Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 247. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Nice to see some twitter whales already noticed this! Cheesy
$ACE

Favourited Wink
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Agreed, I'm happy that the community likes Nexus as our rebrand. Much more suiting than Coinshield in my opinion Wink

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Nice to see some twitter whales already noticed this! Cheesy
$ACE
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

I would say the most accurate comparison of me to anything would be that of a protector of the innocents, to help create a safer environment for those that have not yet required the knowledge to protect themselves in an industry run on manipulation and competition. I have nothing more than insight I can provide into any inquisition, in order to help bring to light the truth of matters that are in question.

Thank You,
Viz.

I take that back also it was off topic - post deleted
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
legendary
Agreed, we are working on some new drafts, we'll see what the designer comes up with.
As to the Niro, we are working on that logo at the moment as well.  Smiley

I'm with you too, .io is better, but we are choosing .com for the outer public as this is generally the extension that is applied to any web address.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Good idea BitcoinSanDiego.

So far the first draft from designer. Of course not anything remote to what will be the final, but just to show the community progress:

By the way, just purchased nexusniro.com Wink
I'm thinking in the future, maybe we could buy nexus.com so we could have domain structure:

trust.nexus.com
niro.nexus.com
union.nexus.com
tech.nexus.com
platform.nexus.com

Thank You,
Viz.

Definitely liking the design of the X.  I think acquiring the nexus.com domain is a good idea.  I also like .io if someone is holding the .com hostage.
legendary
Good idea BitcoinSanDiego.

So far the first draft from designer. Of course not anything remote to what will be the final, but just to show the community progress:

By the way, just purchased nexusniro.com Wink
I'm thinking in the future, maybe we could buy nexus.com so we could have domain structure:

trust.nexus.com
niro.nexus.com
union.nexus.com
tech.nexus.com
platform.nexus.com

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well now that we are on our way to re-branding to the Nexus Economy and the Niro, it might be time to add this to the thread title to start gaining traction.  Once we have re-branded on Bittrex and have the updated wallet and logo, then we can start a new thread or re-name this one again.

Current:
[ANN] Coinshield (CSD) - Pure SHA3, Decentralized Checkpoints, CPU/GPU + PoS

Suggestion:
[ANN] Coinshield (CSD) -> (Niro) Nexus Economy - Pure SHA3 - CPU/GPU + PoS
Activity: 224
That can be done with block explorer, since there is a lot of community inquisition regarding this aspect of transparency I'll put that on the top of my todos. Also what I'll include in the economy tab of coinshield.io will be the total mint for Miners, Recyclers, and Developers. I'll let everyone know when this has been completed.

Vdieiclet, wlel waht you say knid of semes srcpietd now taht you tinhk aoubt it.

I'm afraid I'll need you to rephrase this question for me to answer it correctly.

Thank You,
Viz.

Lol I see what you did there Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Hello,

We are Nexus

Best regards

Cest Ballot
legendary
Two thumbs up to KryptoKash and Videlicet.  Things are moving forward and the community's concerns are being heard.

Thank you for helping in this process Smiley The Niro is built by the people, for the people. I was moved when you mentioned the beginning of coinshield was matured from community opinions, and in my decision to listen to the public and expand it into what it is now, thank you for reminding us of our roots  Smiley

We are Nexus

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 126
Two thumbs up to KryptoKash and Videlicet.  Things are moving forward and the community's concerns are being heard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
That can be done with block explorer, since there is a lot of community inquisition regarding this aspect of transparency I'll put that on the top of my todos. Also what I'll include in the economy tab of coinshield.io will be the total mint for Miners, Recyclers, and Developers. I'll let everyone know when this has been completed.

Thank You,
Viz.

Good work Viz  Smiley
Everything you say sounds scripted (even in our private conversations), now if you're the 'scammer' who's out to bust 'scammers', well then you could've fooled me...

I would say the most accurate comparison of me to anything would be that of a protector of the innocents, to help create a safer environment for those that have not yet required the knowledge to protect themselves in an industry run on manipulation and competition. I have nothing more than insight I can provide into any inquisition, in order to help bring to light the truth of matters that are in question.

Thank You,
Viz.

There will be a rich list set up in the future correct? Making the dev address public should be okay. See no problem with that.
Transparency is good!

This is something I want to see as well. We will have this in the future.
legendary

Vdieiclet, wlel waht you say knid of semes srcpietd now taht you tinhk aoubt it.

I'm afraid I'll need you to rephrase this question for me to answer it correctly.

Thank You,
Viz.
So when does the rebranding start?
A request has been submitted with Bittrex to change from CSD to NIRO, we have a logo competition going, and we have a professional designer paid and working on a logo as a back up.... I believe the re-branding process has begun sir  Smiley
Activity: 450
Everything you say sounds scripted (even in our private conversations), now if you're the 'scammer' who's out to bust 'scammers', well then you could've fooled me...

Thank You,
Viz.

There will be a rich list set up in the future correct? Making the dev address public should be okay. See no problem with that.
Transparency is good!
Activity: 433
So when does the rebranding start?
Activity: 433
Jump to: