Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 88. (Read 303310 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 07:54:48 PM
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NMOJSF0.jpg[img]

Yo Afrikon.... what is this oracle saying now??

His last prediction probably still stands. 700ish I think?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
March 24, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NMOJSF0.jpg[img]

Yo Afrikon.... what is this oracle saying now??
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 24, 2017, 11:54:11 AM
York

Denker

Please resize your quotes if they have images.

Like the chart i shared above.

When you quote, adjust the size to smallest possible, or take it out.

I said this some days back.

So i have deleted both your posts.

Sorry but I'm not reading this thread on a daily basis.Therefore I did not know that.
My point regarding the market cap comparison between Bitcoin and Ethereum in the picture above is:

That's not a fair comparison to be honest!
Bitcoin was in a bear market at that time after tha crazy bubble that happened before, and that's the reason why we saw that low marketcap.And Ethereum is in a crazy bubble right now and hasn't corrected a bit so far!This is like comparing BTC at the bottom with Ethereum at it's actual peak.This makes no sense.
So please use another comparison for these two coins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
March 24, 2017, 11:14:34 AM
WeChat (the most popular mobile app in China) index of keywords: "Bitcoin", "Ethereum" and "Blockchain"

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/845252829929398277

legendary
March 24, 2017, 11:11:09 AM
The media is out from the woodwork with the "Bitcoin is Dead" headlines.

Just like we anticipated.

Seems very "waves C" like from what i remember

Bitcoin’s civil war threatens to blow up the cryptocurrency itself

https://qz.com/937312/bitcoin-btc-is-tearing-itself-apart-again-and-its-price-is-yo-yoing/
legendary
March 24, 2017, 11:09:13 AM
York

Denker

Please resize your quotes if they have images.

Like the chart i shared above.

When you quote, adjust the size to smallest possible, or take it out.

I said this some days back.

So i have deleted both your posts.

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
March 24, 2017, 09:14:49 AM
I changed my mind @ 1100 and went to fiat again. Too good of a shorting opportunity to sit on the sidelines.
legendary
March 24, 2017, 08:20:55 AM
#Ethereum's market cap is now on par with where #Bitcoin was in October of 2015. $4 billion+ is no joke

legendary
March 24, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
$800.

No point going back and forth debating whether price is going up or down.

Wait for $800 and then we will talk.

All else is intraday trading which i am not interested in
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 24, 2017, 04:36:08 AM
Africoins toughts  Grin

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRBTC/CJ3kAA40-Xtreme-Mega-Rekt/

Maybe it will happen. We must see. This is a extreme bearish scenario
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 23, 2017, 07:30:53 PM
heading back towards $1000. maybe tomorrow or the day after we'll see a big move.
legendary
Activity: 938
March 23, 2017, 06:47:21 PM
Just some fun stats to aid with the fundamental analysis.

https://coin.dance/poli
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
March 23, 2017, 06:09:07 PM
Are you referring to the blocksize conference in May?

no. No particular event. Just the potential split or anything else that could happen. The deadlock is bound to end.

Not sure I understand how split is bullish unless you are talking long term.

He is saying an end to this bickering and fighting will be bullish.  I believe it will be too, but maybe not before some good sized drops in price during the "resolution".
legendary
Activity: 1456
March 23, 2017, 05:52:04 PM

no. No particular event. Just the potential split or anything else that could happen. The deadlock is bound to end.

Not sure I understand how split is bullish unless you are talking long term.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
March 23, 2017, 05:35:51 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
March 23, 2017, 04:46:01 PM
didn't check in here for a while. Wow, it's bearish in here.

I'm bullish. Finally some resolution of the focksize war seems probable.

The sooner this ends the less blood will be lost to altcoins.

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
March 23, 2017, 03:28:53 PM
didn't check in here for a while. Wow, it's bearish in here.

I'm bullish. Finally some resolution of the focksize war seems probable.

The sooner this ends the less blood will be lost to altcoins.
legendary
March 23, 2017, 04:24:24 AM
Sell and Short: Bitcoin Traders Are Preparing for a Possible Fork http://www.coindesk.com/sell-short-bitcoin-traders-preparing-possible-fork/
legendary
March 23, 2017, 03:48:15 AM
legendary
March 23, 2017, 03:31:36 AM
Well in my analysis bitcoin trend really shows good progress these few months from january to february, it has a good performance as wel. That is really a profitable record of bitcoin since the previous years drowned by its price in market, and now its a histotic happening that brings bitcoin into the peak of success.

So I should sell then.

Better yet, you should panic sell at the bottom.

Sell when everyone is buying is the standard wisdom and buy when others are selling.     Thats basically sound because all buyers is similar to all passengers of a rowing boat standing on one side, its not stable and price becomes inaccurate and volatile.

The problem is to judge when is everyone selling or is bitcoin just really volatile, prices move greatly from exaggerated trades on exchanges but the silent majority continue to hold and use bitcoin lightly.    Are we seeing massive differences in bitcoin trade, day by day or is it much the same.
  My view is there is much doubt with every rise of bitcoin, there is no magical story backing bitcoin that people are clinging onto.  The ETF thing has been around for years and once again the goal posts are moved.
If anything at this point you should consider selling if they ever put that ETF through,  I imagine this is part of the end game now.     They'll only let BTC be official as an asset when its already succeeded and most growth is over ?

If there is doubt on bitcoin rising and it continues, this is a balanced rise.   Weak hands regularly take profits.  I would like to judge if more people are using or at least trading bitcoin as viable or if the number drops.   That will depend on China I guess, events there matter.

From a TA perspective setting aside ETF, how far is this going to drop and where do we have solid support?
TA wise I see the chinese btc price as retracing 61% of its year start rise and fall.    Its not especially weak then especially as volume has disappeared ?    Is there some reason we see little volume now, that could be worrying I guess.   At present low volume shows as bullish to neutral, we not pressing ahead in either direction.

The dollar price and exchange may be much different as dollar itself is speculated on and has news on its rates  etc.   However most volume is in China so that should be the price to examine most closely.

I previously said 1270 as a ceiling to surpass.  IF you want a line to draw in the sand here, look for weakness below 1047.  This would be a repeat of some February action when it climbed above, 1150 would mark good progress if maintained as a low not a declining ceiling.  
Pages:
Jump to: