Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 11. (Read 785463 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Tic Toc . .
Nexus about to Rock!!
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
NXS could pop back to 3 dollars in no time - only 58 million tokens.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Just want to say that nexus is still holding strong and maintaining his position even thought when most of the alt coins and bitcoin is down. I have seen ico coins who was in top 100 now all the way below nexus. Pretty impressive for a coin that has no marketing and is growing organically.
At least, the given price chart of NEXUS makes me a little bit greedy and want to buy the coin immediately.
One of main reasons is NEXUS has likely found its bottom after continuously falling over recent months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Glad to see this thread active despite bad market conditions. I still have a fate in this project. But nexus stacking let me down so many times I don't even bother to count. I wish tritium was released sooner, we deserve a better wallet and not so harsh staking procedure. Hate to see that all newcomers would get better conditions to join than ones who stay with Nexus all this time. Including the price  Sad
any project needs to attract new users. and for this it is necessary to create favorable conditions. don't worry. Smiley
NXS is SOOoooooooooooooooooo cheap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Glad to see this thread active despite bad market conditions. I still have a fate in this project. But nexus stacking let me down so many times I don't even bother to count. I wish tritium was released sooner, we deserve a better wallet and not so harsh staking procedure. Hate to see that all newcomers would get better conditions to join than ones who stay with Nexus all this time. Including the price  Sad
Just want to say that nexus is still holding strong and maintaining his position even thought when most of the alt coins and bitcoin is down. I have seen ico coins who was in top 100 now all the way below nexus. Pretty impressive for a coin that has no marketing and is growing organically.

Yup. Nexus will soar once the satellites launch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone!

If anyone missed them, here's some recent 3rd party media about Nexus.

Cointelegraph featured Nexus in this article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/here-is-how-blockchain-will-help-to-explore-space

NEXUS| Nexus Cryptocurrency Review: NXS Coins video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNGeu2qTHB8&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: Prime GPU Miner Beta Released

https://nexusearth.com/technology/nexus-prime-gpu-miner-v1-0-released/

Thanks, but its a Linux miner for now
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
Hi Everyone!

If anyone missed them, here's some recent 3rd party media about Nexus.

Cointelegraph featured Nexus in this article:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/here-is-how-blockchain-will-help-to-explore-space

NEXUS| Nexus Cryptocurrency Review: NXS Coins video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNGeu2qTHB8&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: Prime GPU Miner Beta Released

https://nexusearth.com/technology/nexus-prime-gpu-miner-v1-0-released/

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I couldn't resist buying more Nexus at this discount. Never seen it so low (satoshi value) than now. Pity that I didn't have balls to sell everything during Binance pump. I could triple my bag  Undecided But I decided to play safe and only buying Nexus at dips and never selling it until it reaches 100 USD! Hopefully, I see this price someday

I usually invest only good projects and keep them, no matter what, because legit projects usually goes higher and higher at long time. Nexus is like bitcoin, buy and hold.
Many coins are down now. But I never sold a single NXS and surely I won't begin now. Things are just beginning!
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
I couldn't resist buying more Nexus at this discount. Never seen it so low (satoshi value) than now. Pity that I didn't have balls to sell everything during Binance pump. I could triple my bag  Undecided But I decided to play safe and only buying Nexus at dips and never selling it until it reaches 100 USD! Hopefully, I see this price someday

I usually invest only good projects and keep them, no matter what, because legit projects usually goes higher and higher at long time. Nexus is like bitcoin, buy and hold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Wow, after a YEAR we get some video preview.

AMAZING!

Some light at the end of the tunnel brother!

I can't agree.  I thought it looked like crap, honestly.

What was it that seemed crappy?  Was it the theme or color scheme?  I played around with it for a bit and it has some really cool utility.  Keep in mind that the plan is for the interface to be customizable so you can change things out and make it appear however you like.

It looks awesome to be honest, very fresh. Never seen a wallet like this. Looking forward to be able to use it!

Rumor has it that the Tritium wallet that is coming out is even better!

Tritium will be more than wallet, it is more than any project can release at the moment. Wow such amazing, but we all on Nexus knew that this is what we are going to get. Long live Nexus. Hold, stake, enjoy.

AMAZING!

What was it that seemed crappy?  Was it the theme or color scheme?  I played around with it for a bit and it has some really cool utility.  Keep in mind that the plan is for the interface to be customizable so you can change things out and make it appear however you like.

It looks awesome to be honest, very fresh. Never seen a wallet like this. Looking forward to be able to use it!

Rumor has it that the Tritium wallet that is coming out is even better!
nex·usˈneksəs' : a connection or series of connections linking two or more things.
Activity: 5
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

AMAZING!

But they have satellites.. Lisk don't

Lisk needs to join Nexus.
Pages:
Jump to: