Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 203. (Read 785514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Need to get listed on a proper exchange like Polo.  Trex is a scammers paradise!!

I agree with that. Polo is much more trusted and accurate , I think... It is my preferred exchange too...
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Need to get listed on a proper exchange like Polo.  Trex is a scammers paradise!!
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

Guys I am having some signatures designed to be the showcase examples in the upcoming Nexus-Niro signature contest.
As of right now these will be paid out of my own pocket. BUT I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in donating some NIRO to the bounties for the upcoming contest please PM me or contact me in IRC.

Good idea Razerglass, do you have a wallet dedicated to the bounty? I will donate several thousand please post the wallet address and ill send them over.

2Qtp5RLqQqCL9xESTiXgBT2uychpdGH5HiyUkABdqrpfe7VkijK
Is the donation address for this signature campaign.    All donations will be divided up between the top voted submissions from contestants along with some frontrunner prizes for the next best designs. Bottom line.. This will result in a handful of beautiful signatures / ads we can give to our community. I am putting together the thread for the competition today as well as trying to collect donations for the bounties.

I have some to pitch in.  I will also be doing some small giveaways to the Community via the Facebook Group.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/

Guys I am having some signatures designed to be the showcase examples in the upcoming Nexus-Niro signature contest.
As of right now these will be paid out of my own pocket. BUT I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in donating some NIRO to the bounties for the upcoming contest please PM me or contact me in IRC.

Good idea Razerglass, do you have a wallet dedicated to the bounty? I will donate several thousand please post the wallet address and ill send them over.

Is the donation address for this signature campaign.    All donations will be divided up between the top voted submissions from contestants along with some frontrunner prizes for the next best designs. Bottom line.. This will result in a handful of beautiful signatures / ads we can give to our community. I am putting together the thread for the competition today as well as trying to collect donations for the bounties.
Sent!!! Let me know how much you get before launching the competition please :-) Thank you Razorglass

thanks you Razerglass for this contest.

I send you some Niro from my cpu pool. Pool fee can be use for this contest Smiley

We are Nexus

Sent!!! Let me know how much you get before launching the competition please :-) Thank you Razorglass
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Let us know how the gtx 960 goes Smiley
Let me know where to download compiled miner Cheesy

http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Niro_miner/

Here you can found Solo CPU / pool CPU (32/64) / Solo Nvidia / Solo ATI miner for windows

we are Nexus

Thank you :3
Here is the speeds for old and new miners

Looks like old miner ~10% faster
VideoCard is Palit GeForce GTX 960 Super JetStream
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Niro_miner/

Here you can found Solo CPU / pool CPU (32/64) / Solo Nvidia / Solo ATI miner for windows

we are Nexus

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Just joined the  group. Nice movement on the exchange today. Good work guys and girls...
We are NEXUS...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Mini pump on trex Grin nice Cheesy

More like people buying based on new information. Wink

Nah, same person as always buying!  Look at the distribution on trex, the number 1 has gone from 800k to 1.2mil, again......
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

More like people buying based on new information. Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Trex really needs the new nexus logo!

They're using the coinshield logo on front page still
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701

I'll create a link tomorow with all miner I have ATI/Nvidia and CPU for solo and pool.

I'll keep you posted.

We are Nexus
Jump to: