Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 119. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
Yeah but the speed doesn't match what we should be getting with the mining calculators. So I am thinking that the speed reported in these programs is not accurate.

What mining calculators?  There is no mining calculator for NXS that I am aware of.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yeah but the speed doesn't match what we should be getting with the mining calculators. So I am thinking that the speed reported in these programs is not accurate.
Activity: 820
Yes u should be getting 70mh with 2x380.

Conf files depend on you own system, best to set up your own.

So my speed is correct. Smiley 70-72Mhs for two amd 380. Amd 280x is little better with ~80Mhs for 2 GPU , and as I see , it's better with founding blocks too.

Don't forget that the wolf0 miner has no inbuilt overclocking like SKminer does, so you will need to overclock your cards before running it.  This makes a significant difference.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

So my speed is correct. Smiley 70-72Mhs for two amd 380. Amd 280x is little better with ~80Mhs for 2 GPU , and as I see , it's better with founding blocks too.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

I tried mining this with my R9 280X and the mining profits are bad. Pays only like 1/3rd of what I make mining ETH directly.

With Wolf miner ,2 Amd 380 and found only 1 block in 24h. My speed is ~35Mhs/gpu. Is this correct ??

Seems slow, should be double.  Check both cards are mining.

35Mhs for 1 card, so 70Mhs total.

Can someone share niro.conf for wolf miner? Thanks...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Did anyone try to compile SK-Miner for NVIDIA on windows? Vsual Studio gives an error while project loading(gives no details Huh).
I tried mining this with my R9 280X and the mining profits are bad. Pays only like 1/3rd of what I make mining ETH directly.

With Wolf miner ,2 Amd 380 and found only 1 block in 24h. My speed is ~35Mhs/gpu. Is this correct ??

Seems slow, should be double.  Check both cards are mining.

Yes that's right.

Undecided ...with Nvidia, with same speed, 3 block / day...
R4F
Activity: 69

Yes that's right.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

What is the problem though?  NIRO wallet has been up and down on bittrex (at least I've noticed) for the past few weeks.  Is the issue a Nexus - Bittrex one, or Nexus alone?  Or, for that matter, a solely Bittrex problem...?

As I understand, from following slack, all the problems stem from somebody mining directly to the Bittrex wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
What is the problem though?  NIRO wallet has been up and down on bittrex (at least I've noticed) for the past few weeks.  Is the issue a Nexus - Bittrex one, or Nexus alone?  Or, for that matter, a solely Bittrex problem...?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Richie and I are currently working in tandem to resolve the issue happening in the Bittrex wallet.
We have solutions we have been working out which requires a team effort of both of us as we finish getting the wallet back online.

Please be patient while it is getting resolved. It is nothing to be worried about, all of your coins are safe and Richie and I have been in direct contact getting it finished as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Viz.

Thank you , Viz
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Richie and I are currently working in tandem to resolve the issue happening in the Bittrex wallet.
We have solutions we have been working out which requires a team effort of both of us as we finish getting the wallet back online.

Please be patient while it is getting resolved. It is nothing to be worried about, all of your coins are safe and Richie and I have been in direct contact getting it finished as quickly as possible.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 355
any information regarding Poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Does someone know , how long the bittrex wallet will be on maintenance ...
Where can I find the difficult of the network?

http://nexusoft.io/platform/ or by doing getmininginfo in the wallet console.
Thank you. And how you can see a graph of difficulty, for example in the last month?

By following the coin and plotting your own.

There is no graph that I am aware of.
R4F
Activity: 69
Where can I find the difficult of the network?

http://nexusoft.io/platform/ or by doing getmininginfo in the wallet console.
Thank you. And how you can see a graph of difficulty, for example in the last month?
Jump to: