Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 7. (Read 16903 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 03:44:27 PM
My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.
My opinion is identical with yours. I knew that nothing will happen in 2018. I understood it last spring. This year will not be the same.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 03:41:37 PM
At present the cryptocurrency is in a falling state and in order to recover requires a long time, I think in 2019 the market has not been able to recover properly, but in 2020 the cryptocurrency will be like 2017.
Less than 1 year the price has fallen very quickly, why are you not sure that prices will rise quickly in no less than 1 year? I am sure that if investor confidence can be increased again, then prices will rise again. IMO
Yes I do want to believe that the principle of demand and supply is what's is happen now in the market,that confidence will come hopefully in the this first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 02:16:56 PM
In fact, now even experienced experts and investors cannot predict exactly how the situation on the crypto market will evolve next year. But personally, I continue to hope for the restoration of the former positions of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue to buy reliable coins at the current low price.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
December 30, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
it is very difficult to ride a coin that has gone down deep enough because the market conditions are still not recovering too, it takes quite a long time to get back to normal if you want the coin price to rise again
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 30, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
I see more stable coins will be launched in the new 2019 year ..this is good for making crypto-assets more stable. I see a good sample for this is Gigzi project. When not all stable coin projects are really "stable", Gigzi will back crypto using precious metals and gold, which is a good move in crypto. So, the new year will be more mature and better in quality..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency market will not recover next year. We will probably see 1-2 years of flat after which the next stage of the bullish market will start.

And hown did you come up with that? Well i don't want to be too hopeful for next year and i still believe that a strong bull run isn't going to happen but a slow recovery is very possible. As all of us would say, this market is a combination of ups and downs and there should be a recovery along the way pretty soon.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
I am sure that we all hope that by 2019, crypto prices will rise again and the crypto currency market will return to excitement. But we all also know that no one will be able to ascertain when there will be an increase in crypto prices, because we can only predict by looking at a number of factors that can affect the increase in crypto prices such as political issues and government policies on crypto currencies and other factors. Apart from all that, I hope that the coming year will be a year that can give us happiness through crypto currencies with crypto price increases that can benefit us all involved in crypto currencies.
Activity: 1078
December 29, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency market will not recover next year. We will probably see 1-2 years of flat after which the next stage of the bullish market will start.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 29, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
I literally do not know what is going to happen tomorrow with crypto currencies and unfortunately the market is very unpredictable. Hope that the next year is going to be much better for crypto investors.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
2019 crypto market is very exciting wall street institutional investors are going to invest in cryptocurrencies this is definitely pushing cryptocurrencies in a positive way
if most people look far ahead, they will be interested in investing in crypto because crypto's future seems good.
That's why before the market actually recovers, this is the best time to start investing so I think there will be a big wave of investors next year and that will make the market better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
2019 crypto market is very exciting wall street institutional investors are going to invest in cryptocurrencies this is definitely pushing cryptocurrencies in a positive way
Activity: 350
December 29, 2018, 03:15:19 AM
I believe that the market will always grow in decline, so I think the price of cryptocurrency will definitely increase next year, because the price of crypto will become very suitable for purchase.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

When working with the crypto market, it is always extremely difficult to make any accurate predictions. Because the market always remains unpredictable, the situation can change very quickly. But I continue to hope that now we are seeing a gradual recovery in prices - rapid growth will occur next year.
Activity: 630
December 26, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
In 2019 Crypto will grow definitely and no body can not stop to it because many positive news are indicating strong signal for crypto currency market which is the best movement for crypto world. Positive thinking is must for this field which will be make stay strong to the investors for better future.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 26, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

I think that at least three months of the new year, we will not see a long and rapid growth of cryptocurrency. What will happen next will be seen in the circumstances.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 26, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
We can only guess that no one can answer this question for you. I, like many, really hope that 2019 will be a key year in the development of the crypto market
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 26, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
Yes of course there are still no movements like a bull run but I really hope that the market can have a stable price of any currency. And I think it would be fair to the investors to put some trust in their investments to prevent from getting panic to their investments in the future just like what happened to other people who sell their investments without thinking about the increase in the coming year.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 26, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
i agree with you that there would be not much movements and bulls in the incoming year but surely after 2 years and bitcoin will be listed on a stock exchange the prices will start to skyrocket again.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 26, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
In my opinion, at the beginning of the year the coin will start increasing prices. but we do not predict exactly the extent of price increases. only we must remain optimistic and be sure if the future market conditions will recover soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
I think that next year market will grow once again not like in the past, but surely a bit more than in the recent past. There will be a great future ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: