Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 14. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 150
May 18, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
like often mentioned before, its the same as finding a needle in a haystack..

however, I think small smart contract projects could have good chances like hpb, but also blackcat, airtoken, coss or/ and oyster could go up to x10 during the next bull run.

I personally strongly bet on waves and straits for getting a good roi, as these are projects with a strong fundament and price is quite fair compared to other projects.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
It's like a finger in the sky. No one knows which coin will shoot. But I would be bought for the whole cutlet NEO, Ethereum analogue can shoot. And I would take coss. Like, too, reviews are good.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
The growth rates of some coins is not connected with that, whether you believe in its growth or do not believe.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
I think in this year, low price cryptocurrencies with good potential will have more chance to rise x10 than other cryptocurrencies. For me, I believe it must be ADA or XRP. Both ADA and XRP also have very good potential and in this year, both of these cryptocurrency will increase at least x10 by the end of this year Smiley)
Activity: 12
May 18, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
I'm for GRAFT (GRFT).
I have many reasons to believe this:
- Their solution of using crypto on existing Point of Sale machines
- Current price still low, below ICO. Great time to buy
- They are working on their masternode, yet to be released
- Is traded on small exchanges: TradeOgre, Stocks.exchange and DEX
- Highest trading volume on TradeOgre

So, for all the info listed above, there's huge potential for this project to grow in the coming months. I don't quite expect 10x in 2018, but it could easily 2x in one month or so upon release of their masternodes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 18, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
My bet would be on GRFT. A global decentralized payment processing network which aims to enable usage of any crypto currencies at the point of sale. The team is very active in acquiring partnership, with their recent milestone in being certified with VeriFone. The roadmap is interesting and very promising for long term which is unique in its own way.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
May 18, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
Xtrabytes

Patent -> final tests -> Mainnet

Huge project, new algorithm.

Read here https://reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7loffb/welcome_to_xtrabytes_read_this_first_for_more/
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Pavocoin, because this team has spent a lifetime working in the agricultural ecosystem that has built us a platform designed to improve the quality and outcomes for farmers.
Activity: 350
May 18, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
I think they are ETH coin and NEO, they will be 10x in the future. I expect this to happen, so I try to hold them now, even if they are falling. But I do not worry about that.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 10, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
You seem to have some common sense in you and what you're saying is correct but there is a big problem if someone knew which coin was going to grow that much by the end of this year, why do you think they will share that information for free with you? If I knew that information I'm very sure that I will invest everything that I have in such a coin, 10 times your investment may not seem much but it's huge if you compare it to the profits you can get with other investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
You are laughing at people that want 100x coins but you are asking for a 10x?
Come on dude. If you can find a 10x coin then you can probably find a 100x.

But I doubt you can. Just invest and hold lmao
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
Maybe some of you guys don't believe it, but the potential is definitely in:

I C O N

and

W A N C H A I N

but I would recommend a diversification.... NEO, OMG, Kyber Network, ETH and BTC and of course what you believe in...

Icon and Wanchain is great projects and I do believe that they still have chance for X10, but market needs to continue being bullish

I can just guess but it seems to me that Ontology can reach this top. Just have a look at the chart of this altcoin and you will understand why I have these thoughts: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ontology/
Activity: 252
May 02, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
Tron and Iota both the coins are 10 X Coins this year we can see lot of development and development team news are exciting for traders to pump the coin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 02, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

I think the tokens that will likely shoot to moon are those tokens that had been in the existence for more than a year, most probably those platforms like NEO, stratis and waves. Their competitor is way ahead though, namely ETH. But even so they are sure going to make up and will stay stronger like they did last year. Also those tokens in the mobile usage, they can easily be adopted to the mass because everyone uses mobiles phones.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 02, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Maybe some of you guys don't believe it, but the potential is definitely in:

I C O N

and

W A N C H A I N

but I would recommend a diversification.... NEO, OMG, Kyber Network, ETH and BTC and of course what you believe in...

Icon and Wanchain is great projects and I do believe that they still have chance for X10, but market needs to continue being bullish
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
From this prices, elixir can do x10 because it is very cheap now, it dropped very much in 2-3 months. Second one is neblio, it can do x10 fastly, you can look it's graphic it had rised from 6-7 dollars to 55-60 dollars in few days.
Activity: 588
May 02, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Yes this is what lm waiting for to experience for the price increase of 10x because its true and its real because l monitor it before the coming of january 2018.So l know lm not the only one excited to let this moment happen again.Because everybody will celebrate the goodness of bitcoin.Bitcoin come as a big blessing to us.Im really thankful of Gods miracle in our lives.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. This is a way for farmers to better track their product and test results, and for better brands as a provider of safe, high quality, environmentally friendly products.
Pages:
Jump to: