Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT hype is over, next hype please - page 2. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 19, 2021, 12:10:38 AM

yes like every platform this one has a big potential and i can wait to see my holding climbing to more than 3 folds at least.
i think it's not difficult for you to get the lowest profit x3, the last drop of the market had a lot of NFT coins falling sharply and i see it as a good opportunity to accumulate more favorite coins.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 18, 2021, 10:20:40 AM
That was a pretty short hype, but you can state that the NFT hype is over. This can be measured most clearly by the prices for NFT projects and NFT tokens. If you take Chilliz, for example, the price has collapsed by 75% from the high. In comparison, Bitcoin is currently valued around 45% lower from its high.

NFT hype is over, what do you think will be the next hype to prepare for?

Not just chiliz even dego finance has really drop in price from ath, i think this is mostly as a result of the current dip in price of the whole market, i think the trend is very much alive only things are forced to a stand steel because of btc price is down, recently i read a piece from DMan (blockchain whispers) which made me think NFT still have a future especially for long term, hype does not really determine the longevity of a particular trend, the hype may be less but the reality of it still persist.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
June 18, 2021, 10:14:27 AM
That was a pretty short hype, but you can state that the NFT hype is over. This can be measured most clearly by the prices for NFT projects and NFT tokens. If you take Chilliz, for example, the price has collapsed by 75% from the high. In comparison, Bitcoin is currently valued around 45% lower from its high.

We need to have a multiyear bear market before we have the next shit coin hype. The hype will come only when the whales accumulate enough coins to dump on the newcomers. If that doesn't happen, there won't be a next time.

Every time they come up with a new idea though, it becomes harder and harder to invent something else.

NFT was already over the top crazy and many people didn't buy into that scam.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
June 18, 2021, 10:05:02 AM

I think NFT has more than just artistict designs to be sold at extraordinary prices. NFT has a value but the are is still unexplored.
Art and drawings is just the tip of the iceberg. May be in future we might see how people bring innovative ways to use NFTs.
The NFT hype may be settled for now but it's definitely not over yet.

I bet PoS project maybe will be the next hype, the last mention from Elon that he need a environmental friendly cryptocurrency coin could be a clue for it.
For my bet, i pick EOS.

If PoS starts the next craze then I would place by bets on Solana. I think  it's better than EOS and any other PoS coins out there.

But Solana already recovered, if i have money, i wont spend much money on it.
I will spare the fund to IRIS, WAN, and EOS. Both are still undervalued and not recovered yet.

What exactly do you mean by Solana is already recovered ?
If you mean that the price is already high then you can either way for a correction or buy it and start staking to get better returns.
Anyway, that's your personal choice. Whatever you put your money in, make sure to do a good research before putting your money in them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 18, 2021, 09:00:55 AM
wont it be fair if you compare btc to hyped projects ? obviously btc wont go too deep as much as the hype projects can go when their term is over .
 i dont have a clue if what will be the next to nft but id be glad if there will be no next because this can make the scams lesser ,
 less bloated market and more attenion will be given to the original cryptos .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
June 18, 2021, 08:40:18 AM
I don't think it's over though, although the market is red, it's pretty obvious that we are in the bear trend now. Even bitcoin and ethereum wasn't spare from the down trend.

And as per cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/view/collectibles-nfts/, there is still a market for it. And the hype around NFT will be dead if there is a new one, but so far we haven't seen anything yet, so NFT still goes on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 18, 2021, 08:25:46 AM
NFT hype may seem to be over,  but you will soon begin to see it trending all over again in a very short while!  Thing about Cryptocurrency is, trend usually does not die,  it will resurface in the future. There are many designated usescases of coin or token that could trend,  from meme to nft, Dex,  defi,  staking,  launchpad,  anonymous dark chain,  to just about anything useful or entertaining! Cryptocurrency is very useful in various ways and when it is fully adopted,  creativity will abound!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 18, 2021, 07:49:11 AM
its not over yet, even binance will launch in near time.
Binance launching an NFT market place still won't make NFT trend again, there are already tons of NFT marketplaces in the crypto market, why is Binance NFT marketplace any different? I think it's about time we accept that NFTs are no longer getting the hype and attention it used to get  when it newly started trending, one thing we must accept in life is that everything has an end, every trend will come to an end, just like ICO was trending in 2017 and now it's no longer trending.
ICO had been done so long ago while NFT is just about to start. The more it has a market promotion, the more it increases investors and moves the price high. However, if we think about hypes, that only happens when Bullrun has come and it was unfortunate that it was over already.
I'm not sure but NFT hypes will something to happen next Bullrun and have to wait for it.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
June 18, 2021, 07:00:15 AM

Well, it’s now like a regular thing for community; every new idea that comes into the market gets hyped and after that, they all fade and people stop investing and talking about them again.

Well, it’s not like it is completely gone, they are still going to be function, but they are now going to be at the level where they are meant to be. It is a normal thing for new things to get hyped and the hype is what results to the very high value they get. When the hype is over, they fall to the real value that they are supposed to be at. It’s the same thing that happened other ideas that came before NFT.

Seems the financial aspect created much of the hype. There wasn't too many publicity about the technology and its fundamentals. That would have been more existing for people who know what they are here (crypto space) for... or people who are here for the technology and ideals. Same thing I expect people to be talking about DeFi .  Seems they are more fixated on the financial part.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 18, 2021, 06:01:16 AM
its not over yet, even binance will launch in near time.
Binance launching an NFT market place still won't make NFT trend again, there are already tons of NFT marketplaces in the crypto market, why is Binance NFT marketplace any different? I think it's about time we accept that NFTs are no longer getting the hype and attention it used to get  when it newly started trending, one thing we must accept in life is that everything has an end, every trend will come to an end, just like ICO was trending in 2017 and now it's no longer trending.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 18, 2021, 05:32:47 AM

Well, it’s now like a regular thing for community; every new idea that comes into the market gets hyped and after that, they all fade and people stop investing and talking about them again.

I would not say that. There are some new technologies in crypto which did not get much hype (or at least not yet). The DAG technology  (directed acyclic graphs instead of a single chain of blocks) for example comes straight to my mind. Another one are side chains. Great idea but projects who have implemented it yet have not really got hyped.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
June 18, 2021, 05:20:28 AM
I think there is still time. The initial hype has subsided a bit and most people don't see it as a good investment choice. But still something that's just at the beginning is nft. It's normal to lose popularity for a while after the hype is gone. What matters is how the next process will go.
If nft can really be integrated into our lives, there may be a long road ahead Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
June 18, 2021, 03:39:05 AM
It is still getting brought up in my own News Feed in Facebook, so technically it is not just that yet over. Maybe the hype is over but NFT being known is not just yet.
I never bought any NFT, nor I would plan to do so anyway.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
June 18, 2021, 03:29:18 AM
looks to me nft is just getting started. As for the decline that has occurred regarding NFT products, you think it's over, it's only partially, because now many NFT projects are booming when the market falls.
for the next hype I don't know, but I will never get carried away by any hype before doing my research first.
NFT has a tons of future mate  , and yeah this was just started mate and i believe that in the middle of everything it is still NFT projects will bloom once again.

also my groups are looking very positive on these one and they even keeping their holding from NFT network up to date.
I don't think this trend is over, and it's still happening. NFT has created its own hype in this market, and there are not many projects that clearly show NFT's role in this market, and in the near future when the completion is more prepared, I think the NFT market will explode again.
yes like every platform this one has a big potential and i can wait to see my holding climbing to more than 3 folds at least.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
June 18, 2021, 03:18:58 AM
I don't think it's over yet, Axie Infinity which offering NFT-Games concept still on Hype especially on my country but yeah the several other NFT Projects experienced a decline. Well from my perspective Decentralized CDN & Decentralized Storage will become the next hype although it has existed for a long time but has not yet reached its peak, Simple example is the current COVID-19 Pandemic where various information is censored, The increase in the use of Aweave Decentralized Storage continues to increase as well as several other projects such as Storj, BTFS.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
June 18, 2021, 03:01:49 AM
I think the hype of NFT is not yet over just because we are having a bearish market, NFT hype is just starting , there are also lots of new NFT that could blow up in the future when we say the the bullish market comes.
I really really wish you are right actually, how i wish the bullish season still existed, but i am not as optimistic as you are. I think the bull is gone, the NFT hype is gone too, and what the next hype is may be needs 2~3 years later then we would know the answer.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
June 18, 2021, 02:47:27 AM
looks to me nft is just getting started. As for the decline that has occurred regarding NFT products, you think it's over, it's only partially, because now many NFT projects are booming when the market falls.
for the next hype I don't know, but I will never get carried away by any hype before doing my research first.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
June 18, 2021, 02:35:26 AM

Well, it’s not like it is completely gone, they are still going to be function, but they are now going to be at the level where they are meant to be. It is a normal thing for new things to get hyped and the hype is what results to the very high value they get. When the hype is over, they fall to the real value that they are supposed to be at. It’s the same thing that happened other ideas that came before NFT.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
June 17, 2021, 10:52:32 PM
I think NFT hype is not over but it is just to begin. If I'm not mistaken there is someone popular exchange is doing NFT market that would be launch within this month or next month. Therefore I guess NFT will about to begin it's Era. I hope less scam NFT.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
June 17, 2021, 10:37:31 PM
I don't think this trend is over, and it's still happening. NFT has created its own hype in this market, and there are not many projects that clearly show NFT's role in this market, and in the near future when the completion is more prepared, I think the NFT market will explode again.
Pages:
Jump to: