Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 43. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May be he is on holiday, he will come back after some days, but holidays in the starting of season...seems not good.... but hopefull
Activity: 602
Ajaxmoor please come back Smiley

Please stop spamming for your sig campaign mate. You already asked him to come back earlier =. =
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ajaxmoor please come back Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
He is probably on holidays and with no internet connection. He was busy from time to time and let us know, maybe this time he did not have time to warn us, that's all.

I hope so, we all need him so much.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
He is probably on holidays and with no internet connection. He was busy from time to time and let us know, maybe this time he did not have time to warn us, that's all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Its more then 10 days and OP is not here last time he came from a long journey may be he is ill or again on another journey best wishes for him hope soon we have ajax back here on this forum
Please some back man... we need u alot Smiley

regards,
joust
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
hmm still no word from ajax here :O the other tipsters will overtaker you if you don't come back lol !

HAha yes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
hmm still no word from ajax here :O the other tipsters will overtaker you if you don't come back lol !
punters kidnapped ajax due to his rock solid tips  Cheesy
I hope not Sad

Ajaxmoor, we need u Smiley

Regards,
Joust
punters kidnapped ajax due to his rock solid tips  Cheesy
legendary

Damn I was trying to make a parlay on
Spain v Slovakia - Both teams to Score?  - No
Greece v Finland - Over/Under 2.5 Goals - Under
Netherlands v Iceland - Netherlands @ 1.29

OMG why are always the apparently most predictable games that make me lose the parlays :/
I was really counting on Netherlands.

Anyway I'm starting to worry to, he was never missing all this time.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Okay, I'm starting to get worried, when will he be back?
He is not betting in the competition as well.
A lot of games for the European coming up, and I would like some tips xD

Imo it's very risky to bet on EPL mate. Games seem to be really unpredictable lately, then again the ball is round so only god knows lol. You're better off betting on spanish league

You are probably right, and I prefer betting on European leagues normally, but there no games now because of the qualifiers :/

Yeah, ikr .... So i just made a random small bet : http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1GcsBn3m4LnBJ86sdfHd2Spr9gRKxYtBPt

But I can only bet on the last game... First time I see this in directBet. Did it ever happen to any of you? I have the market but I can't bet on the outcome I want.

Edit: Forgot to ask. Is that a really random bet? xD

Yeap , it had once of twice.
Yeah was kindda random, so didn't wanna risk it on higher odds lol.
legendary

Imo it's very risky to bet on EPL mate. Games seem to be really unpredictable lately, then again the ball is round so only god knows lol. You're better off betting on spanish league

You are probably right, and I prefer betting on European leagues normally, but there no games now because of the qualifiers :/

Yeah, ikr .... So i just made a random small bet : http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1GcsBn3m4LnBJ86sdfHd2Spr9gRKxYtBPt

But I can only bet on the last game... First time I see this in directBet. Did it ever happen to any of you? I have the market but I can't bet on the outcome I want.

Edit: Forgot to ask. Is that a really random bet? xD

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
I am sure he is ok and having rest for a few days. I am looking for Ajaxmoor`s return and new great Sportstips.
Pages:
Jump to: