Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 14. (Read 785509 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Discover The First Step In Solving Scalability. Anastasiya Explains Tritium!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ljx5njiHU&feature=youtu.be
Nexus Community Coordinator, Anastasiya, presented the Nexus Tritium Architecture at an exclusive cryptocurrency event in Denver, CO on June 27th, 2018.
I have spent minutes to watch the video.
It is likely that Nexus team have found solutions for network scalability.
Thank you for link to helpful video.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Discover The First Step In Solving Scalability. Anastasiya Explains Tritium!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ljx5njiHU&feature=youtu.be
Nexus Community Coordinator, Anastasiya, presented the Nexus Tritium Architecture at an exclusive cryptocurrency event in Denver, CO on June 27th, 2018.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
Nexus Community cordially invites you to join us for an evening in London on Monday, July 2nd. Doors open @6PM (cash bar), 7PM introductory talk by Colin Cantrell , followed by music.

If you're in the UK, come join us!

https://www.meetup.com/Nexus-Earth/events/ffmpwpyxkbdb/

Are you passing by any other countries for meetups? Would be cool to do a Europe tour whilst you're at it!

If you want to get a group from the community who want to organize that, that would be AWESOME. I'd be more than happy to help you guys gather materials, educate on the tech, and give some busn dev/marketing pointers. I know we have a lot of great members in Poland and France and I'm sure in other countries too. If you want to get it started, email [email protected] and I'll add you to our Slack workspace Smiley
Activity: 31
Set up the minor...finally done. Hit Enter. All the coins go to the minor. Fuck this low rent project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Nexus Community cordially invites you to join us for an evening in London on Monday, July 2nd. Doors open @6PM (cash bar), 7PM introductory talk by Colin Cantrell , followed by music.

Are you passing by any other countries for meetups? Would be cool to do a Europe tour whilst you're at it!
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Hi!
I download wallet 2.4.5 and synced without any problems. Have some CPU and GPU for spare, leave it over night, but not luck to find anything ( mining in solo mode)
After little research I found that I will be able to earn 1.1 NXS in 24 hours , and with CPU I will need aprox 10 days to find one block. OK, one block is 8 NXS but it hardy covers cost of electricity.
Any suggestions?
If I go to the pool then my has rate compared to pool has rate is about 1:1000. In that case still nothing to earn in 24hours Sad

Activity: 4
For all of You that stucked on block XxxxXXxxxXxx!!

Iv also had this problem so i had to stop POWing nxs for a week. Nothing big xD
I just realised that we have new wallet update to v2.4.5.
You can dowload it from the nxs website.

Im just syncing it and im sure its gonna work properly again.
Im holding my horses for the tritium updates.
Thats gonna be a game changer.

Im sure that the team is smart enough to release those updates only in the BULL market.

Have a good day lads&gents.

Just keep POS and POW this King of all cryptos!
For those that have not checked out the CryptoLarks interview with Collin and Justin discussion regarding Net Neutrality  and the Future of Internet, take the time out of a busy day and listen. 

Time well spent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG_4DtriITo
Activity: 293
Merit: 12

Yes, I'm getting the same restrictions. Kind of dampens the enthusiasm when you realise an entire region/market is excluded from finding out more about what's going on

Nexus and Foleum, the revolutionary green mining company, have joined forces! The partnership will ensure Nexus’ blockchain has a reduced footprint using renewable resources. 

“I’m really excited to see alternative energy sources power Nexus,” said Colin Cantrell, Nexus Founder & chief architect, “It is aligned with the foundation of this project in finding viable means that create sustainable futures through alternative energy, economics and technology.”

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexus-announces-partnership-with-foleum-green-mining-alternative-300667106.html?tc=eml_cleartime
I have a problem with my wallet I have had it offline for long time, yesterday I open and start to sync the wallet everything went smoothly until it stop to sync when it was 5 days left to sync at block 2029968!
Is there a way to make it continue to sync?
Any help would be appreciate, Thank you in advance!

Hi, there has been an update to the wallet. Please email [email protected] to join Slack or join Telegram support channel @nexussupport

what is the latest version of the wallet ?

The new one is 2.4.4. You should only update if you have experienced issues with the wallet as this version does not work for staking. It was built pretty quickly to eliminate some bugs and to stop the forks that have been plaguing us for a bit. Devs are working on the next version which will have more improvements on top of all the bug fixes in 2.4.4.

the issue i have is the following, every time the wallet closes/shut down, next time i open it, (2.4.1) it doesn't start. i have to delete all the blockchain data and download from scratch in order to make it work.
can you tell me how can i compile this wallet to use in windows?

Our official support is in Slack and you can email [email protected] for an invite, or join our telegram support group @nexussupport.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
I have a problem with my wallet I have had it offline for long time, yesterday I open and start to sync the wallet everything went smoothly until it stop to sync when it was 5 days left to sync at block 2029968!

Hi, there has been an update to the wallet. Please email [email protected] to join Slack or join Telegram support channel @nexussupport

The new one is 2.4.4. You should only update if you have experienced issues with the wallet as this version does not work for staking. It was built pretty quickly to eliminate some bugs and to stop the forks that have been plaguing us for a bit. Devs are working on the next version which will have more improvements on top of all the bug fixes in 2.4.4.

the issue i have is the following, every time the wallet closes/shut down, next time i open it, (2.4.1) it doesn't start. i have to delete all the blockchain data and download from scratch in order to make it work.
can you tell me how can i compile this wallet to use in windows?

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

The latest version is 2.4.4, although only the source code for this seems to be available from GitHub:

https://github.com/Nexusoft/nexus/releases
Activity: 670
Merit: 130

Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: