Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 22. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:34:17 PM
Electroneum (ETN) will jump once the mobile mining app is released hopefully soon (currently in Beta test version)

Ethorse (HORSE) is staying in between 160%-260% since ico even with the market drop

FunFair (FUN) did very well before the drop, might jump again when market recovers
Activity: 49
February 23, 2018, 11:22:50 PM
I agree with PRL, MAN, and the BPT mentions. I truly believe those will be 10x by the EOY. If not more. VEN as well when Thor staking is implemented in june. I research the hell outta projects. Here is another.

DIVI token. Will have a one click masternode setup in May. Will be passive income. You just need 1000 Divi right now for a masternode. That's less than $3000. Coin will 10x by mid year. Market cap of 14 mil. Super small. Coin hit a ATH of $13 before the market crash we had last month. It's sitting at less than $2.30 right now and climbing. This will be just like DASH.

I'm going to research divi tonight, thanks! I have so much downtime at my job I literally do nothing but research to feed the boredom lol
brand new
Activity: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:16:58 PM
I agree with PRL, MAN, and the BPT mentions. I truly believe those will be 10x by the EOY. If not more. VEN as well when Thor staking is implemented in june. I research the hell outta projects. Here is another.

DIVI token. Will have a one click masternode setup in May. Will be passive income. You just need 1000 Divi right now for a masternode. That's less than $3000. Coin will 10x by mid year. Market cap of 14 mil. Super small. Coin hit a ATH of $13 before the market crash we had last month. It's sitting at less than $2.30 right now and climbing. This will be just like DASH.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
Tokenlab

For those kind of gains you need a low market cap and great use case with value. Tokenlab is a 1.3 million usd market cap ICO creation and management platform that also gets you listed on an exchange. There is already a massive demand and value for the ability to turn a business's idea into a blockchain solution. Other ICO creation platforms are in the hundreds of millions into the billions. Tokenlab is a working product, they're already launching ICOs. I see this project doing 50-100x within a year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 23, 2018, 09:15:24 PM
Agree with the post above. It so happened that I underestimated the project PundiX and just flipped after ICO. Now I have bought and very much believe in this project Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
A project worth 10 times more? I think PundiX is a candidate for this. This may also be the case for Vertcoin from existing projects. I have to continue researching.
February 23, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
my bet - Matrix (MAN), Telcoin (TEL), WANchain and DragonChain at least x10 by the end of the Year.

Great choices! I believe all of them will raise in value quite a lot. I've had my eyes on MAN and I really hope it pulls through and become a winner in a couple years, same with spacechain, spacechain and qtum recently launched a satellite in space, and plan to launch over 70 more in the upcoming years!
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
my bet - Matrix (MAN), Telcoin (TEL), WANchain and DragonChain at least x10 by the end of the Year.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 154
February 23, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
$0,271700 USD (14,23%)
0,00002662 BTC (10,94%)

SPF nex 100x
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
February 23, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
I think it will be a lot of opportunities this year. Seriously, we need to follow these opportunities. I'm a little focused on Nebulas and Elixir..Do your own analysis on each project before deciding to invest.
Activity: 359
February 23, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Savedroid, cek the program and have real business, its valuable
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
Check the Equal token and Coss and PlayKey. These 3 are even recommended from big agencies to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
I think you shouldnt invest to one coin. NEO, OmiseGo and Ethereum. Ethereum's price will be $3500, OmiseGo's price will be about $100 and NEO about $450 end of the 2018.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 23, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Dogecoin is the good potential coin. It makes 10x profit in end of this year. So you should try this coin or one more time you should analyse the coin market cap. It is the only way to choose your own decisions because others are just share our thoughts but you know your situation and which one is comfortable to your investment so do own research.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 23, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
Does sound a bit snotty but I agree with this guy, I'm sick of seeing Ripple pop up in these thread and other very high cap coins.
Neblio, most innovative platform coin this year

Prl, one of a kind, new way to profit from owning a website over traditional advertising, creates a storage solution that requires nothing more than websites adapting to a new method of profit rather than wallet owners etc.

BlockPort, Innovative exchange, crosses with other exchanges to get you the best buy and best sell price, fiat purchases, decentralised exchange wallet on the blockchain, follow and copy successful traders, ICO sold out in 12 minutes, team is large and they are doing a lot, beta goes live next month.

Those are my 3 possible 10x for the year with low caps relative to where they should be.
Activity: 103
February 23, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
I think OysterPearl (PRL). This is the coin of this moment. They have a great community and team. They working hard, and they speak out their plans of the future.

I believe in this coin as well, ive been really researching this coin and I think it will atleast 5x but hopefully 10x at some point from the price now in 2018! I wish I knew the whole cryptocurrency market was gonna 30x last year, dummy me sold everything after doubling my money. Hopefully this year the whole cryptocurrency Market cap can atleast 3x lol.

I totally agree Oyster will be massive!

I am also very confident with MATRIX (MAN), this coin is something we have never seen before its a massive game changer in terms of blockchain platforms. Their goal is 1 MILLION transactions per second + a blockchain with AI implemented to make it possible to code with natural language which cant be described in words.
Check it out, what they are trying to do is absolutely massive. Also the volume already was > 2 million on IDEX which is a super small one & new exchanges are planned for march.
I see hugh potential for it to become a top 10 coin in the future if they archive their goals.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Retainly.
They are on ICO but already have an MVP up and running, with a sweet bounty on. The best
February 23, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
I think OysterPearl (PRL). This is the coin of this moment. They have a great community and team. They working hard, and they speak out their plans of the future.

I believe in this coin as well, ive been really researching this coin and I think it will atleast 5x but hopefully 10x at some point from the price now in 2018! I wish I knew the whole cryptocurrency market was gonna 30x last year, dummy me sold everything after doubling my money. Hopefully this year the whole cryptocurrency Market cap can atleast 3x lol.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
Matrixchain. Been in since ICO and I feel like they have everything planned out perfectly for the price to spike in q4. March will get listings on multiple exchanges so that could help a little but main price movement will come in q3/4 imo.
Pages:
Jump to: