Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 114. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What's the minimum payout of the cestballot pool and when i'll get paid,i made 1.3 nexus.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Wild Cards should be separated by a period. So to allow all computers on your local network:

llpallowip=192.168.*.*:9325
mining=1

Let me know if you have any other issues.
What miner are you using currently?

Thank You,
Viz.

Just curious why use *.*, is it a /23 net or lower? Else if /24 or higher just last octet needs wildcard. Or? Perhaps makes no difference. Smiley

whole 192.168 network is private so no address from internet will start with 192.168
with 192.168.*.*:9325 u allow any of this 65k privat addresses

that ur local network just use a handful of this
and most likely a /24 subnetmask that can only hold 253 valid addresses is a different story

the primary part is u dont allow external addresses talk with ur mining port

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
guys what's your hashrate and what's your gpu?

I get ~38mh/s each on R9 380 clocked at 1090/1600.  +10% powertune +50mV overvolt.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
guys what's your hashrate and what's your gpu?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Anyone tried mining with gtx1060? 
legendary
Activity: 812
Looks like wallet maintenance all done.  I only wish that Bittrex also put the version of the wallet they are running on the wallet tab, but they are still such good exchange it's okay Smiley  Thanks Richie, Bill, Rami, and others there for secure and reliable exchange for Nexus!

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Bittrex wallet on maintenance?

Yes wallet is on maintenance since ~12 hours ago, bittrex hasn't contacted viz so I can only assume what ever the issue is its on their end.

Looks working for me.
My guess is that they was updating to 2.0.5 wallet??
Activity: 799

Yes wallet is on maintenance since ~12 hours ago, bittrex hasn't contacted viz so I can only assume what ever the issue is its on their end.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
New recent database for fast sync via torrent : http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/sync-database/torrent/Nexus20160826-922401.zip.torrent

http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Pool is up, BUT we works on it, so it can be down sometime.
I keep you posted
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Wild Cards should be separated by a period. So to allow all computers on your local network:

mining=1

Thank You,
Viz.

Just curious why use *.*, is it a /23 net or lower? Else if /24 or higher just last octet needs wildcard. Or? Perhaps makes no difference. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
As many as your computer can handle. You have configuration options for mining_threads=X.
Each thread can handle as many connection as you have resources for, pools have seen over 5k connections and 5k request/second with no issues in the LLP.

Thank You,
Viz.

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
how many rigs you are able to connect on a single wallet ?
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Needs to be synced for one, and for two you need to have the configurations properly put in. 2.0.5 is far more secure than 2.0.3.

Thank You,
Viz.

Viz, thank you! Now all the machines on the LAN are connected to a single machine with a wallet. I use 0.2.0.5 - everything works.
legendary
Needs to be synced for one, and for two you need to have the configurations properly put in. 2.0.5 is far more secure than 2.0.3.

Thank You,
Viz.

mining=1

Thank You,
Viz.

Reporting. Miner from W0lf for AMD solo. Now everything is working. 2.0.3 Launched wallet - it worked. I remove it again. Launched again wallet 2.0.5 - Works! Smiley In the local network connected to the wallet and walked blocks. Why not worked before, I'm do not understand...
legendary

mining=1

Thank You,
Viz.

I did it. According to a local network with other machines, the wallet is connected via IP successfully , but writes Failed to update block...

Is your wallet fully synced?

You also need to add the ip's of all your other local machines that are mining to that wallet to the nexus.conf file.  You can use wildcard **, eg 192.168.0.**

If that does not work, come into the Slack channel and someone more knowledgeable will help u.

I do not have nexus.conf file such a path... if I create, it may not affect anything... How to get to get the file?? (I have it there never was)

Create the file in the nexus folder, same folder your wallet.dat is in.  To do this create a new text document, paste in what Viz typed above, then save as nexus.conf

I did it. According to a local network with other machines, the wallet is connected via IP successfully , but writes Failed to update block...

I do not have nexus.conf file such a path... if I create, it may not affect anything... How to get to get the file?? (I have it there never was)

Create the file in the nexus folder, same folder your wallet.dat is in.  To do this create a new text document, paste in what Viz typed above, then save as nexus.conf

I cannot get the new 2.0.5 bins to work on any of my windoze machines, get a lot of dependency errors, libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, libwinpthread-1.dll, libstdc++-6.dll, etc.  Linux build works well though.

Jump to: