Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian - page 2. (Read 4162 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

thanks to Vlad2Vlad

Maybe someone or other noticed that the "Entry" or Tidecoin Wallet.dat requires unique way to access it...............

Vlad2Vlad sparked the idea of using Namecoin..........Basically Namecoin allows using easy to REMEMBER .bit human readable names for our First Hop Onion Encryption

Basically the idea is Namecoin Explorer https://www.namebrow.se/ and search our Human Readable .Bit domains.....

These domains don't even need to be ours to use it can be a combination of some others

Doing a search for Army

https://www.namebrow.se/name/d/Army/

This lists all the record updates for this entry.........

The Name_New Transaction is all encoded into the Blockchain............

Here it shows the RipMD180 Address that we can use for our Password Base for our OpenSSL ENC Password

Basically we can choose from 3 different RipMD180 addresses from 2 different d/Army Namecoin .Bit entries

We could basically use the Transaction ID or Input Scripts or RipMD180 Name Coin Addresses

Obviously it can be as simple or complex as desired!

Written September 23 Thursday, Posted September 23 Thursday.........

INTRODUCTION:

This is a 2-Factor NEXUS Wallet Login Password and Tidecoin PRE-Quantum Wallet.dat OpenSSL ENC Fri-Manual

Tidecoin OpenSSL Command Line Encryption Instructions for Cloud Storage (Non-Post Quantum Encryption)  Also make sure Whole wallet Encryption is Enabled also!

PART:1

Encryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -e -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc

Decryption Command using ChaCha20 Encryption

openssl enc -d -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat.enc -out /home/COMPUTER-NAME-HERE/TIDE.dat

Hopefully Son the OpenSSL and PQ-Clean Github will support Post-Quantum Encryption Algo for the OpenSSL .ENC function for files!

For Full list of Variables type in Command Line Terminal using CTRL T to start Terminal

openssl enc --help

PART:2

For OpenSSL ENC function Passwords it is encouraged to use a generated Address from Tidecoin Wallet using the RipMd180 Encryption cypher to autogenerate the RANDOM Hash PASSWORD FOR US

Tidcoin Address

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATs

This TDC address is going to be the Base for our OpenSSL Encryption PassW*RD

PART:3

JUst run it through a RANDOM amount of Times AND Combine

Combine with other RIPMD180 generated Tidecoin ADDRESSES or other Crypto-Currency Wallet addresses you use for MULTI-FACTOR Authentication

This is the MINIMUM Amount of Encryption to use for Encrypting and then uploading a Wallet.dat file into the Cloud Storage or Decentralized Storage Platforms like FileCoin ect...........Chia..........

So if we used Our Tidecoin Generated Wallet with A Message Label it will become a lot easier to manage...............the Password for our Wallet.Dat file

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

So we just created a RANDOM 5 repeat Password for our OpenSSL ENC function

PASSWORD=

TNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQ h5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyxcsWhBWsMaATsTNzm7L9YhMQh5zaP3TRRyx csWhBWsMaATs

This is What is used to Set-Up 2 Facotor Nexus Password AND Pin Also

The NEXUS Wallet Username MUST be easy to remember as it's CaSe sEnSiTivE

However Remember this will TIE Permentantly your NEXUS wallet to a 2-Factor Authentication using your Tidecoin Generated Address if we used the same TDC coin Password for our NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

The only way to break the Tidecoin Wallet.dat file providing the Nexus Password is to Create a New Nexus Wallet and send the NEXUS to a Fresh Wallet this will break the Permenent Tidecoin Wallet.dat file from your NEXUS Login Password AND Pin

If you add MULTI-Factor using Tidecoin And BTC/NMC than it would be something like

NEXUS Wallet LOGIN

Username:

Nexus

Password:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Conversely

Password:

BTC/NMC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

Pin:

TDC Address Random Amount of Times RIPMD180 x 5

MD180 x  5 =  900 Bit Long Password

After Encryption for 2-or More Onion Layers using Multi-TDC or BTC/NMC RIPMD180 Addresses for MULTI-FACTOR encryption

If your worried about torture to unfold your pass key, using MULTI-Facotor is the only way to not divulge the Key Pass.........

As once The Torture begins it's simple not possible for the Mind to Even Process it anymore as it is a matter of Stress level which cannot be achieved under torture conditions to produce the password Sequence

I really hope Tidecoin implements Falcon Signing Function so Anyone can Verify that this Post has not been altered from it's original form using my Tidecoin Address After I sign the Message on the Tidecoin Blockchain

It's best to only communicate using Signatures at the bottom of all communications so someone can use their Tidecoin Wallet to AUTHENTICATE the message has not been tampered with using Quantu

Remember Always keep COVID-1984 Away and Eat Chlorella Tablets and Distilled Water while Coding!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Very happy because patience to hold makes me profit, bought in december for $ 0.21 and now the price is around $ 0.46, hopefully there will be a big surprise from the team so that Nexus will soon enter the top 100 coinmarketcap.

TOP 100 is unthinkable. The NEXUS team is working at a slow pace, they need more funding to develop their product. However, I still see the positive from this blockchain that the source code is still updated continuously and there are a few DAPPs running on NEXUS. In the future, if this project is completed, maybe they will have many useful uses in practical applications with their three-dimensional chains.
Activity: 532
Merit: 104
New webpage for Nexus!

https://nexus.io

This project is a hidden gem in the sand. There are many projects contemporaneous with NEXUS, and most of them are dead. I love NEXUS's blockchain architecture. I'm glad they are developing the project towards the WEB 3.0 trend, but it seems the road map of this project is still long term. It may take a few more years to complete the project as planned. The project's roadmap still has a lot of work to do
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
Hello team, any good news about NXS ? price still undervalued now and after add to binance. is it time good to buy NXS or not ? I checked website roadmap was last updated on January 31, 2021. any info about next roadmap NXS ?

Zero sense in asking. The guy behind the original design and concept of Nexus has been sent to Thailand for crucifixion. His organs went to folsom fair and were sold on the whole to arab customers. In truth, I am myself tired of being here, of waiting for miracles to percolate. All that has been presented in this thread was just a concept with no serious undertaking behind it. Now, with all the FUD trickling, many cryptos are dying. Spending my sweat in these threads was a mistake I still cant forgive making.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2
nexus was once rumored to be a multiyear project and could be a very profitable project and even a very good one for the future, but it's all only listed in the good project but only in the whitepaper. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Very happy because patience to hold makes me profit, bought in december for $ 0.21 and now the price is around $ 0.46, hopefully there will be a big surprise from the team so that Nexus will soon enter the top 100 coinmarketcap.

No one can tell you when and how to invest, as that is a personal decision which only an individual can make based upon their own circumstances...........

However, the low price reflects that the "Escape Velocity" of various people talents into fusion energy threshold has not been reached...................

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Hello team, any good news about NXS ? price still undervalued now and after add to binance. is it time good to buy NXS or not ? I checked website roadmap was last updated on January 31, 2021. any info about next roadmap NXS ?

I think this is the most important Video Lecture to Watch from the Series.  From Nexus Found Colin Cantrell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDddeq3VkIA

The Video of him and his Father is interesting as well where they state launching Nexus Cube Sats no earlier than 2024 using Phantom Space. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4-eoB1zew

Either way, it is big growth, but I think there is lots of fear that without Colin or Paul Nexus would have lots of trouble moving forward!

But I think Nexus with only Tritium is literally the most advanced Crypto-Currency Blockchain in the world!

So Happy Staking!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Tritium is just an architectural upgrade.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Bump anyone know?
Within the last few years has this coin been swapped to a newer chain version or has been hard forked?

Yes to Tritium, but the conversion happens on chain.  Quite a remarkable feat by the way.

https://medium.com/@NexusOfficial/migrating-your-nexus-wallet-to-tritium-24d1adc71c0d

Is it this?:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trittium

For the past few years I held Nexus on Binance. Did binance did the conversion for me?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Within the last few years has this coin been swapped to a newer chain version or has been hard forked?

Yes to Tritium, but the conversion happens on chain.  Quite a remarkable feat by the way.

https://medium.com/@NexusOfficial/migrating-your-nexus-wallet-to-tritium-24d1adc71c0d
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Be sure to check out the Nexus Spring 2021 Virtual Conference starting tomorrow and being live streamed.  

A lot of cool speakers with some very interesting topics are scheduled including

Internet pioneer and Cisco Distinguished Engineer Victor Moreno and Space pioneer Jim Cantell of Phantom Space!

You can find a link to the video and a countdown timer on the Nexus home page at nexus.io

Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Whats going on? Anyone keeping up with this ann?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

I still don't understand if the NXS developer plans to remove the outdated POW mining and switch to 100% energy-efficient algorithms (POS or dPOS)?
Pages:
Jump to: