Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 39. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am very sad to hear the news about the @op rest in peace. Hopefully he gets a beautiful place hiking there and hopefully the families left behind can be sincere over his departure.

Hopefully there is gambling in this succession and hopefully the next successor better and at least equal to the previous
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Remembering his wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May he rest in peace!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Not many games now since we are approaching Christmas, but we hope to see you in full strength on the next year!!
I'm betting by myself but it's definitely not the same. I had more profit when I was following your tips.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I was planning to resume today but not many interesting games happening today worth betting on. Let me check back in a few hours and have something good to bet on.

That is a good news hopefully Christmas is 2 days ahead would too great that you back.
it is true, this is good news, I also expect some tips from your post, because it's almost Christmas so very many games that took place and I need good tips  Grin
Activity: 980
I was planning to resume today but not many interesting games happening today worth betting on. Let me check back in a few hours and have something good to bet on.

That is a good news hopefully Christmas is 2 days ahead would too great that you back.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I will definitely resume posting tips again to some extend in the middle of the month. I can post now too, but not much initiative to just give out tips without much research. I haven't been betting either personally for the last month or 2.

I dont know why but i stopped betting for a month after a massive loss, and now im getting excited to try it out again with your tips. But as what you said you never betting for a month and hopefully it wont affect your history. Goodluck we are keeping an eye on to your thread.
legendary
I will definitely resume posting tips again to some extend in the middle of the month. I can post now too, but not much initiative to just give out tips without much research. I haven't been betting either personally for the last month or 2.

wow great to hear you will come back soon. Take your time , you tips are great because of your research so we can wait until the the middle of the month!
legendary
Activity: 1372
When will you share tips again? That is a good ratio 87/9 :/

That is right but no one knoews when he will be active again but the good thing is that he is fine and will be back to give tips soon. But unfortunately we cant tell exactly qhen.
legendary
Activity: 809
Good job man pls share tips again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When will you share tips again? That is a good ratio 87/9 :/
legendary
Activity: 1064
im' wait for free tips, did you plan to give free tips for Basketball
Golden state warrior vs Los Angelese Clippers?

He will return sometime this month, so he probably won't give tips for games in the next few days. As you probably noticed, the game already has finished, he hasn't given any tips. In a few days he should be back and giving tips, so let's be patient and welcome back ajaxmoore!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hello ajaxmoore, glad to see you back on the forum.
Hope we can see you on the III Tipster Championship, sponsored by directbet. We have even better prizes, for big bankrolls!

Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12210679

Good Luck, and welcome back!
legendary
Activity: 1204
im' wait for free tips, did you plan to give free tips for Basketball
Golden state warrior vs Los Angelese Clippers?

legendary
Hi Everyone Smiley
Sorry for not posting about the absence. I haven't been betting in the last few days because of some personal reason. I apologize for not posting before. I cannot say this for sure, but I will try to return sometime later this month. Thank you for posting.

Good to know everything is ok. Hope to see you soon. It would be great if you left us because you were now a high roller, but it also great knowing that you will come back as soon as you can!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Hi Everyone Smiley
Sorry for not posting about the absence. I haven't been betting in the last few days because of some personal reason. I apologize for not posting before. I cannot say this for sure, but I will try to return sometime later this month. Thank you for posting.

there is no need to apologise. we have been patiently waiting for you to come and i am happy that you are coming back too. the community miss you badly.
Activity: 847
Hi Everyone Smiley

Been a pretty big supporter of yours. Your picks are truly amazing and your record is very impressive. Hope you figure out your personal issues and that everything is going well.
Pages:
Jump to: