Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 77. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Very good that you are back 😀. I followed you bets one won and second lost today. I looking for next bets, may be tomorrow. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I'm glad to see you posting free tips again ajaxmoor.
Do you have some Europa league tips for today?
Yesterday I was very happy with Real Madrid won over At. Madrid.

Sure I will have a look. I mostly tend to avoid the big matches, as they are full of surprised most of the times. And People tend to lose most on them as well. But will update the thread if I have a pick for it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
indeed it was a late show my real Madrid to book a place in the last 4, well deserved. The semi final draws coming up tomorrow (Friday) will take place in Nyon at 12:00CET, with the first legs to be played on May 5/6 and the return ties the following week on May 12/13.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I'm glad to see you posting free tips again ajaxmoor.
Do you have some Europa league tips for today?
Yesterday I was very happy with Real Madrid won over At. Madrid.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
We had a decent run till now. I have decided to end the investments further due to lack of interest, but will continue posting the tips on the thread. The previous investments ended up in around 30% profits.

We also had a win today at the Barcelona vs PSG match  -
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BDnrQMghvcxHRv4FHTJCbyy7gbFNLZvhm&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
which was a great bet . I will continue posting here from tomorrow.

Great work ajax, sorry for the lack of interest in your program but it seems like you did make some profits for the investors which is good Smiley

I have sent the investors a PM to confirm their payment address. I will be distributing the funds once I receive a confirmed address.

Thanks for allowing me the chance to escrow for this. I'll be happy to offer my services again in the future if you decide to re-open investments to the public.

Good luck everybody!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Thanks for changing your mind and posting picks on the thread again.
This will really help the community. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Glad to see you posting your picks again Ajax

we missed you man
legendary
Marin Cilic lost , seems he was injured during the previous match. The opponent rank 40, was able to beat him easily.
legendary
Activity: 954
legendary
We had a decent run till now. I have decided to end the investments further due to lack of interest, but will continue posting the tips on the thread. The previous investments ended up in around 30% profits.

We also had a win today at the Barcelona vs PSG match  -
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BDnrQMghvcxHRv4FHTJCbyy7gbFNLZvhm&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
which was a great bet . I will continue posting here from tomorrow.
legendary
So far so good, we are up by 40% in the past 3 days. The Round 2 investments end day after tomorrow on 20th , so if you wish to invest please go through the op or message me.
legendary
I just thought I would post a  tip today, the PSG match already started.

Soccer - Nice v Paris St-G - Paris St-G -0.75

Nice could win too, but I think sometimes getting in the money on the right game is the best we can do.

Thanks for the tip PSG was lost in UCL and I think they'll beat Nice for 1st place in Ligue 1  Grin

The Game just ended, PSG won 3-1 , making the tip a win . Odds were 1.6x for the game. To invest in the current tips, Check the op out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Nice could win too, but I think sometimes getting in the money on the right game is the best we can do.

Thanks for the tip PSG was lost in UCL and I think they'll beat Nice for 1st place in Ligue 1  Grin
legendary

legendary
Overall a good day today so far. Last night had some disappointed MLB bets recommended by some friends, but today I bet on 2 soccer matches Overs and Unders, and a tennis match parlay which has us around 10% profit for the day(total around 30% profit) in 2-3 days.
I will bet on some matches later tonight for now.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Had a bad last night on sports picks. I had a few favourites lose in a row. Anyways  today was great, we are now up by 20% of the invested amount already . Also, those who think of sports betting as something to profit over one night, thats not something hwo I usually bet. I usually bet smaller amounts of the bankroll, and only bet big when I am certain.

The latest Parlay was all tennis picks, with all wins.

I know that there are days where everything goes down.
But, I like way you informed as who made investment. I am happy about winning today.
Good luck.
legendary
ajaxmoor I need to invest with you but can I withdraw fund anytime or end of round?

Hi Shindo, you can withdraw anytime(as long as there aren't any pending wagers) . All you have to do is PM me and the escrow. After the request I will just have to calculate the net amount to be paid out, and it will be paid out the same day.
Pages:
Jump to: