Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 4. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 12:56:52 PM
Its really hard to tell given the recent situation of the market. I think this bearish market will still continue until next year, probably until the first quarter of 2019. Its not advisable to invest in any coin aside from those already stablished like ethereum and bitcoin until there is no sign of market recovery because you might end up losing everything. For now, just choose bitcoin or ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
What Altcoin? As simple as a word can describe what altcoin will be the best in 2019, it is ETH as ethereum's hardfork will going to help it gain support from investors and Hodlers. As a result, new coins will be created and profits awaits those who Hodl.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
It is so difficult to tell which and which coin will or will not do well in 2019, all we need to do is to study the coin and also know that we lose some and win some
Activity: 1344
December 29, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
Next year there should be a very strong growth, especially of the Altcoins, because this year they have lost a lot in price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I think I can make an investment now, use some limited funds to buy some BTC and ETH, and wait for the bull market to come.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
WHY would anything be bullish!? We are still in a bear trend. Upside is always less than expected in a down trend, and we just had it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 28, 2018, 10:42:57 PM
work on bounty campaign with even greater enthusiasm, because in the new year a bull run will soon take place and start investing again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
With what is on ground, I think the challenges in market direction in January will not be that much. I think we should put more hope in the second quarter of next and also the future of Cryptocurrency because more people are getting involved everyday.
We hope that all the same in the end of 2019 we will have something. There are forecasts, which for some reason suggest that 2021 could really become something significant. Because today there is nothing easier than the usual wait.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 27, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
i still have my believe to LOYALCOIN and ETEHREUM to stand in the early quarter of 2019.
BITCOIN is no doubt that will get its value to much higher that what it has now.
I am looking forward to NEO and XEM also including wave.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 10:50:50 PM
Of course, the cryptocurrency market will not start growing in 2019, and this is understandable and true. probably it will start growing only in 2020
Showing a positive attitude despite of what has happened is a key to be successful.
We need to continue to hold, and expect that the year to come will bring success to all of us here, some has left the ship already and I believe they'll regret their decision.

Everyone has different choices about the crypto world. If you believe the price will return, then keep your hopes up. simple Cool
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
December 27, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
Of course, the cryptocurrency market will not start growing in 2019, and this is understandable and true. probably it will start growing only in 2020
Showing a positive attitude despite of what has happened is a key to be successful.
We need to continue to hold, and expect that the year to come will bring success to all of us here, some has left the ship already and I believe they'll regret their decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
I have decided not to invest all the fund I have for investment at the same time. Instead, I will invest part, in order to reduce my risk level. If it falls further, I will then have the opportunity to buy more. This year has really thought me alit of lessons.
Activity: 113
December 27, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
It looks like you have made the right decision. ETH has had a very strong price increase in recent days. I think in ETH is a pretty good choice to invest in 2019.
Buy ether 90 was the right decision, but it was necessary to have time to sell it for 140. Those who did so are very lucky people.
Activity: 504
December 27, 2018, 05:22:12 PM
At the moment, the market has gone down. But I hope that this is the last drop before the strong growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 438
December 27, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
It looks like you have made the right decision. ETH has had a very strong price increase in recent days. I think in ETH is a pretty good choice to invest in 2019.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
December 27, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
It's hard to do something to predict how the market will behave now,in General, one thing is clear,the trend is now such that I would not say that it was in January 19 will go rapid growth,maybe in February 19 we see,but who knows,but one thing I can say,if there's free money,and the price of a token will also be located at the bottom,I recommend to purchase

Yep perfectly great a answer mate but do not lose hope as you said hard to predict because of market behavior, people expect the price boom in the week of january 2019.
I think the bottom of the price dip of all coins including bitcoin is end after 2018 year of crypto enthusiasm suffer from the dip market trend and 2019 until year 2020 is for crypto years of stable recovery.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 27, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
I will be trading with the existing coins I have and I am not planning further investments in crypto  early January 2019 as I already have invested more than  that I could afford to invest.
I do not regret it, as these prices were a really good opportunity to fill up my bags.
This year there were very low prices and a good one to buy, therefore we now only have to wait for the growth of the market. I hope growth will start soon soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
December 27, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
The plan at this moment is to wait and watch until the market stabilizes for sometime. Atleast 15 days, we should not see drastic fall or rise. Thats the good indication to enter into the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 27, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
I think that in 2019 we will see a fall first and another bottom will be broken, but then growth will begin. In 2019, I think a new record for the value of Bitcoin will be set.
Pages:
Jump to: