Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 60. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
anyone knows if http://www.nexusminingpool.com/ is down ? the pool i mean not the website

its down for me and also, tried other mining pool like nxspool as well, down too.

damn!! nxspool.com was ok till early this morning
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
anyone knows if http://www.nexusminingpool.com/ is down ? the pool i mean not the website

its down for me and also, tried other mining pool like nxspool as well, down too.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
What is the current stake interest per year? Is it worth paying for a wallet at all? Does anyone have screenshot of your stake? grateful i will, unfortunately i was bagholder nxc Cool

nPOS: when you start staking you have 0.5% interest. This will rise up to 3% within a year.
you need a minimum of 1000nxs for staking.

check the project / roadmap / team in detail to answer yourself if it is worth! in my opinion it is.

temporarily?

on slack they said it will be fixed when the admin comes back from holidays.

ddos on the wallet(?)

try nsxpool.com
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
What is the current stake interest per year? Is it worth paying for a wallet at all? Does anyone have screenshot of your stake? grateful i will, unfortunately i was bagholder nxc Cool
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
When i close nexus wallet 2.0.5 on linux it give me this error.
What is it mean?

Code:
EXCEPTION: 22DbRunRecoveryException       
DbEnv::open: BDB0087 DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery       
Nexus in AppInit()       

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'DbRunRecoveryException'
  what():  DbEnv::open: BDB0087 DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Any news on the Tritium wallet? Up until now the only thing I've seen is talk Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I noticed there are coupon codes on the sign up page for the conference. How would one perhaps attain one of those? Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The slack channel has some good info. The problem is there is no archive of it

This is the problem with slack.

It's meant only for people who enjoy answering the same question over and over all day.

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
is there a official Nexus mining thread, or a good GPU miner thread to find out more information about mining this coin?

The slack channel has some good info. The problem is there is no archive of it, so jump in and ask around
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
is there a official Nexus mining thread, or a good GPU miner thread to find out more information about mining this coin?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
hope aspen conference will be huge  Shocked
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
It depends on what day of the week it is and if you have a clue what day it is....

Also depends on weather you mine with your toaster or sandwich maker too.

This, 100x.  Everybody knows the George Foreman Grill gets the best hashrate.

I would like to know the reason for this anti-George-Foreman-Grill bias on the part of the moderators.  Why are you censoring altcookery?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
looking forward to Tritium!
Activity: 72
Merit: 12

I can't wait for the Conference! this is a big change we need in the world!

Quote for visibility, it's a shame you put in all this effort and not much people would see it ;-).
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Did you get a Genesis transaction? Are your trust, block, and stake weights increasing?
Today all of a sudden everything worked. Trust, stake began to increase and there are blocks.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
I downloaded the wallet for Windows 10, but when I try to run it I only have 1 active connection that turning on and off every second. WTF?

It should pick up connections.  If not, close the wallet, delete the addr.dat file in your Nexus folder, and restart the wallet.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Hi all,

Little question:
Do I always have to turn my wallet ON during the pool mining?
Regards

For pool mining your wallet does not need to be open.
Pages:
Jump to: