Pages:
Author

Topic: next bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 16, 2023, 06:41:38 AM
Don't be a fool mate, there will never be NET BITCOIN so if you will continue to look for it? then better leave this community
because you will never find one.

and also remember that this is currency , and you are investing for the future if not yours at least those people that you will be inheriting .
Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
If you see anyone claiming that he created a better version of Bitcoin and ask you to invest, that's a sure sign that it is scam. Instead, just stick to good old Bitcoin and you will be fine. You probably won't become millionaire by investing few hundreds of dollars, but its still better than keeping all your money in fiat and looking at inflation eating it.

You need to research Kaspa then ($KAS). It has better fundamentals, although it may take time for it to challenge BTC.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2023, 03:32:57 AM
Quote from: GlacierBIT
Creating new tokens like Bitcoin already means being in its shadow. Bitcoin is beyond competition, no one can replace it. Time has shown that everything else is temporary and he is the only one. And time will undoubtedly determine the evolution and dynamics of cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin position remains the determining factor in this situation.
There are many coins that will rise higher in the future but no one will rise above BTC despite we know that BTC will not last forever in the market, but as it stand now in the market, there is no coins you can use to compare BTC because the price has reached $43k. The coin that is close to BTC is Ethereum which is standing in the 2nd position among other cryptocurrencies which is a sign that if BTC disappear from the market today, it will take over as the king among other cryptocurrencies because the price has increased to $2k and it will surely reach $3k before the end of next year 2024.

BTC still remain the king among other cryptocurrencies, I don't think there are coins like BTC in the market but there are some potential coins you can invest now and you will have pretty money to achieve when their price rise higher.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
December 13, 2023, 12:42:33 PM
You don't need to look for the next BTC, there are so many new coins in the space that will do 5000X, all you need to do is to find them early and take part of these profits. The best way to find good projects is look at the trends, like recently AI projects are doing well and spread your bet in like 4 to 5 of them, once you keep doing this you will get the return you are looking for
You make it sound like it's a piece of cake and anyone with even minimal knowledge about the market and cryptocurrencies can earn profit from this market but it's not the truth and reality is always different. If it was that easy to identify projects that would gain multiple folds of their current price then I believe there would have been one millionaire out of 10 traders right now, but since that isn't how things are done, traders usually just stay happy with whatever profit they manage to get.

People like you are the reason why newbie investors think that this market is very easy and one can easily earn a lot of money from it because you motivate them to make investments, that too in new projects that might not gain any value and die off before they manage to take off in the first place.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 10, 2023, 02:23:11 PM
You don't need to look for the next BTC, there are so many new coins in the space that will do 5000X, all you need to do is to find them early and take part of these profits. The best way to find good projects is look at the trends, like recently AI projects are doing well and spread your bet in like 4 to 5 of them, once you keep doing this you will get the return you are looking for
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 10, 2023, 08:57:16 AM
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the only king in cryptocurrency and there will be no altcoin that can replace it, but if you want to find an altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin and will be in 2nd place in coinmarketcap in the future, then I can recommend you to invest in SOL and TON, because in my opinion these two altcoin have a huge potential for their prices to increase very high and their position to increase in the top 5 positions on coinmatketcap in the future, so by investing in SOL and TON at this time, then you will get a big profits in the future.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 25, 2023, 11:55:56 AM
What do you mean by the next bitcoin???  Are you not sure about bitcoin as it currently exists, or do you want to find a coin that is the same as bitcoin, I hope you don't dream of waiting for another BtC to come because it is very impossible for altcoins to match achievements like BTC, because I think BTC is the parent  of all the coins in the crypto world, so for now let's focus on the coins in each portfolio, don't expect things that not may not happen.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
November 23, 2023, 03:38:35 PM
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.
Who said to you that it was too late and I don't think a new currency will kill Bitcoin perhaps it will just be no demand will kill it. Perhaps you'll find it if you listen with too much information and think it will be the Bitcoin killer. Perhaps you'll like Doge because it's decentralized and no you'll not be a legend because you posted this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
November 23, 2023, 01:38:37 PM
Op I don't think any crypto can take the place of Bitcoin, any new coin that is created is just another clone that can never take the place of its original, provided its from the crypto world there is no chance of any altcoin to overthrown Bitcoin, even the top altcoins in the market are no where close to that of  Bitcoin. I think what you're hopefully waiting for is a fairy tale told told to children, and they can never exit nor be fulfilled. So I'll advise you search no longer and work with what you have at hand. Besides who says it too late for bitcoin accumulation? It is never too late to start bitcoin accumulation, the fact that you'll not be able to purchase 1BTC easily doesn't mean you can't purchase some satoshi, if the overall price of 1BTC increase that of the satoshi would also increase, so you are never too late to start accumulating. But if you ignore accumulating now, after few years you'll still say, had it been I knew.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 19, 2023, 05:11:34 AM
Creating new tokens like Bitcoin already means being in its shadow. Bitcoin is beyond competition, no one can replace it. Time has shown that everything else is temporary and he is the only one. And time will undoubtedly determine the evolution and dynamics of cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin position remains the determining factor in this situation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 18, 2023, 04:14:16 PM
There won't be any next Bitcoin and it don't need to be another Bitcoin to give you ROI like Bitcoin did. Just look at the ROI of some altcoin like matic, sol, Shiba Inu. They are extremely rare but exist and there will be more like these in the future. But the sad reality is it is next to impossible to tell which one will be the next that can shows that level of growth. So I think it's better to invest a small amount in different type of narrative coin and if you are lucky enough you might pick the right one.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
November 16, 2023, 07:57:31 AM
Don't be a fool mate, there will never be NET BITCOIN so if you will continue to look for it? then better leave this community
because you will never find one.

and also remember that this is currency , and you are investing for the future if not yours at least those people that you will be inheriting .
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
November 16, 2023, 05:35:55 AM
OP don't regret you are not late to bitcoin maybe god sent you to this world too late. But I want to tell you that there is no rival coin to Bitcoin and will not be created in the future. If you think there are rival coins to Bitcoin and will be created in the future then you are completely wrong and false. Bitcoin is the only coin among cryptocurrencies. We directly accept this Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies. But yes you can invest in coins other than Bitcoin but there you have to take maximum risk. If you can hold a few important shitcoins for long term taking maximum risk then you can gain a lot in future.
Maybe OP wanted an instant profit or so much assurance that he is looking ,  so this is why he keeps seeking for another bitcoin but if he only knew what is waiting for him finding this? of course another scam that promising to be the next bitcoin like what did in the past , how many Bitcoin claiming that we have seen?

OP try not to find net bitcoin instead Invest in Bitcoin that already had and yes making Money takes time and courage and of course support to what you are investing.
and also why seek for next one when we already have existing one that made many   a successful investor and yes grab their earning .
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
November 16, 2023, 03:55:21 AM
OP don't regret you are not late to bitcoin maybe god sent you to this world too late. But I want to tell you that there is no rival coin to Bitcoin and will not be created in the future. If you think there are rival coins to Bitcoin and will be created in the future then you are completely wrong and false. Bitcoin is the only coin among cryptocurrencies. We directly accept this Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies. But yes you can invest in coins other than Bitcoin but there you have to take maximum risk. If you can hold a few important shitcoins for long term taking maximum risk then you can gain a lot in future.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
November 16, 2023, 03:06:12 AM
Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow
Well, though everyone says it's never too late to make investments, it keeps getting late as we keep moving into the future. The level of investment growth right now would never be able to match the level that we saw during the last decade from 2012 to 2022. So, OP is looking for an altcoin that can provide them the same growth potential and match the level of Bitcoin's initial growth which isn't possible in my opinion because no altcoin can reach that place.

It's better if he settles down with the existing cryptocurrencies that have good potential instead of looking for new cryptocurrencies to invest in because even if some of them might have good potential and provide good profits, most of them will only eat their money up and that will cost them more than the profits they might get from other investments.
And that is precisely the issue, if people were more pragmatic about what they are looking for then investing in bitcoin even at its current price will be a very good proposition, as bitcoin still is holding a massive amount of potential.

But people more than anything are looking for assets which can move in an explosive manner and generate substantial profits in a short amount of time, while at the same time they incur in no risk, and an asset like that does not really exist.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
November 15, 2023, 10:32:30 AM
Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow
Well, though everyone says it's never too late to make investments, it keeps getting late as we keep moving into the future. The level of investment growth right now would never be able to match the level that we saw during the last decade from 2012 to 2022. So, OP is looking for an altcoin that can provide them the same growth potential and match the level of Bitcoin's initial growth which isn't possible in my opinion because no altcoin can reach that place.

It's better if he settles down with the existing cryptocurrencies that have good potential instead of looking for new cryptocurrencies to invest in because even if some of them might have good potential and provide good profits, most of them will only eat their money up and that will cost them more than the profits they might get from other investments.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2023, 03:00:43 AM
It's said for so many times that there will be a bitcoin killer, I'd say that forget about that and focus on what we've got as of today and that is with Bitcoin. There's no need to think of the next bitcoin because it is irreplaceable and if there is another project that shall emerge then it is because of what it is and not because it's attached to be the next Bitcoin. It's not just all about the price that it has got but look at the use case of Bitcoin. It's actually like dollar nowadays where you can spend it in many stores that accepts it as a real money. Unlike the next bitcoin you might be thinking is just a random token that nobody wants to use. That's the point, the use case that it has got and how many people willing to adopt it.
I was alarmed recently when I read that Quantum computer can end Bitcoins decentralization but seems it
 is fading story now , because still there are nothing that can kill bitcoin(not at least in our time now) having next bitcoin will be
impossible because how did OP expect people will trust another coin when there are already tons of Altcoin that investors can
use upon ? and how do expect something like this growth to take place when having bitcoin is more than enough to said its worth it?
For years there has been speculation that quantum computers are going to end bitcoin, but what those people that make that argument do not seem to get is that if bitcoin was affected by those computers the same will be true for banks, governments and businesses.

The good news is there are already quantum resistant algorithms, and once it may seem as if quantum computers are getting close to break the current cryptographic algorithms then all institutions around the world will move towards those resistant algorithms to avoid their security being broken.
Yeah and thanks for the heads up here mate, this clears my thought now and yes Government will not let this
 to happen because all will be affected so now we are closing the topic in about Quantum computers killing our precious Bitcoin and this
proves one thing once again that bitcoin will live more years than those detractors wanted to say,sorry for them but  bitcoin will be our
 future currency.

Now I can stay calm because truly this bothers me for sometime but yes conversation about this stopped already .
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
November 12, 2023, 01:30:34 PM
A massive numbers had been made, thousands of it claims to be bitcoin or seen as a bitcoin killer but as of now there's really no altcoin can beat bitcoin. I don't see people willing to give up their bitcoin just to make another altcoin that has a potential to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is the legacy of cryptocurrency, many believe that it will last before their lifetime ends. Technology wise, sure! there are many altcoin that is better than bitcoin but bitcoin is number one for many reasons and I don't think it's wise to oppose it especially if we want to make good profits from it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
November 11, 2023, 01:34:18 PM
Since you missed the whole process I am sorry there is no coin or projects that can compete with Bitcoin even though any projects is launched today and claiming to be the superior believe it or not within the shortest time they will all fold up because many projects tried to compete with bitcoin but has failed due to decentralized nature of bitcoin. What i will tell you is that no time is late for you to invest, the market is still low you can buy and hold because while trying to wait for a fellow competitor to come launch a project to bring down bitcoin may be very hard which I know is not possible.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
November 11, 2023, 01:59:23 AM
No point in crying over something you didn’t have control over
Technically you’re not yet late to bitcoin as investment is already in your mind even as a high school student you can still invest in btc now and still watch your money grow there has been lots of projects to have claimed to be the next btc but nothing has proven themselves to be true yet and i believe no coin will emerge to be better than btc in the near future either

why take a risk of losing your money on coins you know wouldn’t surpass btc instead of just putting your money into a sure and safe option that is btc?
what is the yardstick backing this claims of newbies lamenting how late they have arrived to investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin still has more circles to cover and any investor that have a realistic accumulative DCA strategy is certain of making profit on the long go. There's no replica for bitcoin, bitcoin is unique with a universal acceptance that no altcoin can beat the reach, BCH regardless of using the similar name  bitcoin-cash was unable to replace or pick a solid competition against Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcoin has hold the lead among all cryptocurrencies for over a decade now and it's still extend the lead currently unbeaten.
Those newbies do not want to perform a DCA strategy and earn money with bitcoin in such a slow manner and by investing so much capital.

So when they look at the price of bitcoin and its volume they think they are too late, and in a way they are right, since what they want is to earn a ridiculous amount of money and become millionaires by investing just a few hundreds dollars, and bitcoin cannot offer that performance anymore.
They are lacking in knowledge but it's not an excuse to not do a research. If they do, they will found out that DCA is one of the best ways to invest in BTC. It's not heavy in the pocket than doing all-in's. No one is too late in here as long as Bitcoin is still there because it is fluctuating and then more all-time highs are still going to be unlocked soon. It take patience here to be successful.

Even in the past, Bitcoin didn't just go to Hero from Zero but it also took a lot of time, and I doubt if many have became a millionaire, adding the fact that Bitcoin is less known that time. BTC as a foreign currency, you as a holder are going to be very happy already once you saw that you can now sell your coin, so you're definitely going to sell it early.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
November 10, 2023, 02:53:31 PM
Now that you are old enough to understand bitcoin then why having this second thoughts? why looking for next bitcoin when the original is still existing and still profitable?
bitcoin even shows great growth weeks after your posting ?

and what I am seeing here is your not interested in having conversation here in your own thread and I am afraid that you have just created this for spamming.

How much are you going to invest if ever? are you trying to say that you wanted to put 1 dollar and after 10 years to become a Million like what early adopters earned?
There will always be young kids who are going to get a lot more excited that we would ever get, they will want to get the most out of their life and for that to happen they will want to get rich quicker. When I was younger I wanted to be wealthy before I was 30 years old, so that I would live a life like kings, things I couldn't do or wouldn't be bale to do without money, I wanted money for all those things.

When I grew older nowadays, I realize that the only thing that matters is to have enough money for when I am unable to work, I wouldn't want to be someone who is 75 years old and has to work in order to survive, that would be quite terrible because you would be possibly unable to work, and you would need money for those days.
Pages:
Jump to: