Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 35. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hope Nexus prices continue to rise so it could reach at least $ 40 in this year, I still be patient to hold NXS.
Activity: 54
Here, many write about $ 100 in the future. What is the value of this coin? I did not find any features. For example, RaiBlox, has no commissions and has instant translations. And what are the advantages Nexus?
Activity: 20
Congrats to the HODLrs. I sold 22 units I had since end of July because it didn't seem to be doing much.
I will buy in for more, soon, as the trades I made from the profit allowed me to gain what I would have made if I didn't sell.
If that makes sense.
So, I guess my tale is that if you take a profit - don't spend it, buy another position and churn. Cryptos are going to around a looong time.
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Nexus (NXS)
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
I would love to see a coin like Nexus on Binance. More and more I see that Kucoin and Binance alot of volumn has been driven there. I see a bright future for Nexus. I wonder when they start launching rockets? is it sometime this year?

We have a group of folks working on getting us added to more exchanges.  We have reached out to both Binance and Kucoin.  I agree would be great to be on both of those exchanges.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Any news about titrium or the famous 3D blockchain ? Now that nexus is worth a lot, maybe the team can spend some cash on hiring dev to help them ? It is a race, even if it s a good project they need to keep the pace and build a strong team.

Otherwise it's gonna end up like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
 Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I would love to see a coin like Nexus on Binance. More and more I see that Kucoin and Binance alot of volumn has been driven there. I see a bright future for Nexus. I wonder when they start launching rockets? is it sometime this year?
Activity: 5
I need some help.

Yesterday I sent all my nexus from cryptopia to the wallet I had just downloaded for Mac OS.

I am not sure I installed the wallet properly. I simply downloaded and install it. I didn't download the database or did anything else. I simply opened it and created a receiving address.

After many hours my coins still haven't arrived and Cryptopia says they are sent. I have no idea if my wallet is alive or not. I have no indication that any process is happening.

So I went back to the website and dowloaded the database, unziped it and copied its contents to the ~/Library/Application Support/Nexus folder.

Still I haven't received any coins in the wallet. Any idea how to fix this?

You have to wait when your wallet will be synchronized, it might takes 1-3 days,  don't worry, be patience, your coins aren't lost.
Activity: 2
I need some help.

Yesterday I sent all my nexus from cryptopia to the wallet I had just downloaded for Mac OS.

I am not sure I installed the wallet properly. I simply downloaded and install it. I didn't download the database or did anything else. I simply opened it and created a receiving address.

After many hours my coins still haven't arrived and Cryptopia says they are sent. I have no idea if my wallet is alive or not. I have no indication that any process is happening.

So I went back to the website and dowloaded the database, unziped it and copied its contents to the ~/Library/Application Support/Nexus folder.

Still I haven't received any coins in the wallet. Any idea how to fix this?
Activity: 308
Nexus is one that I have looked at for the longest time and been holding on to it. I am glad to see the project start to gain some traction. It is one of the cryptocurrencies that increases under the radar for the most part. But its potential is monumental. Wish everyone the best is 2018!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Is there a Nexus mining calculator? Im using a GTX 1070 for mining. How much do you get on one day?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Great project. SKY is coming. Be ready for great pump. I think good price coulde be  100$.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Reddit is a bit more active. Over there you can also see who the moderators are. If you send them a message, you can get an invite at Slack. A lot of community members hang around there. There we can help you with your problem more easily, plus you can be a part of the Nexus community!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Activity: 183
I sent 100 NXS to bittrex from desktop wallet and never received it?!
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Possible reasons could be:
- Nexus wasn't really pumped in the december rally like other coins, so from that perspective room to grow
- Technicals were set up great (cup-and-handle pattern)
- The project is revolutionary. Obviously due to this, it is a risky investment. But if it succeeds, Nexus will be enormous. Solving the scaling problem onchain is a huge thing.
- Dev team was expanded with a couple of guys a short while ago, and updates are coming in regularly (more often than before). Due to this, Tritium seems closer than ever
- Nexus conference announcement expected in January
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Good Job: 13 dollars

As last post, I can t undertsand the reason.
It seems that one perso bought more than 5 millions tokens.
It knows something ? wallet will be launch soon ?
Activity: 66
What has started this surge of the NXS price in the last week? I cant find anything to explain this moon. Will the new wallet be released soon? IS there another special announcement? Is there an improvement on the cubesat? Whats is the reason?

Sorry for the abundance of questions here. It's just that I always thought of nxs as a long term investment and it has surged past all my other "short term" investments over the past week. So I'm just very excited.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
hello.can't connect to nexuspool.ru.nobody's skminer v.1.1 says "Can not connect to server...Exiting"(try both us and eu pool).

my conf:skminer.exe us.nexuspool.ru:8333 myaddressfrombittrex 6 30 40.

i also try to delete ":" from conf (skminer.exe us.nexuspool.ru 8333 myaddressfrombittrex 6 30 40).

when i type ":" miner says: "Initializing  Miner (bla bla bla) GPU: 1:Geforce GTX 1060 3G 2:Geforce GTX 1060 3G (and so on and then) Can not connect to server...Exiting".and when i delete ":" miner don't output this(only title"***** SKMiner for Nvidia Maxwell/...").

driver 388.31. what could be the reason or what i'm doing wrong?thanks.

just updated to the latest driver 388.71.result is the same.

also set intensity to 18.decrease timeout to 5.yet the result is the same.please help because i don't see any apparent reason.thanks.

You have to wait maybe in this moment no one is able to mine nexus pool is down

now pool online again.try also with skminer mumus mod3.have only this:

Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
let's dance! goooood time ahead  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: