Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 207. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
why does the wallet take ages to load?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
wxplorer wont let me look at tx.

i look at a block, click on the tx and get..

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nexusniro/public_html/client/tx.php on line 42
Outputs

--edit
cache refresh fixed that.
but i cant search by address.   "Invalid Input. Try Again..."

---edit2

now it's borked again :p

searching by blockhash works. but search by tx. or clicking on tx gives above above error.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I am using the Beta-Pool for cpu mining....what is the payout schedule? Are they automatic at a certain number or do I need to initiate a payout to the address I am mining to?

Nevermind LOL it must be every few hours...just had a transaction come through.  Wink
Activity: 799
Will moving some coins out of my wallet reset my interest rate?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

But on another note, I'd like to extend my appreciation to everyone for helping make Nexus what it is, don't forget: By the People, for the People. To me, Nexus isn't just about profit, it's about freeing ourselves from a system designed to keep us enslaved, the more everyone works together, the more chances we have at this Freedom.

Cooperation, not Competition
We Are Nexus

Sure, all fine. I love the idea of Niro, you are very dedicated and seem (I have near to zero coding skills) to know what you are doing.

But, however, Niro is very dependent on your work. The thing with Vanilla is, that they are very active in communicating with the community, which of course is the advantage of managing the coin full-time.

And yes, it is not only about money, but people who tell me they don't care about the price (even long-term) are simply lying. That may be different for you, because it is your project, but for all the others here it is definitely an investment somehow.

So, what can the community do? If we want to spread the word, what do we want to spread?
What is the clear and simple idea of Niro, in short, understandable catch-phrases. I bought a few Niro (former CoinShield) quite a time ago, but it is not 100% clear to me, what the direction and the idea of the coin is. I understand the POS3 aka. nPos technology and that is superior to the existing solutions, however, the market didn't take notice till now, which is not because of the hype of other coins, but because only a few know about Niro and don't really know how it works (and what is the USP). There has to be a promoter or so. I read that TradesAce (quite well known altcoin/bitcoin and forex trader on twitter) did put out a few messages regarding Niro a while ago. Is someone in contact with him?
And again, this is not about creating a short-term pump. But Niro is still a "currency", and only makes sense if there is financial interest.

As no one seems to care:

Is there a roadmap ? Possibility of more active communication? What happens next?

In coordination with Viz and KryptoKash, there is also some PR and advertising planned to start in the beginning of September.  I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, but it will be posted here as soon as it happens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
We are updating the OP design to add more info. Should help answer these questions.  Smiley

But on another note, I'd like to extend my appreciation to everyone for helping make Nexus what it is, don't forget: By the People, for the People. To me, Nexus isn't just about profit, it's about freeing ourselves from a system designed to keep us enslaved, the more everyone works together, the more chances we have at this Freedom.

We Are Nexus

Sure, all fine. I love the idea of Niro, you are very dedicated and seem (I have near to zero coding skills) to know what you are doing.

But, however, Niro is very dependent on your work. The thing with Vanilla is, that they are very active in communicating with the community, which of course is the advantage of managing the coin full-time.

And yes, it is not only about money, but people who tell me they don't care about the price (even long-term) are simply lying. That may be different for you, because it is your project, but for all the others here it is definitely an investment somehow.

So, what can the community do? If we want to spread the word, what do we want to spread?
What is the clear and simple idea of Niro, in short, understandable catch-phrases. I bought a few Niro (former CoinShield) quite a time ago, but it is not 100% clear to me, what the direction and the idea of the coin is. I understand the POS3 aka. nPos technology and that is superior to the existing solutions, however, the market didn't take notice till now, which is not because of the hype of other coins, but because only a few know about Niro and don't really know how it works (and what is the USP). There has to be a promoter or so. I read that TradesAce (quite well known altcoin/bitcoin and forex trader on twitter) did put out a few messages regarding Niro a while ago. Is someone in contact with him?
And again, this is not about creating a short-term pump. But Niro is still a "currency", and only makes sense if there is financial interest.

As no one seems to care:

Is there a roadmap ? Possibility of more active communication? What happens next?

Everything goes really really slow with this coin but does get done. Be patient.
Activity: 466
My mama said
You can't hurry love
No, you'll just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
But it's a game of give and take
You can't hurry love
No, you'll just have to wait
Just trust in a good time
No matter how long it takes  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upnrXooMh4s
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We Are Nexus

As no one seems to care:

Thanks for the quick reply  Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
My gtx 970 gives 50Mh/s as it is and 57 with small overclocking.
Wondering if anyone has a gtx 970 and what speed it does for hashing channel?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Well that would be part of the point in helping them if that's how they choose to make their profits though they would need to wait for the price to increase in order to liquidate at a profit. This is why the host currency will have a larger market cap so that the nPoM [Nexus Proof of Merger] blocks can slowly produce the inflation that will generate the Niro for their holdings. I'd like to keep this around 1 - 2 % which means at 1M USD host market cap, 10 - 20k child market caps could be merged with minimal inflation. nPoM blocks will still be subject to difficulty rules, so the process of minting the new Niro will be very slow reducing shock to the market, while allowing the holders to gently increase the host market cap upon merge, and dumpers not being able to produce enough Niro from their bags to drop the price of Niro.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 14
Development:
More features to come such as Reversible Transactions, Two Way Signatures, Trust Network, Syncless Wallets, so forth. Nexus Proof of Stake is laying the backbone with Trust Keys, which will eventually grow into the consensus protocols that will support the Trust Network using the LLL [Lower Level Library] I've been developing in parallel. This includes Template Database, Template Protocol, Template Serialization, Utilities, etc. operating in the range of 10k - 100k Requests per Second, allowing the network to scale indefinitely without sacrifice to speed and efficiency, and cutting out arduous byte level programming requirements with disk sectors, protocol packets, serialization, etc. I'm most likely going to release the next major update with LLL integration, to lay the foundation for the consensus protocols, and increase the efficiency in data storage / retrieval.

Reserves:
I'll do some looking into the reserves code for the wallet, and ensure it uses the same reference block as getmininginfo as this is the command that is distributing the data to nexusniro.com

Corp:
Legally it would need to be licenses as a C corp in order to have public trading, the Niro could be considered property to the Corp, but as I see this this will subject the company to FINCEN guidelines which in essence will cost quite a substantial amount of money for money transmitter licenses. This would be something for the future, but as I see it the software develops value into the Niro, with the corporation backing the Niro which will enhance the Niro bringing the same result just without all the legal constraints.

Bitcoin:
To helping other currencies this has evolved into a merging system which will allow currencies to be fused together into the host currency, with minimal inflation generated into host, and allowing bag holders a way out of the market if it has lost all buy support.

You can read from the quote the merging system is being designed as the way to help the bag holders that have incurred losses, or to merge together subpar technology but allowing communities to come together so that we have less coins in the marketplace, and stronger communities. A lot of my work is in part of developing technology that overcomes limitations that bitcoin hasn't such as burnt coins, reversible transactions, protocol efficiency, 51% attacks, double spends, etc. and also new technologies to consolidate the gross number of clone coins in the industry.

Thank You,
Viz.

question. bag holders give you bags for niro.... what if they just sell the niro they got for the bags? easy cash out for anyone with bags i think
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Development:
More features to come such as Reversible Transactions, Two Way Signatures, Trust Network, Syncless Wallets, so forth. Nexus Proof of Stake is laying the backbone with Trust Keys, which will eventually grow into the consensus protocols that will support the Trust Network using the LLL [Lower Level Library] I've been developing in parallel. This includes Template Database, Template Protocol, Template Serialization, Utilities, etc. operating in the range of 10k - 100k Requests per Second, allowing the network to scale indefinitely without sacrifice to speed and efficiency, and cutting out arduous byte level programming requirements with disk sectors, protocol packets, serialization, etc. I'm most likely going to release the next major update with LLL integration, to lay the foundation for the consensus protocols, and increase the efficiency in data storage / retrieval.

Reserves:
I'll do some looking into the reserves code for the wallet, and ensure it uses the same reference block as getmininginfo as this is the command that is distributing the data to nexusniro.com

Corp:
Legally it would need to be licenses as a C corp in order to have public trading, the Niro could be considered property to the Corp, but as I see this this will subject the company to FINCEN guidelines which in essence will cost quite a substantial amount of money for money transmitter licenses. This would be something for the future, but as I see it the software develops value into the Niro, with the corporation backing the Niro which will enhance the Niro bringing the same result just without all the legal constraints.

Bitcoin:
To helping other currencies this has evolved into a merging system which will allow currencies to be fused together into the host currency, with minimal inflation generated into host, and allowing bag holders a way out of the market if it has lost all buy support.

You can read from the quote the merging system is being designed as the way to help the bag holders that have incurred losses, or to merge together subpar technology but allowing communities to come together so that we have less coins in the marketplace, and stronger communities. A lot of my work is in part of developing technology that overcomes limitations that bitcoin hasn't such as burnt coins, reversible transactions, protocol efficiency, 51% attacks, double spends, etc. and also new technologies to consolidate the gross number of clone coins in the industry.

Thank You,
Viz.
What can we expect to see next and when? Pos was a success whats next?
Activity: 14
Can anybody help?
I will be very pleased if someone uploads fresh blockchain file Smiley
Thank you.

This was done about 1 month ago?

Nexus chain synced by go6ooo1212 :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Nexus20150612.zip

I start a new synced uplowd now.

Name file : Nexus20150810.zip
for Nexus"year""month""day".zip

I'll edit this post when file will be fully uplowded Smiley (estimation : 2h30) DONE

We are Nexus

full sync database :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/sync-database/Nexus20150810.zip

Not tested yet Smiley

We are Nexus

Thank you very much! Roll Eyes
Activity: 466

Nexus will also be supported by a corporation, as a form of backing to where the value in the software that is generated by the corp will supplement the industry not just for Nexus, but others as well. The corp will also allow us to protect the source code allowing it to be viewed by public eyes, but increasing the resistance to making a successful clone from my work over the past year and a half of developing it. Niro should not be considered stock of the company as much as the company should be considered a supplement to the price of Niro. I would like there to be a clear distinction that the company is privately traded, but it will influence the value of the Niro.

Thank You,
Viz.

If niro is main product of new corp, why you separate, innovations of nero software,
and nero software value, from the this new company. ?
Plenty of company, especially startup, is born on new products, and company is only support for this products. success make products and innovations. People invest and support good innovations with future. You can make for example 30 % of company shares, to be in niro. Look Amber coin for example. Or many of coins have some dividend model.
Activity: 318
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Can anybody help?
I will be very pleased if someone uploads fresh blockchain file Smiley
Thank you.

This was done about 1 month ago?

Nexus chain synced by go6ooo1212 :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Nexus20150612.zip

I start a new synced uplowd now.

Name file : Nexus20150810.zip
for Nexus"year""month""day".zip

I'll edit this post when file will be fully uplowded Smiley (estimation : 2h30) DONE

We are Nexus

full sync database :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/sync-database/Nexus20150810.zip

Not tested yet Smiley

We are Nexus
Jump to: