Pages:
Author

Topic: next bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 33
Peace without Borders
October 24, 2023, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: goaldigger
There’s no next Bitcoin because Bitcoin will stay on top and seriously how can you say its too late already where the price is still cheap?

Better to move on and start investing with Bitcoin, don’t stay with your what if or regrets for now knowing Bitcoin during its early time because most of us here also not able to adapt during that time. What you can do right now is to start investing and have your investment strategy with Bitcoin.

I think, bearish season is still on in the market which is not too late for investors to use the opportunity to invest in a potential coins that will surprise them when the full bullish season appear soon. Bitcoin still remaining as the king among other cryptocurrencies you can embrace in bearish season like this and have confidence that when the price increase higher to hit your expectations, it will double your income that will make you to believe that there is no other Bitcoin in the crypto market. If you can take a good step to Carry out your personal research to know the type of altcoins you want to add to your Bitcoin investment, I think it will really help you to grow higher financially, and it will be very easy for you to remain in profits making in your investment..

Anyone that is really interested in investing in bitcoin really needs to make haste as we do not know for how long bitcoin will remain at an affordable price, as just on the last 24 hours the growth of bitcoin has been incredible and this could be the beginning of a slow and steady upward trend, and anyone that is still undecided about whether or not to invest in bitcoin could be left behind, and by the time they finally decide to invest in bitcoin it may be too late already.

There will always be cycles to buy more btc, no need to fomo; we are not in bull still. After 42K we can say we are late.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
October 24, 2023, 03:16:34 AM
There’s no next Bitcoin because Bitcoin will stay on top and seriously how can you say its too late already where the price is still cheap?

Better to move on and start investing with Bitcoin, don’t stay with your what if or regrets for now knowing Bitcoin during its early time because most of us here also not able to adapt during that time. What you can do right now is to start investing and have your investment strategy with Bitcoin.

I think, bearish season is still on in the market which is not too late for investors to use the opportunity to invest in a potential coins that will surprise them when the full bullish season appear soon. Bitcoin still remaining as the king among other cryptocurrencies you can embrace in bearish season like this and have confidence that when the price increase higher to hit your expectations, it will double your income that will make you to believe that there is no other Bitcoin in the crypto market. If you can take a good step to Carry out your personal research to know the type of altcoins you want to add to your Bitcoin investment, I think it will really help you to grow higher financially, and it will be very easy for you to remain in profits making in your investment..

Anyone that is really interested in investing in bitcoin really needs to make haste as we do not know for how long bitcoin will remain at an affordable price, as just on the last 24 hours the growth of bitcoin has been incredible and this could be the beginning of a slow and steady upward trend, and anyone that is still undecided about whether or not to invest in bitcoin could be left behind, and by the time they finally decide to invest in bitcoin it may be too late already.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2023, 09:35:05 AM
Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now?

No and there's none, I don't think there's any for now and in the near future, bitcoin is what carries most of the financial economy challenges away from most people who adopt it use, don't be misguided by other crypto projects that shares similar names with bitcoin.

something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

You're seeing a whale right in front of you but you're going about seeking for crayfish to hunt roaming about, this is bitcoin right here that you're not investing and you're there hearing different testimonies on what bitcoin has done in performance, please if you're not adopting bitcoin, are you then going for alts or what exactly.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 23, 2023, 08:19:52 AM
He says its too late because He wanted to earn Super high like how bitcoin cross the value from 2009 till 2023.
he is looking for that great income but don't wanna wait 13 years.
Maybe if he will read what we all said here , he'll invest now because the more he waits is the more his chances is lessen.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
October 22, 2023, 11:08:42 PM

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 22, 2023, 09:19:17 PM
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

In my opinion there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency forever, so instead of looking for the next Bitcoin and just wasting your money or time, it's better for you to just start doing DCA Bitcoin, because I'm sure when the next bullrun comes, then you will get a lot of profits, because the price of Bitcoin will increase very high and create a new ATH price.
That's right, Bitcoin is only one and of course there will be many altcoins that develop in the next bullish season, so it's like natural selection where there will be many altcoins that stand out but there will also be many altcoins that will turn to dust, but unfortunately we can only predict without any guarantee which altcoin which will rise to the top because there are so many, but there are several old altcoins that are worth investing in
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 22, 2023, 12:11:43 AM
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know. I hope this post becomes a legend.

In my opinion there will be no next Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency forever, so instead of looking for the next Bitcoin and just wasting your money or time, it's better for you to just start doing DCA Bitcoin, because I'm sure when the next bullrun comes, then you will get a lot of profits, because the price of Bitcoin will increase very high and create a new ATH price.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
October 20, 2023, 05:19:13 PM

legendary
October 20, 2023, 03:15:29 AM
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
There is no other coins similar to Bitcoin even in few years later in the future. There is none close to Bitcoin in terms of usefulness, the decentralization and the community around it, other coins would not have stand a chance against Bitcoin.

Also there is no such thing such as late in cryptocurrency you still have a chance to gain profit because you are still young enough to do long-term holding. Because of Bitcoin's nature, you will find yourself getting a profit in the future if you are patient enough with your investment.

They probably claim to be late to bitcoin because they have missed the days in which you could get bitcoin for almost nothing and become a millionaire that way, but those people are just deceiving themselves, even if they actually had the chance to invest in bitcoin as one of the persons involved on this market on the early days explained bitcoin to them, I am sure they would have never invested in bitcoin anyway, as it is easy to think the success of bitcoin was inevitable now that bitcoin is very valuable, but back then it was nowhere near as clear, and even governments disregarded bitcoin as an invention that will not make it far.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 19, 2023, 04:20:46 PM
I hope this post becomes a legend.
Already had similar post in the past :p so nope.

I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late. I was so young. Because I was 4 years old in 2009. But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that.. I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized. I want to invest there. If there's a coin you're making, is fine too. Just let me know.
There is no other coins similar to Bitcoin even in few years later in the future. There is none close to Bitcoin in terms of usefulness, the decentralization and the community around it, other coins would not have stand a chance against Bitcoin.

Also there is no such thing such as late in cryptocurrency you still have a chance to gain profit because you are still young enough to do long-term holding. Because of Bitcoin's nature, you will find yourself getting a profit in the future if you are patient enough with your investment.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
October 19, 2023, 02:56:38 PM
Quote from: kyc20040202
I am a high school student. I learned about Bitcoin, but it's too late.
Too late to make a good choice or too late to make a good profits from your BTC investment, just try to eliminate that spirit of too late and you will see things begin to work for your good because, once you have the knowledge of BTC, and you know how to verify some potential coins before investing, it will help you to improve financially in in your BTC investment.

I want to ask the smart people here. Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized.
I don't think there is a coin that is similar to BTC in the industry OP, but if you are looking for potential coin to invest in this period that will give you  huge amount of money then try to invest in Ethereum and you will earn something big when bull season ooccur in the market. If you are ready to hold long, I think you will get want you are expecting from decentralized investment because some legend that grow higher through potential coins applied long term holding that made their dream to come to reality.
[/quote]
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 18, 2023, 09:16:50 PM
I've thought about the same question. It's like the OP doesn't want to risk money so he's trying to find a coin which he's going to buy in cents today but it'll sell for dollars in future time. OP's received advice it won't be possible to find a new bitcoin because it's proven it'll hold off any attempt to kill it. He's got to change his plan.
Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized.
Anyway, why would you want a Bitcoin killer? You're not late if you still want to engage yourself. It's better to invest in less risky established coins, rather than a new coin, keep that in mind.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 18, 2023, 08:52:00 PM
Is there a coin that is similar to Bitcoin now? something that is perfectly decentralized.
No other alts are similar or can surpass Bitcoin so be careful on investing to any coins just because you're looking for similar to it. Anyway, why would you want a Bitcoin killer? You're not late if you still want to engage yourself. It's better to invest in less risky established coins, rather than a new coin, keep that in mind.

Thus, invest in Bitcoin or established alts (ETH or BNB) because it's not yet late. Moreover always DYOR to not lose your capital.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 18, 2023, 08:25:43 PM
The cryptocurrencies XRP, LTC, BNB and ETH have been good investments they've helped ppl become rich. They aren't capable of catching bitcoin's prices but they're powerful investments. New projects can't stay the course they're abandoned when devs realise they can't do anything to raise their fortunes.

There isn't going to be a next Bitcoin so the OP's better to find thriving coins or tokens for regular hodl to profits.

Most new projects claim that they can replace BTC, but in reality when the long bearish season arrives they die one by one by themselves, what's worse, some end up being scams. This indicates that altcoins like XRP, LTC, BNB and ETH are still not worthy of being compared to new projects that suddenly appear with this sound. This may be based on their focus being wrong. Bitcoin and several altcoins that are currently still thriving and running, they focus on what is, on what they are doing, not copying and not claiming they are the best but trying to be better, this is what needs to be emphasized. And until now, in my opinion, Bitcoin is the best and only cryptocurrency driver.

Message to OP, invest in Bitcoin whenever it is, and it's never too late to get involved in BTC's ATH history this time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
October 17, 2023, 09:17:33 PM
you know what or who is the Bitcoin killer? those are people like you that does not support or does not have interest in technology but the sole purpose is to invest and earn ,
looks stupid but yes it is, because Bitcoin is a currency and the potential to be used worldwide in time is always there.
but if all the people will be like you? in which have a knowledge what is bitcoin but wanted to make it different.
then surely there will be no good future on all cryptos.
...Just let me know. ...

I can say for sure that there will be no next Bitcoin, so there is no need to wait for it. Since there is only one Bitcoin, then all you can wait for is another altcoin. But given such a large number of altcoins that appear every day, it is almost impossible to make the right choice.
or he will be waiting for lifetime mate  Grin Grin ,not sure how did he have that kind of understanding but surely it is wrongful  .
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 17, 2023, 06:54:13 PM
...Just let me know. ...

I can say for sure that there will be no next Bitcoin, so there is no need to wait for it. Since there is only one Bitcoin, then all you can wait for is another altcoin. But given such a large number of altcoins that appear every day, it is almost impossible to make the right choice.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
October 17, 2023, 04:26:14 PM
But as history tells us, bitcoin killer will emerge one day. I want to find out such coin, but I don't have enought knowledge and ability to do that..
Except you're a time traveller, I ain't sure such event has ever happened to the point that it's now historical. Perhaps what you're seeking is a strong competitor for Bitcoin. We could've such in decades to come as I believe nothing is impossible in this crypto space but it will take a long time to come. This current dispensation is madly in love with Bitcoin and it will be very difficult to shift such attention on Bitcoin. Even ETH with all its utilities still hasn't come close to Bitcoin. Just look for a cheap token with utility and invest in now for the bull run. Forget targeting what coin could kill Bitcoin.

I hope this post becomes a legend.
Your post is indeed legendary and heroic 😂
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 17, 2023, 09:15:01 AM
I don't understand why the OP's asking about bitcoin killer. If he's researched he'll see altcoins swamped cryptocurrency markets but they haven't killed Bitcoin. Altcoin's have given ppl options to invest in alternative routes but they aren't shifting away from bitcoin. Ethereum's a good investment but the OP won't invest because he wants to find cryptos at pennies.
It is the same story all over again, I remember that during the 2017 bull run there were all kind of developers that claimed their project was better than bitcoin and that their coin will kill it if given the chance, but it never happened, eventually those kind of claims decreased and instead they became focused on ethereum, but now it seems those claims are making a comeback and newbies are once again due to their inexperience believing what they hear, even if we know that there is no cryptocurrency that can kill bitcoin.

Most new projects claim that they can replace BTC, but in reality when the long bearish season arrives they die one by one by themselves, what's worse, some end up being scams. This indicates that altcoins like XRP, LTC, BNB and ETH are still not worthy of being compared to new projects that suddenly appear with this sound. This may be based on their focus being wrong. Bitcoin and several altcoins that are currently still thriving and running, they focus on what is, on what they are doing, not copying and not claiming they are the best but trying to be better, this is what needs to be emphasized. And until now, in my opinion, Bitcoin is the best and only cryptocurrency driver.

Message to OP, invest in Bitcoin whenever it is, and it's never too late to get involved in BTC's ATH history this time.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 17, 2023, 03:01:20 AM
In simple words, there is no next bitcoin. Nothing can be compared with bitcoin. A father is always a father. In the future, he may become the godfather, though.  Cheesy
Also, it's not too late; rather, it's never too late if you invest in bitcoin for the long term. Since you are young, you can hold on for many years and see how your investment grows.
There are other decentralized projects out there. With thorough research, you can invest there as well.
A lot of coins have attempted and said that they are the next Bitcoin but all of them have failed. If we are planning to create a crypto we should avoid using that tagline because there are lots of Bitcoin lovers in the space and they can boycott that kind of projects. Even though Bitcoin is only a nonliving thing or only a currency, it is still treated as the father of all cryptos.

But, there is no such thing as a god father or grand father here because like we have said earlier, nothing follows to its footsteps anymore. Some centralized projects works good too as addition and I think many cryptos are like this. It was mostly Bitcoin is the decentralized crypto who got successful.
legendary
October 17, 2023, 02:29:39 AM
I don't understand why the OP's asking about bitcoin killer. If he's researched he'll see altcoins swamped cryptocurrency markets but they haven't killed Bitcoin. Altcoin's have given ppl options to invest in alternative routes but they aren't shifting away from bitcoin. Ethereum's a good investment but the OP won't invest because he wants to find cryptos at pennies.
It is the same story all over again, I remember that during the 2017 bull run there were all kind of developers that claimed their project was better than bitcoin and that their coin will kill it if given the chance, but it never happened, eventually those kind of claims decreased and instead they became focused on ethereum, but now it seems those claims are making a comeback and newbies are once again due to their inexperience believing what they hear, even if we know that there is no cryptocurrency that can kill bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: