Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 129. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
December 19, 2016, 02:25:28 PM
 am glad Satoshi Nakamoto chose to remain anonymous. Who ever he/she/they are. Vs the Ethereum parade of the demi god

legendary
December 19, 2016, 01:31:29 PM
legendary
December 19, 2016, 06:16:34 AM
legendary
December 19, 2016, 06:07:30 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 19, 2016, 03:09:43 AM
I think this video was not posted here yet.

Great talk by Andreas Antonopoulos "The Currency Wars and Bitcoin's Neutrality".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5Mtvy97-4

This asshole Andreas Antonopoulos  says he has only 1% of his wealth in BTC!!!  Fuck u Andreas Antonopoulos !!!

Well, I just happen to have watched the video last night and I perfectly recall him saying he's all in bitcoin.

Try harder Huh Huh
legendary
December 19, 2016, 02:34:20 AM
Interesting price action on bitstamp, (and I presume other exchanges too) spiking above and then spiking back below the resistance line on my previous chart. Could this be the start of the next leg up over $800 ??

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 18, 2016, 05:31:58 PM
The way I see it, the gold H&S is not valid because the both shoulders don't overlap. That is, the left shoulder top is lower than the right shoulder bottom.
Bitcoin, however, keeps on fulfilling the cup&handle after cup&handle.

That is entirely possible.
IMO, the only C&H Bitcoin has and ever had since 2013 is the one that is potentially building since the ATH (as far as a long term pattern, not intra week/month)
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 05:26:51 PM

Great talk by Andreas Antonopoulos "The Currency Wars and Bitcoin's Neutrality".

This asshole Andreas Antonopoulos  says he has only 1% of his wealth in BTC!!!  Fuck u Andreas Antonopoulos !!!
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
December 18, 2016, 05:26:04 PM
The way I see it, the gold H&S is not valid because the both shoulders don't overlap. That is, the left shoulder top is lower than the right shoulder bottom.
Bitcoin, however, keeps on fulfilling the cup&handle after cup&handle.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 18, 2016, 10:38:02 AM
Dont forget to watch what happens with GOLD (total market cap 6+trillion), what if the neckline breaks down and just 1 of 1000 gold holders want to diversify in bitcoin?

I would not bet on Gold fulfilling that H&S. Also, those charts stacked like that is a little misleading... The gold chart is like 9 years of data and the Bitcoin chart is 3 years of data. A fulfillment by Bitcoin translates to a drop below $1000 on Gold, but not necessarily a drop to $500 anytime during a Bitcoin bull market. It is also arguable that Gold is following a same path in the boxes below and is slightly behind Bitcoin in creating the inverse H&S.

Just some observations.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
December 18, 2016, 05:01:54 AM

Activity: 681
Merit: 507
December 17, 2016, 09:04:42 AM
Dont forget to watch what happens with GOLD (total market cap 6+trillion), what if the neckline breaks down and just 1 of 1000 gold holders want to diversify in bitcoin?

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 15, 2016, 06:05:04 PM
Looks like we followed the arrow up instead of down.

Fucking genius this guy!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/MW7ZZW0C-BTC-is-Falling/

2 years ago, he said

The BTC is still reduced
The main target for the next few month, will be 133
After reaching this level. BTC can start the upward trend.

and went on to post this chart

http://i.imgur.com/No0JY7C.png

Guess what happened?

We went down to $162

Here is what he says now .

there are two choices.
The first option. $ 500 is an increase to 1160
And the second option. $ 500 is likely to fall to 160
The first choice. Is greater than the second.
Good luck

BTC will soon appear in 1160

PS: its his first BTC chart update since the one above 2 years ago

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/SQhBab5Q-Update-BTC-after-two-years/

http://i.imgur.com/bQZLjbT.png
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 14, 2016, 06:30:30 PM
Why EW analysis is always bearish?

It's not! That is a bullish impulse and is setting up for a healthy correction before making another bullish move. In this situation, it can be viewed as bearish only because the likely next move is down, but I didn't say Bitcoin ded. Anyway, a completed impulse has some of the best r/r ratio with it and probability is higher to be on the right side of a trade. Plus it's me we're talking about here... I apparently only post bearish charts. Tongue

HAHA bears gonna bear lololol

Whatever noob! Come back when you have something of value to contribute

Are you saying laughing at you bears has no value? Now you gone and hurt my feelins  Cry

It could be more constructive and have some backing arguments rather than Bitcoin will go up because Bitcoin. I am not a hodler in the traditional sense. I hold a lot of BTC offline, but To buy and hold is just boring to me. So I trade... and as a trader, I have bullish moments and bearish moments, even medium term biases with conflicting moments. Right now I am bearish with a fairly bullish short term. Seeing the potential for a quick correction here doesn't make me bearish, it keeps me vigilant, so to speak. Seeking that next opportunity.

/OT sorry Afikoin
Activity: 268
December 14, 2016, 01:38:17 PM

It's not! That is a bullish impulse and is setting up for a healthy correction before making another bullish move. In this situation, it can be viewed as bearish only because the likely next move is down, but I didn't say Bitcoin ded. Anyway, a completed impulse has some of the best r/r ratio with it and probability is higher to be on the right side of a trade. Plus it's me we're talking about here... I apparently only post bearish charts. Tongue

Are you saying laughing at you bears has no value? Now you gone and hurt my feelins  Cry
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 14, 2016, 08:37:00 AM

If I remember your big picture correctly and understand what you say correctly, you think the most likely scenario from now is down toward 600$, then up again between 850$ and ATH, and then massively down toward 150$?

Are you still in favor of a huge correction once we get somewhere near the ATH? I guess it's the most disturbing part of your analysis for me.

Towards 600, yes, but I think 650 would be as low as it goes for a correction here. So that's not to say that 700 would even be broken for sure, just that a healthy correction is in order.
As far as my longer term outlook of 150 and below, that isn't absolutely necessary, but I still don't believe this is the giant bull market most think it is. IMO, the best case is  to hit somewhere around 2-3k if this is to break the ath with any amount of force to carry well beyond it. In that case, we will not see 150 any time soon if ever again but triple digits would be seen again eventually. All we can do is see how the next 6 months or year plays out to see where this is going.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
December 14, 2016, 05:16:36 AM

If I remember your big picture correctly and understand what you say correctly, you think the most likely scenario from now is down toward 600$, then up again between 850$ and ATH, and then massively down toward 150$?

Are you still in favor of a huge correction once we get somewhere near the ATH? I guess it's the most disturbing part of your analysis for me.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 13, 2016, 04:26:19 PM

Activity: 268
December 13, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
December 13, 2016, 04:01:02 PM