Pages:
Author

Topic: Next big thing? - page 7. (Read 22201 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
May 30, 2017, 12:21:46 PM
I think it's more like we will learn the advantages of the altcoins which exist already.  Ethereum, Litecoin and some others have shown that they are great coins to use, but most people, even among those who use bitcoin already, don't bother to take a closer look at them, maybe because of the lack of time, but still. IMO Ripple has a big potential, although it is ideologically an opposite to bitcoin thing and bitcoin fans will never accept it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 12:02:03 PM
Something that has actually real world utility and B2B.

It already is coming IMO, but like anything in Crypto Currency it will surprise most people because with a good well funded team with the great idea, the next great thing will actually work with business as a business to be scalable, secure, low cost, be usable and integrated with business processes.
Activity: 3
May 30, 2017, 11:28:46 AM
The next big thing...
MOE Farms ICO

You may find what we are doing of interest.
http://moefarms.com/
Lloyd Wallace
MOE Farms
Knox County, Texas, USA
(940) 256-4318
[email protected]
Activity: 56
May 30, 2017, 10:21:04 AM
obviously legends room. sex always sell
Activity: 372
Merit: 130
May 30, 2017, 10:09:09 AM
I think in the coming year there is an altcoin that can compete with ETH.

Could probably be Byteball -> No blockchain and therefore no scaling issues!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 09:57:59 AM
we need "developers" not "business men".
and right now we have the later.
bitcoin is successful because it was made by a developer who wasn't looking to make money, you can see that after 8 years Satoshi coins has not yet moved and possibly will never move in the foreseeable future.

can you say the same thing for any of the altcoins? not at all.
ETH that everybody praise, has Vitalik who dumped a massive load on the first pump and as soon as the dumping began and took out a couple of million dollars out. and that was only 25% of his personal stash.

the rest of the altcoins are the same. they are made with one thing in mind and that one thing is "how to make more money out of it".

and as long as this is the mentality, nobody in the market will treat altcoins more than a pump and dump.

I completely agree with the poster of the above. (Bitseller) This is just the facts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 30, 2017, 09:49:21 AM
I think in the coming year there is an altcoin that can compete with ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
May 30, 2017, 08:49:42 AM
For me, I think the next big thing happen were a lot of altcoins were newly open. Due to high amount of cryptocurrencies in the market, possibly they develop new altcoins to beat the value of bitcoin. However, I think bitcoin in the digital currencies will explodes because of continues raising up in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 30, 2017, 02:24:20 AM
I think altcoin are produce of bitcoin. Whatever came as altcoin was due to bitcoins trend in the market. People may have tried to invent new coins which turned as altcoin in later times. And yes it is worth it that it happens and I guess nothing big can come apart from bitcoin now. That's the top most and worldwide virtual currency and no one can bit that thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 02:07:53 AM
Personally I think the next big thing is not going to be a coin but a service, there are already decentralized exchanges, but there are some problems with them, we need those problems resolved so we are not dependent on centralized exchanges anymore, exchanges have centralized bitcoin we need to do something about it and decentralized exchanges are the answer.
Yes probably platforms which can be custom modified for business needs.
Exchanges, Markets, Lending services..More is better!
The next big project like bitcoin is SONM the project that will replace PoW Check the thread at the ANN section
POW is still very popular, it is obsolete and bad and must be replaced, but at this situation is most popular..All coins that don't have support from miners are in start handicapped, POW greed is more than needed for network security.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
May 30, 2017, 01:46:02 AM
The next big project like bitcoin is SONM the project that will replace PoW Check the thread at the ANN section
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 30, 2017, 12:18:32 AM
What do we really need from an altcoins, what is the next big thing?

We have anoncoin, platforms for trading and smart contracts, tokens..

Where are we heading?

Bitcoin was something completely new, can we expect another one?

Personally I think the next big thing is not going to be a coin but a service, there are already decentralized exchanges, but there are some problems with them, we need those problems resolved so we are not dependent on centralized exchanges anymore, exchanges have centralized bitcoin we need to do something about it and decentralized exchanges are the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
May 29, 2017, 07:10:29 PM
Activity: 392
May 29, 2017, 06:22:12 PM
Sonm and Bancor but going to look at Ark and Minerium and possibly Xtrabytes.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 03:36:20 PM
I found Bancor, proposing a solution for liquidity..
https://bancor.network/static/Bancor_Protocol_Whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 476
May 29, 2017, 04:23:14 AM
These alt coins are hoping to be the next Bitcoin if sometime it will just die then they are there to take its place which in fact Bitcoin is irreplaceable. Alt coins is a good one to earn profits from it thru trading and some good little things more.

I don't believe in this, everything can be replaced especially when we are talking about software and hardware..Your statement is about what is more convenient for us to believe, not necessary logical and truthful, no one knows what it going to happened.
Already we have examples where few good alts have raising success, this do not necessary means Bitcoin demise, this is what is good part in all this.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2017, 07:30:09 AM
What do we really need from an altcoins, what is the next big thing?

We have anoncoin, platforms for trading and smart contracts, tokens..

Where are we heading?

Bitcoin was something completely new, can we expect another one?

These alt coins are hoping to be the next Bitcoin if sometime it will just die then they are there to take its place which in fact Bitcoin is irreplaceable. Alt coins is a good one to earn profits from it thru trading and some good little things more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 24, 2017, 12:28:38 PM
What I meant about Tezos uncapped ICO (a few pages ago, sorry, I'm a bit slow to reply!)...

I've since found a good post about it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6am251/what_are_everyones_thoughts_on_tezos_coinss_ico/

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it makes me wary.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2017, 06:04:49 PM
Ardor for sure
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
May 22, 2017, 04:42:30 PM
1. Radix
Ico will begin in june

2. Tezos
Ico programmed in june

3. Minereum
The first self mined coin based on ethereum!
You can buy it very very cheap on livecoin

4. Ark
Listed on bittrex!
Pages:
Jump to: