Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 2. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 11:02:25 PM
At the beginning of January all coins have barely moved significantly, but Etherum shows good progress. at the end of 2018 $ 130, now Etherum has risen $ 150 earlier this month in 2019. I don't think it is impossible if a bull run will really happen.
The market is sideway, only ETH is increasing because there are some good news from it and people are FOMO it. But this price increase is not really as strong as I expected, it still can't go up to 200$ thanks to the hard fork
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 10:37:22 PM
At the beginning of January all coins have barely moved significantly, but Etherum shows good progress. at the end of 2018 $ 130, now Etherum has risen $ 150 earlier this month in 2019. I don't think it is impossible if a bull run will really happen.
sometimes the increase cannot be predicted when it will rise, and the market suddenly rises and rises, because in a short time the market can go up or down. pray and always try your best so that your results are good because your hard work does not ignore you, keep the spirit there will definitely be a good improvement.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 05, 2019, 10:21:04 PM
This time I just choice big Altcoins to invest such as Ethereum, Nano, IOTA, NEO, Ripple, Qtum....it will be safer for you when the market is having many fluctuation like this

Just choice amongst the top 10, I think that's the safest we can go at this time. I don't like to invest with other coins not in the top 10 because of the huge risk.

I see some coins mentioned above, but I lost faith in some of them like TIOX, which I invested last year but didn't turn out good so I went out as early as May and didn't look back. Last time I checked the price is still a disappointment so I guess I made the correct choice and exited on time.

You can never go wrong with ETH, XRP or even EOS, imho.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 05, 2019, 10:18:35 PM
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 05, 2019, 10:07:30 PM
This time I just choice big Altcoins to invest such as Ethereum, Nano, IOTA, NEO, Ripple, Qtum....it will be safer for you when the market is having many fluctuation like this
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
January 05, 2019, 07:56:27 PM
I am planning to buy TIOx, CHT, EOS, XYO tokens with BTC & ETH! I don't know how but I feel these coins will be big for sure! At this moment I don't care which months are coming and which month I am to wait to see the bull market. I am focusing the present time and now crypto coins are cheap so, I am trying to buy as much as I able! When I will need money I will not hesitate anymore to sell my holding asset!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 03, 2019, 06:07:35 AM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
I will start a new year by buying 50 ETH at $ 110. I believe that in a few days, our market will be red and I will have the opportunity to buy more ETH and hold until the end of 2019. I am not saying that at the end of the year the market will grow strongly, I think the price of ETH will be higher than $ 170 in 2019.

The fact that you bought ETH is a very good decision. Long-term (minimum one year) is a good investment. However, I am sure that ETH will not return to the price of $110. I think ETH is the coin that has the greatest potential for price increase in 2019 and will rise much more higher than $170.. at least few times.
It will, actually it's easy to reach $1,000 if people will start buying huge number of ETH coins.
This time, people will be more aggressive because last year was a bad year for ETH, they think this year will change the sad memories of last year and this year there's a lot of great updates to watch in the market, we are still in the early days of 2019 but the market reaction is already good.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
January 03, 2019, 04:43:34 AM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I will start a new year by buying 50 ETH at $ 110. I believe that in a few days, our market will be red and I will have the opportunity to buy more ETH and hold until the end of 2019. I am not saying that at the end of the year the market will grow strongly, I think the price of ETH will be higher than $ 170 in 2019.

The fact that you bought ETH is a very good decision. Long-term (minimum one year) is a good investment. However, I am sure that ETH will not return to the price of $110. I think ETH is the coin that has the greatest potential for price increase in 2019 and will rise much more higher than $170.. at least few times.
Activity: 396
January 03, 2019, 04:42:40 AM

Good done! the price of the current Ethereum is really very cheap, and I think the price of Ethereum will not only reach $170 this year, it will even be higher, I expect Ethereum to reach a maximum of $300 this year.
In short, I wish you good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 03, 2019, 04:37:51 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 03, 2019, 04:37:47 AM
Of course, investment is always a risk, but still, if you decide to take this step, then it is best to follow inner intuition and I would not risk investing in new coins, the risk of loss then increases .. it’s best to invest in good old Bitcoin or ETH)
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 03, 2019, 04:33:25 AM
at the beginning of January 2019 the price of coins in the market was not yet stable, my prediction was that the trading market would be stable in 2012, I would always seek profits in the trading market
so we could take opportunity now , buying cheap coins with huge potency in future.take some risk  in order to get maximize profit in 2021 could be nice action for us.we have to able take opportunity in any market condition.
Activity: 459
January 03, 2019, 04:31:40 AM
When I start hunting every day, I will first look at the trends and prices of the crypto market and look for some innovative and good crypto investments. For example, BCH.NEO.ADA.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 04:29:16 AM
at the beginning of January 2019 the price of coins in the market was not yet stable, my prediction was that the trading market would be stable in 2012, I would always seek profits in the trading market
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
January 03, 2019, 04:29:05 AM
I would just analyze the market and see which way it will move and how quickly to gain volumes. I think on the eve of news from the SEC some movement we will notice.
Activity: 238
January 03, 2019, 04:20:36 AM
I would start to consider graphs such coins as EOS Ontology, a fairly strong projects, which are expected to show good result in 2019. The de Ontology could easily be fixed in the top 50.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 07:41:12 AM
Because of the fairly low prices of altcoins I've already filled out your portfolio of coins from top-8. Therefore, I have no plans to invest in the beginning of 2019, now in my plans to all these coins in 2019 began to rise in price and bring me profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 29, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

My plan is to keep waiting and holding my coins due to this certain drops we have experienced. I dont think of quiting just because of this. There is always a time when prices go down but most importantly, we should not sell our stocks without profit.

Its about time to re calibrate our plans for investment in crypto market. We've seen the ups and down on its price value of all the coins as posted. High Market Volality affects the consumers behavior. Risk is always there but if we have learn the in's and out of crypto market we can somehow reduce the possible lost on our investment. I am still optimistic that better crypto market will be come 2019 trading. Hold on guys.
Activity: 162
Need money
December 29, 2018, 09:38:56 PM
If I have enough money, I will invest in even BTC or top 5-10 coins because the price is now too attractive.
Activity: 348
December 29, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
I think that January 2019 can bring us a boost, the society will still concentrate on bitcoins and ethereum. We are waiting for the growth of a small.

This is something I think is great for some of them, but I don't appreciate it. Because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is the key in the best of the crypto Altcoin, it is necessary to know which is the King in these currencies  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: