Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 175. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I enjoyed the podcast, excellent interview Colin. What I especially enjoyed was Colin's comment about thinking like satoshi, for too long so many of the alt coins released seem purely to be scams based on the idea that one can profit from coin development. It's very refreshing to see a return to the ideals of crypto and the freedom that such systems can provide to ordinary people. This coin has been built on a great level of community involvement and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Colin for his dedication to this project together We can make this coin the great success it deserves to be. And remember We are Nexus please continue to contribute to the discussions and spread the word to anyone who will listen.
Regards Merc.

Yeah go back to 2008 and talk directly to satoshi.  I personally live next to an annoying young man who logged into his satoshi account two years ago and discovered that he received a tip of 0.01 Bitcoin back in 2013 for posting this.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
really nice coin development, congratulation to devs and the community around, perfect example of trusty alcoin, we need more projects like it for clean the face of crypto world
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Made some updates to the Wiki on Github using some of the new white paper content. If you think there is more that can be explained clearer, please let me know.
https://github.com/Nexusoft/Nexus/wiki

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Thank You Merc Smiley

I'm glad everyone is seeing the vision, by the people for the people, for all of us connecting together creates The Nexus.

Also, to Bittrex, been in contact with Richie, I'll post when we get wallet back online. Seems time.dat was corrupted, this is accelerating my work to finishing the LLD v2 so we can drop the Berklee DB dependency, and continue to improve the network.

Thank You,
Viz.

Wallet is back online at Bittrex Smiley
legendary
Interesting, can you send me some debug.log files please? [email protected]

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Any updates? When can we expect next release with full source code so we can get added on other exchanges?

What is getting released as well?

Full source has been released.

Says it outdated tho? Am I reading it right? Last commit was 4months ago.

It's as current as the binaries, I believe - Viz is obviously working on his own dev copy, but that'll probably be pushed when he releases the bins.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

pineapples,

Your transactions are stored in your wallet.dat file unfortunately, part in which I'm seeing issues with. This is why they show up without syncing. You'll see the greyed balance increase as you verify your entire transaction history by synchronizing with the blockchain.

Thank You,
Viz.

no Sad

i'm fully in sync and still grey. i also have a Genesis transaction which is not showing as fully confirmed (an incomplete green clock), yet double clicking on the details gives it 188680 confirms.
this tx is not shwing up in > listtransactions

i tried this in two ways, using the wallet.dat from the ubuntu daemon, and deleting wallet.dat, restarting and importing the privkey.

it mirrors the result i was getting from ubuntu daemon Tongue

i really need some help. lol
legendary
Thank You Merc Smiley

I'm glad everyone is seeing the vision, by the people for the people, for all of us connecting together creates The Nexus.

Also, to Bittrex, been in contact with Richie, I'll post when we get wallet back online. Seems time.dat was corrupted, this is accelerating my work to finishing the LLD v2 so we can drop the Berklee DB dependency, and continue to improve the network.

Thank You,
Viz.
It was only the wind.
Any updates? When can we expect next release with full source code so we can get added on other exchanges?

What is getting released as well?

Full source has been released.
Activity: 799
I enjoyed the podcast, excellent interview Colin. What I especially enjoyed was Colin's comment about thinking like satoshi, for too long so many of the alt coins released seem purely to be scams based on the idea that one can profit from coin development. It's very refreshing to see a return to the ideals of crypto and the freedom that such systems can provide to ordinary people. This coin has been built on a great level of community involvement and I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Colin for his dedication to this project together We can make this coin the great success it deserves to be. And remember We are Nexus please continue to contribute to the discussions and spread the word to anyone who will listen.
Regards Merc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This coin should on the right place, I mean in top volume. People should invest their money to this project better than any other crap coin..
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
New full sync database can be found here : http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/sync-database/
File : Nexus[year][month][day].zip
Last modified  : Nexus20151212.zip 

We are Nexus
legendary
Looking into it, Richie can you contact me please? E-mail or Skype work best.

-------------------------------------------------------------

pineapples,

Your transactions are stored in your wallet.dat file unfortunately, part in which I'm seeing issues with. This is why they show up without syncing. You'll see the greyed balance increase as you verify your entire transaction history by synchronizing with the blockchain.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Can a dev contact us please?  Our wallet, after the last server reboot, will not restart.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Email sent.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 812
Can a dev contact us please?  Our wallet, after the last server reboot, will not restart.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Message relayed.  Colin will get in touch ASAP, thanks Richie!
Activity: 937

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Well the wallet.dat is pretty useless right now due to its algorithms, gets very slow and stores transactions along with keys, so keeping your private key(s) is the safest bet. I'm working on rebuilding it since I am unhappy with its current performance / stability. Also working to integrate trust keys into the mining network. This will resolve some issues we've been seeing.

On another Note, I was just interviewed in a Podcast for Nexus. If you are interested in hearing it, check out this link:
http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-podcast/nexus-creator-colin-cantrell-ymb-podcast-e102/

Thank You,
Viz.

i tried on another physical system, also running ubuntu and still could not access funds. the transaction was visible but the balance was not.

so i used the wallet.dat from that effort on a windows qt. and it saw the tx straight away before even syncing.. my internet is slow :p sooooo will wait til it catches up to see if i can access them.

.. lol i just looked. the balance on the windows wallet is greyed out. but the confirms on that tx are 54677.

hmm.z.z.z.z.z..z.z.z.z
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Is there anyone that's mining Niro regularly from over here?
Often mining for weeks/months, depending on the diff
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
great interview indeed
It was only the wind.
New miner will be optimized just for AMD?

Yes.

Maybe Viz could pay Djm to optimize the Nvidia version to keep things fair and even.  Although I do recall Djm saying that he did not think speed could be improved much when I asked a while ago.

I remember djm34 did the OpenCL version...
djm34 did both amd and nvidia versions

That was my point - paying him again to do it, when he already did it, and didn't think it could be improved doesn't make much sense to me.
Jump to: