Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 34. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
syncing... at snail pace. wish me luck. Looking forward to this year though Smiley

Download the latest DB from the website to speed things up...

tried that but they said to extract the Chain in the application nexus support folder which for whatvever reason doesn't exist on my laptop... (mac  user)

I don't use Mac but it most definitely should be there. Have you tried showing the hidden folders?

I did and I still couldn’t find it for a good 20 minutes - turns out on macs there’s 3 library folders - it is in the /home/library/application support/nexus folder —> Mac users open up your terminal (/application/utilities/) and enter chflags nohidden ~/library - now relaunch Finder by holding alt/option and right clicking on finder select relaunch. Once Finder is reopens, select the little house(home) emoticon - within this there’s 2 library folders and find the one with the nexus folder

Your post encouraged me to try again, thank you Smiley
syncing... at snail pace. wish me luck. Looking forward to this year though Smiley

tried that but they said to extract the Chain in the application nexus support folder which for whatvever reason doesn't exist on my laptop... (mac  user)

I don't use Mac but it most definitely should be there. Have you tried showing the hidden folders?
Ahhhgggg trow away al my coins last year dont ask me why

The most patient people in crypto end up the richest.

I agree with you, patience is a virtue although kinda hard to find this virtue among traders and investors in these days. I am having NEXUS at a side as a hidden gem that will burst in the future.

I read somewhere that the average Stock (not crypto) gets flipped on average every 4 months - where as in the past people would hold for a average of 2 years. times have changed... in sports, in finance, in medical fields... everybody wants instant results, throwing cash to solve problems when not necessarily needed.

tried that but they said to extract the Chain in the application nexus support folder which for whatvever reason doesn't exist on my laptop... (mac  user)
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

I agree with you, patience is a virtue although kinda hard to find this virtue among traders and investors in these days. I am having NEXUS at a side as a hidden gem that will burst in the future.

Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Tritium announced for May 2017 and June 2017 by Colin.
After, tritium could be launch before conférence, during and before end of the year.

Today, WE don t know if they have already work on tritium. Only answer on her slack is soon..

Same thing for whitepaper tritium
Activity: 21
Please tell me who tests the AMD R9 FURY on this coin ? tell amp performance miners please ... thanks !!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I can't get the Nvidia GPU solo miners to work. The GPU miner for pools works great but every version of the solo miner I have been able to find either crashes after connecting or connects and gives 0 Mh/s output with 0 gpu activity.

I am on windows 10 (64 bit) with Zotac GTX 1060 AMP! Edition GPU, anyone have any ideas...?

Bumping for help...

Also, I just noticed my Nexus wallet is using like 20% of my CPU. I'm fully synced, so my CPU usage should definitely not be this high...

Pop into the Nexus Slack, you'll get a much faster response there.

Thank you for the advice, just waiting on invite to Slack now.
I can't get the Nvidia GPU solo miners to work. The GPU miner for pools works great but every version of the solo miner I have been able to find either crashes after connecting or connects and gives 0 Mh/s output with 0 gpu activity.

I am on windows 10 (64 bit) with Zotac GTX 1060 AMP! Edition GPU, anyone have any ideas...?

Bumping for help...

Also, I just noticed my Nexus wallet is using like 20% of my CPU. I'm fully synced, so my CPU usage should definitely not be this high...

Pop into the Nexus Slack, you'll get a much faster response there.

Bumping for help...

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Nexus is positioned themselves well, in terms of being well prepared from quantum attacks, I know its a thing of the future, but the future isnt that far off when it comes to technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Nexus is positioned themselves well, in terms of being well prepared from quantum attacks, I know its a thing of the future, but the future isnt that far off when it comes to technology.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Good Job: 13 dollars

As last post, I can t undertsand the reason.
It seems that one perso bought more than 5 millions tokens.
It knows something ? wallet will be launch soon ?

Quantum computers are becoming more powerful and a new much more powerful one was just unveiled by Intel on Jan 9. Nexus is based on a quantum computer resistant algorithm, SHA-3 so when Bitcoin's SHA-2(56) is eventually cracked, Nexus's value as the most advanced quantum resistant crypto will skyrocket. (No pun intended.)

After all, a cryptocurrency is nothing if it's cryptography has been cracked. That is why I always encourage everyone I know who is into crypto to buy a little Nexus as a hedge in case we all wake up one day and SHA-2 is no more.

Here, many write about $ 100 in the future. What is the value of this coin? I did not find any features. For example, RaiBlox, has no commissions and has instant translations. And what are the advantages Nexus?

Quantum computer resistant algorithm (SHA3) + satellite based blockchain.

Activity: 33
Hope Nexus prices continue to rise so it could reach at least $ 40 in this year, I still be patient to hold NXS.

Speculation is anywhere from 50$ to $500 by year-end. The daily trend chart says it is VERY possible to be in the aforementioned price range.. I am expecting NXS to be close to the price of Light Coin @ year-end. Fundamental reason is that companies will want to use Vector's armada of rockets for their entrepreneurial endeavors....and the only way they can pay is with Nexus. So, they will buy Nexus (as we just seen) early at a cheaper price so they can pay for the launches at the hedged price they bought it at. Also a cup and handle formation is close to being completed for a break-out (possible February). In addition, Andrews pitchfork is suggesting price will soon reach to the top of the trend channel @ $20.
Pages:
Jump to: