Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 31. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
correction it, thanks  Grin
Activity: 168
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Sorry I haven’t yet done full research on this project but can someone talk about how they are going to fund the launch of satellites?

Xcuse me if this is naive, but I thought satellite launches needed the resources and infrastructure of at least a small country.

Can anyone help me understand?
Activity: 308
I Love the new Nexus Website looks amazing!!! It has held most of its gains from the rally it had. I am guessing they are planning sometime this year to send some cube satellites into space. An exciting year for Nexus.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Ok so now we are talking about launching the rocket out in orbit, fair enough. But where is the promised Android wallet, that was priority about six month ago, so where is the Android wallet?

If that part is delayed how much more a rocket launch, and all other stuff?

Peace

I believe that dev team is working very hard to develop that project, but I also think that few responses or at least some estimated time for next steps would be very nice.
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Ok so now we are talking about launching the rocket out in orbit, fair enough. But where is the promised Android wallet, that was priority about six month ago, so where is the Android wallet?

If that part is delayed how much more a rocket launch, and all other stuff?

Peace
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A few people in Korea learning what the West has overlooked; Nexus. You know that's how Korea took over semicondoctors. Nexus has soo much on the plate this year, and thier dev team is growing. 3D chain, signiture-chains, satellite launch, democratic voting structure, decentralized mining, alternet protocol testing (decentralized internet) from low-earth orbit, tritium wallet, etc.

Oh, and what I like about their community...very very few crypto's take decentralization seriously, allowing centralized mining, pre-mines, centralized ICO's, etc. Not Nexus, their whole philosophy is about how to design-in sovereignty for the 99%. 3DC is going to be air-tight and unstoppable.
- MetaSouls @ Nexus reddit

Love it! Seems like the Koreans start to accumulate a lot of Nexus. Upbit (korean exchange) has almost twice the volume as bittrex today. Let's see where the price settles.

happy overall but saddened  i didnt load up on more in the sub $2 dollar range, woke up this morning it was above 2, was hoping for a little dip on my way to work, come back from work 10 hours later and i see $4.50!! Cool Grin

March 2018 will be huge for Nexus - Were on the Map for sure now:

Today record volume 4000 BTC on Bittrex and keeps increasing. The closest one is 3980 BTC on Jan 3 that led to ATH price at 0.00097500 ($13).

Finally we see some movement... now I just wish it is slow and steady, not pump to $10 and than fall back to $2...

Probably a good idea not to pretend that 100% in a day isn't just a pump and dump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
A few people in Korea learning what the West has overlooked; Nexus. You know that's how Korea took over semicondoctors. Nexus has soo much on the plate this year, and thier dev team is growing. 3D chain, signiture-chains, satellite launch, democratic voting structure, decentralized mining, alternet protocol testing (decentralized internet) from low-earth orbit, tritium wallet, etc.

Oh, and what I like about their community...very very few crypto's take decentralization seriously, allowing centralized mining, pre-mines, centralized ICO's, etc. Not Nexus, their whole philosophy is about how to design-in sovereignty for the 99%. 3DC is going to be air-tight and unstoppable.

Love it! Seems like the Koreans start to accumulate a lot of Nexus. Upbit (korean exchange) has almost twice the volume as bittrex today. Let's see where the price settles.

happy overall but saddened  i didnt load up on more in the sub $2 dollar range, woke up this morning it was above 2, was hoping for a little dip on my way to work, come back from work 10 hours later and i see $4.50!! Cool Grin

Today record volume 4000 BTC on Bittrex and keeps increasing. The closest one is 3980 BTC on Jan 3 that led to ATH price at 0.00097500 ($13).

Finally we see some movement... now I just wish it is slow and steady, not pump to $10 and than fall back to $2...
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I do not suspect the progress of nexuscoin can be said very quickly.
I used to see Nexuscoin sitting in position 200 but see now the price continues to soar slowly but surely.
Thanks to the Nexuscoin team who have worked hard and made Nexuscoin the way it is today.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Activity: 1
What a great write up!  Very well laid out. There are a few corrections to the team. Can anyone assist with that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
holy shizz they're actually planning to launch their satellites THIS SUMMER? Whoaaa. Welp, better get started on ordering some lambos. Oh wait first I actually have to buy some NXS I guess.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hello I wanted to consult. Do you think now is to buy NXS or wait for the drawdown?
legendary
Hey Kotwica666. Nexus does not have a roadmap, per se. Not one with dates etc. I can give you a quick update on the upcoming releases (may be out of order):
Tritium whitepaper, Tritium Electrum wallet, Tritium hard fork. 3DC whitepaper, Amine (L2 of the 3DC), Obsidian mining vault (L3 of the 3DC).
As for satellite launches, Nexus hopes to launch 2 test satellites in 2018. I also believe work is progressing on developing a mobile wallet.
Shea

Thanks for that info! I see that the best way will be just stick to that thread. Smiley
Upcoming updates looks very interesting and this crazy price correction finally must bounce off the ground, so probably it is good moment for shopping Wink We'll see where it will hit.  Cool

Activity: 3
Merit: 1
Hey Kotwica666. Nexus does not have a roadmap, per se. Not one with dates etc. I can give you a quick update on the upcoming releases (may be out of order):
Tritium whitepaper, Tritium Electrum wallet, Tritium hard fork. 3DC whitepaper, Amine (L2 of the 3DC), Obsidian mining vault (L3 of the 3DC).
As for satellite launches, Nexus hopes to launch 2 test satellites in 2018. I also believe work is progressing on developing a mobile wallet.
Shea
legendary
I see that opinions are extremely different, probably those who bought higher, are disappointed now. Ufortunately that's how investing in the crypto world looks like.

Where I can find roadmap for the next days / weeks / months to check by myself what the future for Nexus is?
Activity: 18
new NXS GPU POOL,
www.pool.ren

skminer nxs.pool.ren 9521 wallet.worker 6 20 47

ONE more efficient pool,

Lower rejection rate.
Pages:
Jump to: