Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 7. (Read 785463 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I do have to admit though, after self reflection. I am not always an angel. But often when I speak up, important issues can be acknowledged, even by the team. Sure, I may be outlandish. I can be raw. But there is a reason that the people love JABAR. Some of my complaints may seem hipocritical, but aren’t entirely. I did impersonate pdoggs account up there for example, after complaining about my account being taken over and impersonated. But I didn’t hack into it and Hijack it like the slack mods did to me. I was given no warnings, nothing before I was banned. And I do add to the community. Either way, I refuse to tolerate being impersonated and I can and will always be a part of the Nexus community and slack. Always. So just remember that.

Have a blessed day, Brothers. And if you join the slack, be sure to ask for JABAR back. I am mostly loved, I promise you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great read, interesting to see how much is going on under the hood. And finally a release date for Tritium! Things are coming together nicely.
Activity: 45
I see "new rules" proposed.

Will they include "admins cannot hijack accounts, imitate people, and/or doxx people?"

Because that is what happened last weekend.

Colin may be a genius at coding and talking fast but he is a horrible leader. Bias and hypocrisy will get you nowhere. And if you disagree with Jabar look at the facts. This joke changes direction every year.  It is all talk.

We are paying for his vacations and constant reboots of "the team."
Activity: 5
If this currency, if circulating in the international market, will there be many interested ones?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Don't forget, Colin said that Tokens on Nexus will be "Utility Tokens". They will provide REAL value and have REAL world use behind them.

Nexus sure gave us a lot of "value" after we were kicked off the project.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Nice try.  Pretty sure this is my long standing account Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Activity: 56
Been watching this coin for a while now,  Im learning more and more about nexus, i like its tech.
Activity: 65

You welcome them and if you dislike them you'll hack their accounts, imitate them, and ban them.

JabarSlack.com

Damn trolls constantly spamming their links...
Really exciting times we are living in with a diamond in the rough like Nexus. I would seriously give this project another look if you haven't already. A lot more going on under the hood than most people realize. While many have left since the January highs, I sense we are headed in a new unstoppable direction that will bring many back as the project begins to evolve and stand for itself better than it has done already. Lots to come very soon. Engage with trolls at your own risk if you encounter them. Do not feed trolls. We openly welcome anybody into our community with fair and honest opinions.

You welcome them and if you dislike them you'll hack their accounts, imitate them, and ban them.

Activity: 1
Really exciting times we are living in with a diamond in the rough like Nexus. I would seriously give this project another look if you haven't already. A lot more going on under the hood than most people realize. While many have left since the January highs, I sense we are headed in a new unstoppable direction that will bring many back as the project begins to evolve and stand for itself better than it has done already. Lots to come very soon. Engage with trolls at your own risk if you encounter them. Do not feed trolls. We openly welcome anybody into our community with fair and honest opinions.
It's already provided excellent value to the pump & dump insiders, that's for sure.

Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Don't forget, Colin said that Tokens on Nexus will be "Utility Tokens". They will provide REAL value and have REAL world use behind them.

Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Nexus QT wallet v2.5.3 is now available!

- New RPC commands
- Fixed and optimized code to help prevent forking +
- Added flag for compiling mostly-static binaries on Linux
- Misc tweaks and corrections

https://github.com/Nexusoft/Nexus/releases
To all who are considering investing in this project I'd urge you to examine what happened this past weekend.

One or more Slack admins abused their power to look up users email addresses - only admins can do that.  After realizing the emails were disposable and unprotected, they changed the passwords, usurped their accounts, and imitated them in the Slack.

When the real owners of the accounts showed back up and got angry THEY were banned.

There you have a perfect example of Nexus 'ethics' - and Colin, the creator of the project, backs them up 100%

Bibbityjibbity openly lies about everything, but hey, he's a scheme team member and can do no wrong.

UPDATE: as of today people are STILL using my stolen account to imitate me in Nexus Slack.  Admins think this unethical, possibly illegal behavior is some sort of joke.

And apparently so does Colin.
There's not much going with this coin. A lot of talk and no action. Looks like their more interested in launching a rocket than building a good coin. The price keeps sinking because nothing significant is happening. I just want a small boost in price so I can dump this pile of garbage.

Just conference after conference and so on. Colin went to London, Colin went to HK, Australia, Iran, Uganda, Antarctica etc... Now I'm thinking that all of these rocket hype is kinda scam. Coin is really nothing.

Not only that but they have admins in their Slack that bully people by hijacking their accounts, deleting their emojis, etc.  Like little children playing a game.  This is after they said the Slack is "unofficial" and open.

If you want a laugh, however, the Slack is open. Just go to jabarslack.com and you may sign up.

And if you think this is "libertarian" project, you're wrong.  It's "liberal."  Just look at BIBBITYJIBBITY hatred.
Activity: 339
Merit: 136
There's not much going with this coin. A lot of talk and no action. Looks like their more interested in launching a rocket than building a good coin. The price keeps sinking because nothing significant is happening. I just want a small boost in price so I can dump this pile of garbage.

Just conference after conference and so on. Colin went to London, Colin went to HK, Australia, Iran, Uganda, Antarctica etc... Now I'm thinking that all of these rocket hype is kinda scam. Coin is really nothing.
Activity: 155
The new beta wallet gui is amazing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
It looks like Nexus had an amazing conference. A lot of good speakers and a lot of interest of new people, at least new to visiting conferences.

Cool to see the partnership with SoundVault too, it fits Nexus well.
Pages:
Jump to: