Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 76. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

why you didnt place any bet on that? i clicked the link and see nothing.

The link that I had posted on here, was the event link which would take you to the event or the bet on directbet . It wasn't the betbrowser link .

ouch okay and then have you premium pick or something like that?

I have been posting only free tips till now.  I did start an investment program but didn't have a lot of interest. So resumed posting free tips.

ouu ya , keep sharing your free tips! and i believe your reputation will grow goodluck! i will always watching this thread to get tips update.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

The link that I had posted on here, was the event link which would take you to the event or the bet on directbet . It wasn't the betbrowser link .

I have been posting only free tips till now.  I did start an investment program but didn't have a lot of interest. So resumed posting free tips.

legendary

All games were wins today as well Smiley

Game ended 3-2, First half score was 1-0 , making the 1st tip a win .
Game ended with Garcilaso winning, so "Real Garcilaso -0.75" was a win as well.
And total goals was way over 2 . The link was for Over 2.5, which had odds around 1.71x . Also a win.

Also, just betting on the Madrid game for both teams to score, betting only a small amount, so you guys can follow.

This had odds of 1.97x and was a win as well, as Score was 2-1 at the end . Great day so far.

legendary
All games were wins today as well Smiley

Game ended 3-2, First half score was 1-0 , making the 1st tip a win .
Game ended with Garcilaso winning, so "Real Garcilaso -0.75" was a win as well.
And total goals was way over 2 . The link was for Over 2.5, which had odds around 1.71x . Also a win.

Also, just betting on the Madrid game for both teams to score, betting only a small amount, so you guys can follow.

This had odds of 1.97x and was a win as well, as Score was 2-1 at the end . Great day so far.
legendary
Couple of sepearate bets for the same game:
Real Garcilaso v Ayacucho Futbol Club

First half goals - Over 0.5
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27435877&MarketID=1.118617451&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

This ended really quickly, a goal was scored in the first minute, making this a win Smiley

legendary
Hey ajaxmoor,
I see you haven't updated your wins/losses since my last visit here, so just wanted to ask whether you could do so...
It would help you get some more investors (including me)...
Please don't mind, but can you tell us what were the returns to the previous investment round???

Hey gkv9, yeah I think I missed out on updating the thread title with the stats after I shut down on the investments. The profit was around 25-30% over a couple of days. Was 50% at a time, but I had a bad run during the investment run , much more than what I usually get while making tips here and betting on them myself.
April end didn't go so well for my personal betting either, also another reason I didn't post too many tips then.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hey ajaxmoor,
I see you haven't updated your wins/losses since my last visit here, so just wanted to ask whether you could do so...
It would help you get some more investors (including me)...
Please don't mind, but can you tell us what were the returns to the previous investment round???
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Oh ajaxmoor I fotgot to followed your tips  Undecided
Many won tips I will not miss it agian.
legendary
Tip for today :
1. Estudiantes de Merida v Carabobo FC - Under 3.5

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27436019&MarketID=1.118595583&RunnerID=1222344&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Dont bet too big.

EDIT: Just removed the other game I tipped on, much before it starts. The better team is in attacking formation, so best not to bet.

The tip was a win for today, also just incase you followed the second tip for the 5 minutes it was here, that ended as a win as well, just that I didn't want to risk due to their previous encounters.
Will post another tip tonight.
legendary
Tip for today :
1. Estudiantes de Merida v Carabobo FC - Under 3.5

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27436019&MarketID=1.118595583&RunnerID=1222344&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Dont bet too big.

EDIT: Just removed the other game I tipped on, much before it starts. The better team is in attacking formation, so best not to bet.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Got a good run today , both games were wins today .

AFC Fylde v Guiseley - Over 2 or Over 2.5 on Directbet ended at 2-1 ,
and Leverkusen v B Munich - Over 1.5  , ended at 1-1 .

I will continue posting tips from today regularly.

This is good to hear. I was missing your sportstips ajaxmoor. Good return. I wish luck in your bets.
legendary
Got a good run today , both games were wins today .

AFC Fylde v Guiseley - Over 2 or Over 2.5 on Directbet ended at 2-1 ,
and Leverkusen v B Munich - Over 1.5  , ended at 1-1 .

I will continue posting tips from today regularly.

legendary
THe above match is going good so far, was 1-1 by half time. One more goal should get us to the win.

Till the time, posting another game starting soon

Leverkusen v B Munich - Over 1.5

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27428290&MarketID=1.118411029&RunnerID=1221386&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
legendary
New month, new start!
I had myself stopped betting this last week and am getting back to it today .

Tip for today :

AFC Fylde v Guiseley - Over 2

I couldn't find over 2 on Directbet, so if you can't find it on any site , just go for over 2.5 :

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27431307&MarketID=1.118490752&RunnerID=47973&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

legendary
Kind of disappointing to see that Kuban scored. CSKA has actually never lost to Kuban , and this might just be the first time. They even beat Kuban last time at 4-0 or 6-0 . I am also sort of having a bad luck these past few days, another reason for me not posting too many picks. I might take this week off, and start fresh from next month beginning.
legendary
Tip for today:

Kuban Krasnodar v CSKA Moscow - Draw or Away
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27428895&MarketID=1.118431458&RunnerID=6384647&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

You can also bet on CSKA +0 (Double Chance) at 1.64x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27428895&MarketID=1.118431446&RunnerID=217210&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

I also have a side bet for over 2.5 for this game which has around 2.4x odds, but not giving out as part of the tip.

Match starts in 40 minutes.

Also, I am thinking of starting an affliate scheme, where in you get around 0.4% of what you bet as cash-back. PM if something like that interests you.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.
Overall a good day today so far. Last night had some disappointed MLB bets recommended by some friends, but today I bet on 2 soccer matches Overs and Unders, and a tennis match parlay which has us around 10% profit for the day(total around 30% profit) in 2-3 days.
I will bet on some matches later tonight for now.

MLB seems to be by far one of the hardest sports to be a good better in. So many games so many underdogs winning, it is really hard to tell what is going to happen after that first pitch is thrown. You can ahve a team that is just destroying it easily lose to the worst team with their worst pitcher in.

Pages:
Jump to: