Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 332. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qszqn79q48828f4/CoinShieldV1.1.zip?dl=0

Added stats for accepted and rejected blocks.
Removed mutexes for a more reliable bock submission process.

I have some optimization ideas to improve the mining performance approximately 4x; they will be added to this miner after the GPU channel launch.

In 15 minutes, 1 cpu, 3 blocks, 3 rejects. So still having all rejects... had like 20 with previous miner.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qszqn79q48828f4/CoinShieldV1.1.zip?dl=0

Added stats for accepted and rejected blocks.
Removed mutexes for a more reliable bock submission process.

I have some optimization ideas to improve the mining performance approximately 4x; they will be added to this miner after the GPU channel launch.
Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 214

******* BLOCK FOUND *******

Preparing for Block Submission...

Only have 3 cpu's on it so i don't think its caused by too many blocks being found.

I just ran a test and bock submission is more reliable without the mutexes. I will upload a fix within a few minutes.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 214

Only have 3 cpu's on it so i don't think its caused by too many blocks being found.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
If you haven't signed up please do so : http://coinshieldtalk.org
Activity: 479
i see the payouts have decreased by half is that correct
Are you referring to the block reward?

yeah using the new miner im getting all different kinds of payouts now from 11-63 guess that is the stake minting havent really looked at the payout structure just liked the coin cause it does primes  havent really had time to read up on everything yet

Here is a quote from the OP, it's one of our new features  :-)

CSD Fractional Rewarding - Prevents Inflation / Locks Distribution to Timed Release
Coinshield will use a fractional rewarding system, this helps to ensure coin generation stays “on target” regardless of the number of blocks actually being created by the miners. It will be based per mining channel, which means each channel is awarded 50% of the time released supply (to keep distribution fair). No more instamine. Multipools will no longer profit.

thanks makes since why im getting those payouts
Activity: 820
I have the new miner running and it appears to be finding blocks...

[METERS] 5 Block(s) Found | Height = 5355 | Difficulty  = 5.181784 | 01:18:43

But I have no mined blocks in my wallet.  Am I missing something?

There seems to be a block submission bug especially when blocks are coming in fast; most likely a carry over from the original miner. I will investigate further and keep you posted.

TESTNET:
Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 2

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 3

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 4

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 5

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 6

I wasn't finding blocks fast, maybe 3-6 per machine over 3 hours. But across 100 (cloned) machines not a single block was submitted. I didn't notice any errors either on the miners. It was definitely connecting to the correct wallet. So I'm at a loss what happened.

yeah using the new miner im getting all different kinds of payouts now from 11-63 guess that is the stake minting havent really looked at the payout structure just liked the coin cause it does primes  havent really had time to read up on everything yet

Here is a quote from the OP, it's one of our new features  :-)

CSD Fractional Rewarding - Prevents Inflation / Locks Distribution to Timed Release
Coinshield will use a fractional rewarding system, this helps to ensure coin generation stays “on target” regardless of the number of blocks actually being created by the miners. It will be based per mining channel, which means each channel is awarded 50% of the time released supply (to keep distribution fair). No more instamine. Multipools will no longer profit.

yeah using the new miner im getting all different kinds of payouts now from 11-63 guess that is the stake minting havent really looked at the payout structure just liked the coin cause it does primes  havent really had time to read up on everything yet
Activity: 329
There seems to be a block submission bug especially when blocks are coming in fast; most likely a carry over from the original miner. I will investigate further and keep you posted.
thank you for your effort, your miner solved 3 block in the past 6 hours on my single i7-3770 box and never crashed! Smiley
please put your csd address as a signature so me, like hopefully others, can send you some coins...

[METERS] 5 Block(s) Found | Height = 5355 | Difficulty  = 5.181784 | 01:18:43

But I have no mined blocks in my wallet.  Am I missing something?

TESTNET:
Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 2

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 3

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 4

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 5

Total Number of 4-Chains Found = 6

Activity: 318
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Exactly, it is possible to get linux miner ??

Miner for linux
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw7qtp9x5ankill/CoinShieldV1.0.zip?dl=0

compilation OK

But where to download linux wallet and how to install ?

Best

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Exactly, it is possible to get linux miner ??

ok miner look ready, thx

where to get linux wallet ?

Best
legendary
Activity: 1246

I need help for ubuntu compilation Wink
What lib is missing ?

Best

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
could you make a short todo list for linux compilation for wallet and miner ?  Roll Eyes

Best
Code:
:~/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein.o hash/skein.cpp
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_256_Final(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:199:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
         ((u64b_t *)ctx->b)[0]= Skein_Swap64((u64b_t) i); /* build the counter block */
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_512_Final(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:397:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein1024_Final(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:594:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_256_Output(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:683:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_512_Output(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:712:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein1024_Output(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:741:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein_block.o hash/skein_block.cpp
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakDuplex.o hash/KeccakDuplex.c
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakSponge.o hash/KeccakSponge.c
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/Keccak-compact64.o hash/Keccak-compact64.c
hash/Keccak-compact64.c: In function ‘void KeccakF1600_StatePermute(void*)’:
hash/Keccak-compact64.c:189:11: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘tKeccakLane* {aka long long unsigned int*}’ [-fpermissive]
     state = argState;
           ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakHash.o hash/KeccakHash.c
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashInitialize(Keccak_HashInstance*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:26:71: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     result = Keccak_SpongeInitialize(&instance->sponge, rate, capacity);
                                                                       ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashUpdate(Keccak_HashInstance*, const BitSequence*, DataLength)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:39:73: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         return Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                         ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:41:83: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         HashReturn ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                                   ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:53:72: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
                 ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, oneByte, 1);
                                                                        ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashFinal(Keccak_HashInstance*, BitSequence*)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:65:97: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     HashReturn ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorbLastFewBits(&instance->sponge, instance->delimitedSuffix);
                                                                                                 ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:67:94: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         return Keccak_SpongeSqueeze(&instance->sponge, hashval, instance->fixedOutputLength/8);
                                                                                              ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashSqueeze(Keccak_HashInstance*, BitSequence*, DataLength)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:78:70: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     return Keccak_SpongeSqueeze(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                      ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/util.o util.cpp
In file included from util.cpp:1:0:
util.h:4:53: fatal error: boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/util.o] Erreur 1
manuel@manuel-U36SD:~/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu$ make clean -f makefile.unix
rm -f coinshield_prime
rm -f build/*.o
manuel@manuel-U36SD:~/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein.o hash/skein.cpp
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_256_Final(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:199:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_512_Final(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:397:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein1024_Final(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:594:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_256_Output(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:683:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein_512_Output(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:712:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function ‘int Skein1024_Output(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:741:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein_block.o hash/skein_block.cpp
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakDuplex.o hash/KeccakDuplex.c
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakSponge.o hash/KeccakSponge.c
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/Keccak-compact64.o hash/Keccak-compact64.c
hash/Keccak-compact64.c: In function ‘void KeccakF1600_StatePermute(void*)’:
hash/Keccak-compact64.c:189:11: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘tKeccakLane* {aka long long unsigned int*}’ [-fpermissive]
     state = argState;
           ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakHash.o hash/KeccakHash.c
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashInitialize(Keccak_HashInstance*, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned char)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:26:71: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     result = Keccak_SpongeInitialize(&instance->sponge, rate, capacity);
                                                                       ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashUpdate(Keccak_HashInstance*, const BitSequence*, DataLength)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:39:73: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         return Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                         ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:41:83: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         HashReturn ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                                   ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:53:72: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
                 ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorb(&instance->sponge, oneByte, 1);
                                                                        ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashFinal(Keccak_HashInstance*, BitSequence*)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:65:97: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     HashReturn ret = Keccak_SpongeAbsorbLastFewBits(&instance->sponge, instance->delimitedSuffix);
                                                                                                 ^
hash/KeccakHash.c:67:94: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
         return Keccak_SpongeSqueeze(&instance->sponge, hashval, instance->fixedOutputLength/8);
                                                                                              ^
hash/KeccakHash.c: In function ‘HashReturn Keccak_HashSqueeze(Keccak_HashInstance*, BitSequence*, DataLength)’:
hash/KeccakHash.c:78:70: warning: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘HashReturn’ [-fpermissive]
     return Keccak_SpongeSqueeze(&instance->sponge, data, databitlen/8);
                                                                      ^
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/build -I/home/manuel/crytpo/CoinShield/cpu/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/util.o util.cpp
In file included from util.cpp:1:0:
util.h:4:53: fatal error: boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/util.o] Erreur 1

I need help for ubuntu compilation Wink
What lib is missing ?

Best
legendary
Activity: 1246

[METERS] 5 Block(s) Found | Height = 5355 | Difficulty  = 5.181784 | 01:18:43

But I have no mined blocks in my wallet.  Am I missing something?
i guess they went orphaned...
you should get "[MASTER] Block Accepted By Coinshield Network." when a block is accepted by the network...
i finally found a block with supercomputer's miner, last one was 3 days ago with official miner.

edit: since orphans don't shows up into the wallet anymore, an accepted/rejected ratio information into miner output would help to understand what's going on...

Nope that's 400+ Blocks found across > 100 machines / 1000 cores, over 3 hours.  No errors from any of the miners, no orphans showing.  Listtransactions shows no orphans and no new blocks.  Something isn't right.
found 2 blocks with new miner... in debug windows listtransactions show correct mined blocks..
Jump to: