Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 10. (Read 16940 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 22, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
never anyone knows how crypto next year, could have been soaring even could be free-fall.  nothing is for sure, the prediction is simply a description of uncertain occurrence. one thing for sure is how to stick with it, the spirit of mu, and effort as well as prayer. because any going there is a point at which you will be earning what you dreamed of.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 22, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
I think the ups and downs of the market depend on the demand for supply and demand and the news that has been circulating. many hope that next year, the market will be able to grow and improve better than this year which is arguably a bad year for the crypto market.
Activity: 373
December 22, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
At present the cryptocurrency is in a falling state and in order to recover requires a long time, I think in 2019 the market has not been able to recover properly, but in 2020 the cryptocurrency will be like 2017.
Less than 1 year the price has fallen very quickly, why are you not sure that prices will rise quickly in no less than 1 year? I am sure that if investor confidence can be increased again, then prices will rise again. IMO
We have a different point of views and speculation regarding the future of cryptocurrency and is entitled to express on what we had in our mind whether it is for a quickie or a long time recovery as long that you believed that the bull is really out there, waiting for the time to run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
I think next year will can recover 50% of lossing values. Because this year was very bad for cryptocurrencies. Anyway i think after Quarter 3  next year all top coins prices will be up again.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 22, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
   Nobody can predict the future of crypto market even an expert but we all hope and believe of course that market will recover and all those potential coins will rise and grow more than our expectation. Maybe 2019 will be more profitable than this current year 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

We cannot really expect that there will be a good market this year. The whole year is worse and the only hope is in 2019 and future years. I guess after this miserable market, we can now expect recovery as soon as we reached the lowest dip.
Activity: 378
December 22, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
New coins that usually come at the beginning of the new year are still standard but, there is also a high direct depend on the interest of the person and the developer how to create a coin if it requires large capital if it is reasonable, if the coin price can soar.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
It has been dump and bear and negative sentiment and fud! It is only natural that the next year narration should be different! Now is the time to secure good quality cryptocurrency trading at lowest price. If you have good position on good coin like bitcoin, ethereum etc. You would likely make good profit when the prices rise!
Activity: 1764
December 22, 2018, 09:32:50 AM
Next year we will see a lot of new updates in the cryptocurrency sphere, for example, opening a bakkt exchange that can give new investors a chance to enter in the cryptocurrency sphere and start making investments, futures are also waiting us with the help of which there must also be some kind of market growth.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
At least for the first quarter of 2019 am optimistic that will be drastic change in the market conditions and it even seems that the atmosphere of the change is here with us now. Am very sure that 2019 can't be like 2018 and the year will be in Cryptocurrency industry favor.
Activity: 1036
December 22, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
According to experts I read in several articles on the internet saying that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will rise before Christmas and New Year, and indeed all cryptocurrency rises only slightly, and there are also experts who predict that crptocurrency will rise early in the year, which one is true of me do not know, know for sure that cryptocurrency will indeed rise again, just a matter of time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
if there is a large number of purchases in the beginning of the year, there is a possibility that all of the coins will rise in price, and if there are many interested parties entering the market, the market will experience a good recovery.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 22, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

I think the market is already preparing for vostonovleniyu. This process is running. We see the growth of the strongest coins of our market now. This gives to the hope that the bull will come in 2019.
I hope we will be lucky in 2019, if 2019 is still a year of bear, what will happen to crypto then?
That's the thing I consider, 2019 should be a year of bull, when investors feel that the market has no chance, whales will initiate a real bull, not a bull trap for sure.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 22, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

I think the market is already preparing for vostonovleniyu. This process is running. We see the growth of the strongest coins of our market now. This gives to the hope that the bull will come in 2019.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
It is always like this, bad times first, manipulation follows then best market and higher prices.
I am increasing my patience and my confidence in crypto and my own skills to meet the next year with dignity.
December 22, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
Fundamental factors are more likely to grow in the crypto market, because launching institutional platforms will attract new financial resources in large volumes. If Bitcoin can grow to at least 6,000 US dollars, a chain reaction from investors is possible, who, for fear of missing their profits, will start investing heavily in cryptocurrency.
December 22, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will take off again next year. Now the cryptocurrency market is not as slow as it used to be. Now the entire cryptocurrency market is accelerating, and bad coins are accelerating death. Good coins will be more in 2019. expensive.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
In for the first quarter of next year, am optimistic that their will be a drastic positive change in the market and it won't be like this year and we have started to witness the changes for some days now and it will surely continue till next year.
Activity: 406
December 21, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
I believe in crypto and have almost no doubts that the next year is going to be one of the most profitable in the crypto currencies/ICOs industry. Lets wait a little bit longer guys, because the bulls are coming very soon!
Perhaps it is, but only if the bottom has already been reached and fall below nowhere, then after a period of stabilization can happen the long-awaited strong growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
I believe in crypto and have almost no doubts that the next year is going to be one of the most profitable in the crypto currencies/ICOs industry. Lets wait a little bit longer guys, because the bulls are coming very soon!
Pages:
Jump to: