payment SolutionsSafer, 500% faster than Bitcoin blockchainScalable and environmentally friendly, and the entire system confirms low power consumption (equivalent to a light bulb).low costNetwork flexibilityYou can use MTC to buy or sell LTC, Doge, BTC available on f1cx.com, or just put it into your wallet.Have you seen those coins fall out?This eliminates the risk of investing your hard-earned money in mysterious, low-level passwords. I encountered an interesting project called MarineCoin (MTC), It has a strong community of more than 100,000 members will join during the ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 09, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
If i would have to guess i would go with libry coin,this one is a sleeping giant imo and its under 30 mill$ market cap and unlike most of other coins this one have a working product and team that doesnt care about marketing untill they have finished product
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 09, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Ziggurat will be....
🚀  Service Fees for upcoming Token Trading  🚀 🚀🔥http://Ecex.Exchange  🚀🔥

April 09, 2018, 03:50:57 AM
OYSTER PEARL
SONM
BLOCKPORT
Activity: 434
April 09, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
I think they are ETH coin and NEO, they will be 10x in the future. I expect this to happen, so I try to hold them now, even if they are falling. But I do not worry about that.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
April 09, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Take ETH. Ethereum promises of threefold growth down the line. Its small contracts are doing better it seems and this success causes more small contracts to come upon. This increases more value to coin Ether and they believe its value would rocket by December 2018. I would name other coin "Maker" as well. I am yet to analyze its road-map towards its current success. I have been watching this guy coming up silently capturing the third place in coinmarketcap as per values.

I agree with your points just keep in mind that Ethereum is not the only "Coinmaker' in town anymore and getting more and more challenged by competition that offer improved tech. NEO was the first rival and now we see more players getting ready to launch ICOs such as Wanchain, Dragonchain or ICON. And that is just the start, we will see even more in the future when also EOS, Rchain or ADA are ready to launch.
It seems everyone neglected NEM
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 09, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

Take ETH. Ethereum promises of threefold growth down the line. Its small contracts are doing better it seems and this success causes more small contracts to come upon. This increases more value to coin Ether and they believe its value would rocket by December 2018. I would name other coin "Maker" as well. I am yet to analyze its road-map towards its current success. I have been watching this guy coming up silently capturing the third place in coinmarketcap as per values.

I agree with your points just keep in mind that Ethereum is not the only "Coinmaker' in town anymore and getting more and more challenged by competition that offer improved tech. NEO was the first rival and now we see more players getting ready to launch ICOs such as Wanchain, Dragonchain or ICON. And that is just the start, we will see even more in the future when also EOS, Rchain or ADA are ready to launch.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Well ... the coin I kept today is xrp, cmt and marinecoin. I keep xrp for 1 year and 3 months already. And marinecoin I know it through ico and I also join their ico and also buy a little on f1cx.com.I will tell you about this co-op and encourage you to join it for free at http://marineco.in.And buy them on their floor. Floor dedicated exchange mtc.With electronic money like doge, ltc and btc.Go to https://marineco.in to register, https://marineco.in/ico for ICO.Marinecoin absolutely no transaction fee zero fees.Marinecoin is friendly with Ai with iot.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin has a large community and it is my belief that marinecoin will have strong growth in the future.Please do not hesitate to join me on ico of marinecoin and receive 20,000 coin free every day offline
April 06, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
oyster pearl can do this.
price is currently very low.
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 04:54:07 AM
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 03, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
As stated before, I am confident with AI projects such as Deepbrainchain will go back to where it was after the ICO which would be a 10x easily from whete we are. I would look there instead fishing something new out the ocean
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
April 03, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: