Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 59. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
how much you need time to get first nexus coin? I work with cpu mining?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Hi guys, what is the difference between the LLD wallet and the Oracle wallet? And which one is better? I don't understand why there is two types of wallet. Mining this coin seems difficult...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello! I joined those who produces Nexus. Smiley I have 3 miner on the same network are working towards the same wallet. One of the miners according to the miner produced have a 2-block. The purse is written number of transactions 2 PCs Nol on the balance of coins there. Please tell me why the balance is 0!? Undecided
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I am very tired to wait for this great project from looking at this scheme and very hesitate ,, and I will be on this project and waiting for a very valuable step for me.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
hello nexus community...

nice to see our early mined nxs stash going to the moon by almost x50 increasing it's value in the last 12 months  Smiley
this bought nexus back to my attention and since i wonder how many nxs we can mine right now by pushing some hashes to the wallet (solo mining is still the only option for the gpu channel, isn't it?), i've stopped the etherminers and fired up the very same skminer i've used to mine nexus a couple of years ago:

and started generating a total of more than 2gh/s to a full synchronized wallet for about 10 hours without finding any block... Sad

is the gpu channel that difficult or is the miner just obsolete?
since the op only lists this as source code for the nvidia miner, why does it not even build under linux with syntax errors and missing files?
also the amd miner cannot be compiled under linux, is nexus becoming a windows only currency? that would be sad imho...

thank you Smiley

hi skunk,
no - nexus is not a windows currency only...

just join the mining channel on their slack to get the newest miner. INVITE LINK nexusearth.com:3000/

the sad news... not only the price went up. the diff is insane in the meanwhile.
2Ghs and no block after 10hours is no surprice at the current diff.
https://nxsorbitalscan.com/chart/difficulty/hash/24

btw. I used the old skminer from djm a long time for myself. It was a bit tricky to build it on the newer ubuntu releases, but still worked.

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
hello nexus community...

nice to see our early mined nxs stash going to the moon by almost x50 increasing it's value in the last 12 months  Smiley
this bought nexus back to my attention and since i wonder how many nxs we can mine right now by pushing some hashes to the wallet (solo mining is still the only option for the gpu channel, isn't it?), i've stopped the etherminers and fired up the very same skminer i've used to mine nexus a couple of years ago:
Code:
        ***** skMiner for nVidia GPUs by djm34  *****
                     This is version v0.2
        based on ccMiner by Christian Buchner and Christian H. 2014 ***
                   and on primeminer by Videlicet
         Copyright 2014 djm34
          BTC donation address: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
                           CSD: 2S2pCpRXyb8Lpre52U3Xjq2MguSdaea5YGjVTsJqgZBfL2S24ag
and started generating a total of more than 2gh/s to a full synchronized wallet for about 10 hours without finding any block... Sad

is the gpu channel that difficult or is the miner just obsolete?
since the op only lists this as source code for the nvidia miner, why does it not even build under linux with syntax errors and missing files?
also the amd miner cannot be compiled under linux, is nexus becoming a windows only currency? that would be sad imho...

thank you Smiley
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
What could it be? On Windows 7, run the miner and he's just standing there without action? 8 all is well.
Activity: 39
looking forward to Tritium wallet and hearing about Vector Space partnership at the conference

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Hey guys, are there any GPU mining pools (SK-1024/SHA3)?
No nexus doesnt have any GPU pools. Only CPU.

Great, thanks!

Rumor has it on is being worked on.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Great, thanks!
Activity: 463
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 463
Whats up with nexus? No blocks found whole day with a really big hashrate (more than 100 cards).
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Is it possible to mine with GPU on any pool?
Can't find something about it. Can you recommend any pool?
Activity: 282
Hello guys, how many PoW blocks per hour are hashed on average? I read every 300 seconds, so is it 12?
Activity: 310
Nexus Conference : September 21st-23rd 2017
http://www.nexusearth.com/conference.html
Huge changes before this conference Huh
Activity: 131
I'm a buy and hold investor with this project. All upside IMO
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Been watching this coin for a while now, always thought why is it so undervalued... Seems like this coin is a proper ninja one that will strike the unprepared ones, looked over upcoming conference looks that many amazing people talking, just brilliant. Time to pick some more up ! Smiley
Activity: 5
anyone knows if http://www.nexusminingpool.com/ is down ? the pool i mean not the website

its down for me and also, tried other mining pool like nxspool as well, down too.

damn!! nxspool.com was ok till early this morning

Same problem here. It's hard to find a good Nexus pool.
Pages:
Jump to: