Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 6. (Read 16903 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 03:00:58 PM
Many are waiting for the results that will finally increase this year,and so for a very long time waiting so I can say one thing, as it will not who does not know, but one thing is for sure that all these movements they will lead to growth, as there is no smoke without fire, now there is a mass adoption of blockchain and cryptography and crypto-currencies,and this will give in any case an impetus to the growth of prices
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 02:48:15 PM
My considerations on this score are quite conservative - I think that in the 2019th year as a whole it will be positive, but it cannot even come close to the success of 2017. Perhaps all we can achieve is to raise the level of Bitcoin prices to $ 10,000. At least I would be happy if this happened.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
February 07, 2019, 02:29:58 PM
We still cannot make assumptions right now because it was still too early. But I hope that it would make a comeback and regain our losses from last year. Because, this year has may big surprises.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 03, 2019, 07:15:56 AM
Next year crypto currency can be very expensive. Halving is coming and I believe it is perfect time to make long term purchases. Don't you think so? To my mind it is probably the best chance!
Activity: 490
February 03, 2019, 07:04:20 AM
According to history price of Bitcoin, the crypto market should be change to bull market in the middle of this year or in Q3, and possible the price of Bitcoin will going up to the highest price in the end of this year. And next year the price will surpass the top price and will raise to new level high and the total market cap will be going up more than $1 trilliun.
Do you really believe that? In the crypto currency, there is no sense to analyze anything on the previous charts, it lives its own life and is quite unpredictable
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
February 03, 2019, 05:49:16 AM
As you can see, almost a month of the new year has already passed, and the prices fluctuate at about the same level. Everyone is waiting for the price increase from the crypto market, but in the next couple of months it will not be exact.
Investors were frightened, dropping to the bottom of the crypto currency and they need time to think about everything, and all new investors need to understand the bottom or not, start buying or waiting
If we review it broadly, of course there are many investors who are afraid because some of the assets they currently have are of no value, especially bitcoin. And for a new participant who joins of course they have to think before going further because the current situation often among us gets this loss, we need to consider first because the problem of investing in crypto is very risk.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
February 03, 2019, 03:56:20 AM
According to history price of Bitcoin, the crypto market should be change to bull market in the middle of this year or in Q3, and possible the price of Bitcoin will going up to the highest price in the end of this year. And next year the price will surpass the top price and will raise to new level high and the total market cap will be going up more than $1 trilliun.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 07:25:47 PM
hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I think it would be the most sensible definition of this situation.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2019, 07:20:30 PM
I think that sooner or later this will happen sometime. only the patient can wait and earn on it
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 07:17:59 PM
Let's look at the technological change of the world in recent years, I think that there will be better developments in terms of Bitcoin, especially as the technology of blockchain evolves and becomes more and more accepted in the world. In terms of investors, this year they will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at cheap prices. I think it's logical to buy Bitcoin with a small piece of our savings.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 22, 2019, 06:27:53 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

I still have no idea where we are heading for still there is no big news, still the price is going up and down, we are still in limbo even experts are having a hard time making prediction maybe in the quarter will have the answer if this is going to be a big year for us.
Activity: 345
January 22, 2019, 05:59:03 PM
As you can see, almost a month of the new year has already passed, and the prices fluctuate at about the same level. Everyone is waiting for the price increase from the crypto market, but in the next couple of months it will not be exact.
Investors were frightened, dropping to the bottom of the crypto currency and they need time to think about everything, and all new investors need to understand the bottom or not, start buying or waiting
Activity: 434
January 22, 2019, 05:10:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2019, 04:37:09 PM
The market has already fallen very much and it will be very difficult to climb in thereafter and probably need more than a year for this! I think that this year we will continue to fall, and then a big increase
Downtrend will continue till new investors come to help as a fresh money. I expect 30% steady rise for the half of year later markets will stabilize around $8k. Liquidity is falled down more than 80% imho and illiquid price book will not likely support any upside activity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 04:27:09 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
Well, that's good. You've really expressed your thoughts on what you think about the incoming year and market behaviors. I think we still need sometime to get ourselves back on our feet and attack crypto woth full vim lol  Anyways i think 2019 won't be all that bad. Maybe, something good may happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 04:13:22 PM
At this stage of the cryptocurrency market formation, prices for good promising coins are very low.
Obviously, the growth of individual coins can be traced.
Therefore, investing in them now for the long term, I see profitable.
Activity: 560
January 22, 2019, 02:35:07 PM
The market has already fallen very much and it will be very difficult to climb in thereafter and probably need more than a year for this! I think that this year we will continue to fall, and then a big increase
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 02:28:59 PM
My hope is only growing, because it seems to me that now the cryptocurrency market is just at the very point where the market should show growth. I can not say that now it is a low point, but I think that below may not be.
Prices are of course very low now, but this does not mean that the lower will not fall, yet the General situation in the cryptocurrency is not reliable, in the first quarter the fall is quite real
Activity: 448
January 22, 2019, 01:32:57 PM
My hope is only growing, because it seems to me that now the cryptocurrency market is just at the very point where the market should show growth. I can not say that now it is a low point, but I think that below may not be.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 15, 2019, 04:17:45 PM
In fact, now even experienced experts and investors cannot predict exactly how the situation on the crypto market will evolve next year. But personally, I continue to hope for the restoration of the former positions of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue to buy reliable coins at the current low price.
I think that you can wait a bit and you will have the opportunity to buy coins even cheaper! it can happen in March or April
Pages:
Jump to: