Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 73. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hey ajaxmoor, I have quoted and improved the below mentioned post from your thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11062488

Please do let me know if it is fine with you or not...
I only quoted it because I didn't want to waste my time writing and your content was awesome, so I did it... Smiley

Thanks and glad I saw your thread... Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Ajax what do you think of this game
directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27448118
I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
Seems your game didn't go so well in the end.

And Ramos just won the game as well. I will try and post some more tips tomorrow now.

Yeah was unlucky just lost on 3rd set by 1 game point
Anyways didn't lose much only 0.02 btc
Hopefully will win some
Waiting for your tips Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372

I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
Seems your game didn't go so well in the end.

And Ramos just won the game as well. I will try and post some more tips tomorrow now.
legendary

I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
I have never heard of those players. The match seems to be interrupted now, with the opponent about to break serve. So it might be hard to comment on right now as its too early.
I don't know about tennis much..
When will the match be restarted?

Hard to say. If you can find a live stream link for the match, then you can know about it.
PS: Just saw it has resumed.

As for the Tennis Tip I posted before, wawrinka won the First Set. Second set still going on.

I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
I have never heard of those players. The match seems to be interrupted now, with the opponent about to break serve. So it might be hard to comment on right now as its too early.
I don't know about tennis much..
When will the match be restarted?
legendary

I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
What do you think of Atlanta Hawks Vs Cleveland Cavaliers match?
The odds for both sides are pretty even.

I haven't looked at the match yet. I bet mostly based on stats, so will see and report back in.
Anyways ,game starting in a few minutes :

2 Easy games  which you can add to your parlays :

S Wawrinka v Rosol - S Wawrinka to Win

Other game starting in an hour or 2.

Albert Ramos-Vinolas  vs   Benjamin Becker - Ramos to Win

These are games just for your parlays.

I betted on Lisicki
Do you think i can win?
legendary

I haven't looked at the match yet. I bet mostly based on stats, so will see and report back in.
Anyways ,game starting in a few minutes :

2 Easy games  which you can add to your parlays :

S Wawrinka v Rosol - S Wawrinka to Win

Other game starting in an hour or 2.

Albert Ramos-Vinolas  vs   Benjamin Becker - Ramos to Win

These are games just for your parlays.

legendary
Activity: 1344
legendary
Just posting a Baseball game starting in an hour and a half :

Minnesota vs Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh to Win.
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27442658&MarketID=1.118739037&RunnerID=7267454&RunnerHandicap=0

legendary

Any tips for today Ajax?
I missed most of the tennis games as I had network issues since morning. However will be posting more soccer tips today .

OP how do you think Golden states warriors vs houston rockets, although I think GSW will win tomorrow, but I see HR has very good odds, 5.5+ in many sites, very attractive, in williamhill the odds for rockets is insanely 6.5!! It is much higher than bet365's 5.5.

In btc sportbooks, betcoin: 1.17 GSW   HR  5.5    directbet: 1.13  GSW     HR 5.6     jetwin: 1.18 GSW    HR  5.5

If you guys wanna bet GSW, go to jetwin, bet HR, go to directbet or williamhill(if you gamble fiat).

I wouldn't call that very good odds. I think GSW will win it easily.
Activity: 840
OP how do you think Golden states warriors vs houston rockets, although I think GSW will win tomorrow, but I see HR has very good odds, 5.5+ in many sites, very attractive, in williamhill the odds for rockets is insanely 6.5!! It is much higher than bet365's 5.5.

In btc sportbooks, betcoin: 1.17 GSW   HR  5.5    directbet: 1.13  GSW     HR 5.6     jetwin: 1.18 GSW    HR  5.5

If you guys wanna bet GSW, go to jetwin, bet HR, go to directbet or williamhill(if you gamble fiat).
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Cillic won but Rublev is young good player. Cillic just come back well after tiebreak and set 3.

By the way , bet on this: http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27447421&MarketID=1.118850416&RunnerID=2258415&RunnerHandicap=0

Right away if you can. Odds are 1.5x . If they go lower than 1.3 , then don't bet , as it won't be worth it then. Its live , and last match.
It was the Rosol game, and I had to squeeze it in. When I saw it, then the opponent was about to break serve of Rosol, and that bought the odds up. Opponent broke serve and odds were around 1.65  then . But I was sure Rosol would still win, which he did, and that was the perfect time to make a bet.
Any tips for today Ajax?
legendary

By the way , bet on this: http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27447421&MarketID=1.118850416&RunnerID=2258415&RunnerHandicap=0

Right away if you can. Odds are 1.5x . If they go lower than 1.3 , then don't bet , as it won't be worth it then. Its live , and last match.
It was the Rosol game, and I had to squeeze it in. When I saw it, then the opponent was about to break serve of Rosol, and that bought the odds up. Opponent broke serve and odds were around 1.65  then . But I was sure Rosol would still win, which he did, and that was the perfect time to make a bet.
legendary
Sorry I had network issues the whole day. I couldn't post. :/
I had my money on A.gobulev vs moraya , and Luke rusol - Lu y. H game. Both won .
I will however be posting more tips for the night.

Still going through all the matches happening today and tomorrow.
The only one I see myself betting on is the  Rublev v Ma Cilic - Cilic to win , game , which has low odds and is great addition to any of your other bets for a parlay.

I will post some picks within the next 2 hours.

legendary
Soccer tips for today :

1. KH Hlidarendi v HK Kopavogur Icelandic Cup  - Under 3.5 - 1.5x - Live right now. Half time break

This game ended so far with the final score being a total of 3, making this a win .

Tip for a match tonight :
Xun v Okamura - ITF Women Wuhan 2015   - Kyoka Okamura
Will post many other games for tomorrow.

Kyoka Okamura  won this as well, getting us another win for tonight.

I will be posting Grand slam games later today .
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Grand Slam is here starting today. Looking for some Tenis sportips. I wish all good luck. Socer is getting strange as most of leagues is finishing now.
legendary
Not many tennis matches today , However we have the Grand Slam starting tomorrow, which will be many matches for betting.
Anyways

Tip for a match tonight :
Xun v Okamura - ITF Women Wuhan 2015   - Kyoka Okamura
Will post many other games for tomorrow.
legendary
You got great picks Ajaxmoor,keep it up!!!
Also did you update your stats any time sooner because i already seen for couple of days i think 61W - 8L
also thats awesome keep it up!!!!

Thanks Joca97. Good going to you as well Smiley
I have been really busy with other things, and haven't got much time to update the thread every day. Also the reason, why I have really come down with giving out picks as well, and some disappointments because I can't study the teams for longer times. Still I post the picks I usually make my bet on.
I will try to update the stats this or next weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: