Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus [NXS] - The TAO Framework Tritium, Amine, and Obsidian - page 4. (Read 4162 times)

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
A few quick questions. I've been following this project since 2016 and acquired my NXS then.

1) Is Nexus still a SHA-3 based quantum resistant coin/blockchain? If so, why doesn't the new site emphasize that?
2) Is Nexus ASIC resistant? I saw a mining pool for Blackminer's ASIC had Nexus listed as mineable. So is the hash channel now dominated by ASIC hardware?
3) Related to #2, is this why GPU miner development hasn't been updated in years?

I still want to believe in this project but I need some clear answers going forward.

1) We do still use SHA-3 as part of the hashing for the hash channel.  Our quantum resistance comes from a number of factors... not only from our adoption of post-quantum hashing functions such as FALCON, but also through our Signature Chains architecture, which constitutes one-time use public/private keys and limits the window of opportunity for brute-force cracking.   All aspects of Nexus's quantum resistance is covered in detail on the website here https://tech.nexus.io/quantum-resistance

2) No Nexus is not ASIC resistant, though I'm not aware that any have been developed so far.  There have been FPGA bitstream's developed for the Nexus hash channel and Blackminer is offering an FPGA (to use with their pool) complete with a Nexus bitstream.

3) The GPU miner for the hash channel was updated last year.... https://github.com/Nexusoft/NexusMiner.  The hash channel didn't have too much room for improvement, but this miner includes significant speed improvements for GPU mining on the prime channel.  Jack (aka Blackjack) who originally developed NexusMiner whilst working for Nexus, has since made further updates to NexusMiner on his personal github repo.  I can't find the link to it at the moment but I'm sure someone could post it of you need it. 
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Please Nexus community update this thread, I know the whole project is focused on slack and telegram but news or updates should be submitted here too, many people visit bitcointalk and need to be aware of the evolution of the project that It has been very good

Update with what?  How they're not even in the top 300 any more?  About how "price doesn't matter short term" (even though it's going down for YEARS NOW)?

Face it.  This is a loser.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
A few quick questions. I've been following this project since 2016 and acquired my NXS then.

1) Is Nexus still a SHA-3 based quantum resistant coin/blockchain? If so, why doesn't the new site emphasize that?
2) Is Nexus ASIC resistant? I saw a mining pool for Blackminer's ASIC had Nexus listed as mineable. So is the hash channel now dominated by ASIC hardware?
3) Related to #2, is this why GPU miner development hasn't been updated in years?

I still want to believe in this project but I need some clear answers going forward.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
What a joke this has turned into.  It can’t even stay above 22 cents because people are so eager to dump it.  

Then the “Founder,” who has hired at least 6 con artists in a row, put on two wastes  of time/money conferences, entered into partnerships that make Nexus look awful because they lead to nothing, claims that Nexus has no leader.  What a dishonest, gutless  piece of shit.  If Nexus has no leader who hired all the scammers, put on the ridiculous conferences, and entered into all these partnerships?  No wonder someone who worked with Colin called him “diabolical.”

need to buy more NXS cheap try move prices down?
good plan as longterm any NXS added into ur pocket at this prices will make u happy

there is not many blockchains with that big x100 chance as NXS nexus have it

in fact i would not wonder when this hidden gem outperform all top 50 coins on coinmarketcap

because it clearly deserve a place in that top 50 and is far undervalued project

tech wise and also from dev quality that stand behind this project and their visionary aim to nail exact what blockchainspace will need 2022 already with their roadmap
make this a 10-20% of ur portfoliosweight investment  

i suggest a portfolio with like 40-50% btc 20-30% ETH 20-40% spread over high potential altcoins and NXS is one of the few top ranked coins for that high potential slots

opinion vs opinion?

VS

yes thats true!
everyone should inform himself and make himself a own opinion based on the facts of his research
This project won't stand up again no matter what you will write. The price will keep decreasing until it reaches the bottom as the other project outside the top 100. Just look at the disproportion between recent bitcoin pumps. The nxs price barely even moved. No matter what potential it could have the price is the most important thing. How do you think NXS  can beat DASH?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What a joke this has turned into.  It can’t even stay above 22 cents because people are so eager to dump it.  

Then the “Founder,” who has hired at least 6 con artists in a row, put on two wastes  of time/money conferences, entered into partnerships that make Nexus look awful because they lead to nothing, claims that Nexus has no leader.  What a dishonest, gutless  piece of shit.  If Nexus has no leader who hired all the scammers, put on the ridiculous conferences, and entered into all these partnerships?  No wonder someone who worked with Colin called him “diabolical.”

need to buy more NXS cheap try move prices down?
good plan as longterm any NXS added into ur pocket at this prices will make u happy

there is not many blockchains with that big x100 chance as NXS nexus have it

in fact i would not wonder when this hidden gem outperform all top 50 coins on coinmarketcap

because it clearly deserve a place in that top 50 and is far undervalued project

tech wise and also from dev quality that stand behind this project and their visionary aim to nail exact what blockchainspace will need 2022 already with their roadmap
make this a 10-20% of ur portfoliosweight investment  

i suggest a portfolio with like 40-50% btc 20-30% ETH 20-40% spread over high potential altcoins and NXS is one of the few top ranked coins for that high potential slots

opinion vs opinion?

VS

yes thats true!
everyone should inform himself and make himself a own opinion based on the facts of his research
What a joke this has turned into.  It can’t even stay above 22 cents because people are so eager to dump it. 

Then the “Founder,” who has hired at least 6 con artists in a row, put on two wastes  of time/money conferences, entered into partnerships that make Nexus look awful because they lead to nothing, claims that Nexus has no leader.  What a dishonest, gutless  piece of shit.  If Nexus has no leader who hired all the scammers, put on the ridiculous conferences, and entered into all these partnerships?  No wonder someone who worked with Colin called him “diabolical.”

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i can't find any info about that so maybe anyone can help me
Nexus announced some kind of partnership with Apple
they said that they are going to build some project and will announce it soon (back in October 2019)
what was the project?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2020 will be a year of Evolution.
Some things to look forward to:

* Mobile Wallet
* Ambassador DAO
* The DEX
* Pooled Staking
* Object Modeling
* Augmented Contracts
* Protected Assets

Official Nexus announcement: https://twitter.com/NexusOfficial/status/1212126634892902401

Lots of cool stuff being produced by the Team and community.  Be sure to follow https://twitter.com/NexusOfficial on Twitter.  Here is a great summary article written by a long time community member.  https://twitter.com/BitShills/status/1226581740984176643
Retweet to earn a little NXS via Coinkit tipping app.

Oh and ignore the "newby" "no merit" accounts.  Development is in the best spot it has ever been.  Solid development Team and lots of cool technology being added.  With the hopeful end to the crypto bear market in sight, a lot of folks will be looking for quality projects with real development that are bargains.

There are also some new designs in the Nexus store at https://nexusearth.threadless.com

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
I'm quoting for the image to show bellow

NEXUS ROADMAP
Updated November 5th 2019

TRITIUM                                   AMINE           OBSIDIAN
Trust System          DONE
Legacy Mode           DONE
Contract Layers      DONE
API/SDK                DONE
Hybrid Mode            85%
Ambassador DAO    90%
LISP                      DONE
Interface/Wallet     DONE
          pBFT + Reputation Channels (L1)             TODO
           Network Data Sharding                           TODO
           LLD Global File System                            20%
           Domain Specific Languages                     TODO
           DAO Voting Groups                                  20%
           pBFT + PoS Trust Network (L2)               TODO
           LISP Multicast Links for (L1) and (L2)        23%
           Interface Application Market                    10%
          Extended Data Sharding                         TODO
           Decentralized Mining Pool (L3)               TODO
           Miner Reputation to Improve BFT            10%
           Extended DAO Voting Groups                 TODO
           DAO L1 Voting Group (Implement)         TODO
           DAO L2 Voting Group (Extend)               TODO
           LISP Multicast Links for (L1) and (L2)     TODO
           DAO L3 Voting Group (Implement)          20%

For more information and details please visit official nexus website: https://nexus.io/roadmap

Can someone please help me fix this table to display correctly?

Where did you get these data/tables? The simplest way that I can think of is to have a screenshot of the actual data and just upload it here. Though you can't do it because of your current rank. Provide me the link where I can get those and I'll upload it for you.

Hey man, sure! It's on the website but here it is https://ibb.co/kGQCTVK

Activity: 2
The saying in crypto is "DYOR."

Yes, "DYOR" with Nexus.

You'll find constant lies and incompetence.

Activity: 2
I experienced something strange last night.

I've only lurked in the Slack to read the comments. Someone posted about how Nexus is not doing well. 

Five people posted a "broken record" emoji. I posted a "100" emoji.

Suddenly, I was banned.

The Nexus team literally bans people for expressing agreement with a thought.

Any benefit of doubt I gave them is gone.  These guys are scums who will do anything to avoid the truth, stay far away from this project.
Activity: 1
In case you haven't heard, Colin trusted the wrong people AGAIN and this project has another failure, as usual.

Colin has proven beyond all doubt he is not suited to lead this project.  But his big new age ego can't admit it.  He wants to be loved so desperately but all he does is fail over and over.

They've disabled Slack invites again.  More concerned with quelling dissent and hiding the truth than building any "community."  So pathetic.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

* Mobile Wallet
* Ambassador DAO
* The DEX
* Pooled Staking
* Object Modeling
* Augmented Contracts
* Protected Assets

Official Nexus announcement: https://twitter.com/NexusOfficial/status/1212126634892902401

Nothing groundbreaking to see here.

When you promise cube satellites and deliver nothing that's called "fraud."

After you perpetrate a fraud you can't act surprised that no one believes in your project any more.
Activity: 23
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

* Mobile Wallet
* Ambassador DAO
* The DEX
* Pooled Staking
* Object Modeling
* Augmented Contracts
* Protected Assets

NEXUS ROADMAP

Ambassador DAO    90%

For more information and details please visit official nexus website: https://nexus.io/roadmap

Where did you get these data/tables? The simplest way that I can think of is to have a screenshot of the actual data and just upload it here. Though you can't do it because of your current rank. Provide me the link where I can get those and I'll upload it for you.

Hi @JanpriX I posted the image could you please repost to show it.

Thank you
NEXUS ROADMAP

Ambassador DAO    90%

Do you all believe me now?

This team doesn't have what it takes to make anything worthwhile happen.

their roadmap is a mess. how did they determine the percentage of completion per item on the roadmap? i guess , it is more of bias assignment of percentage. btw, they need to fix it!
their price is starting to go up. any new happenings for this coin?

Where is the price going up?  It's done nothing but go down (overall) for nearly 2 years now.

TRITIUM was supposed to be the big turnaround.  "50+ NDAs" (non-disclosure agreements with various companies) were touted.

TRITIUM has been out for over a month and guess what?  No word on any "NDA" from anyone.

TRITIUM is released a month ago, you think NDA comes in a second? Same like you becoming a billionaire in a second right?

"Billionaire in a second?"

If you've held NXS you're poor for nearly 2 years now.

It's so bad they shut down SLACK invite because they cannot handle criticism. 

And why won't genius boy answer any questions about the AITA partnership?  He is such a GENIUS he doesn't have to answer for his actions?

their roadmap is a mess. how did they determine the percentage of completion per item on the roadmap? i guess , it is more of bias assignment of percentage. btw, they need to fix it!

Where is the price going up?  It's done nothing but go down (overall) for nearly 2 years now.

TRITIUM was supposed to be the big turnaround.  "50+ NDAs" (non-disclosure agreements with various companies) were touted.

TRITIUM has been out for over a month and guess what?  No word on any "NDA" from anyone.

TRITIUM is released a month ago, you think NDA comes in a second? Same like you becoming a billionaire in a second right?
NEXUS ROADMAP

Ambassador DAO    90%

Hey man, sure! It's on the website but here it is https://ibb.co/kGQCTVK

https://i.ibb.co/HKn8yL7/Untitled-2-Copy.png

Where is the price going up?  It's done nothing but go down (overall) for nearly 2 years now.

TRITIUM was supposed to be the big turnaround.  "50+ NDAs" (non-disclosure agreements with various companies) were touted.

TRITIUM has been out for over a month and guess what?  No word on any "NDA" from anyone.

Pages:
Jump to: