Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 92. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
March 19, 2017, 06:47:10 PM
I hope you don't think I was in any way critical of you or the thread Africoin. It's one I regularly follow and appreciate and will be donating you soon. Any time someone raises themselves up to do something worthwhile there is no end of people who will try to tear you down to their level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 19, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
The crash just happened because of FUD. 100% FUD. Bitcoin will grow for at least a couple years more. Dont be mistaken. DIP= temporary, UP = long term. Zero= at the end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
March 19, 2017, 06:24:16 PM
Dont let those guys get to you.  People often talk their book this way.  Many people really appreciate the time you put into this especially given how little skin you really have in the game.

Vinnies post, Peter Todd basically telling people to sell, this is not looking good regardless of bumps in price here and there.

The arrogance among the perma bulls is also a leading indicator of where we are heading.

Things are not looking good. How anyone can be a perma-bull in this environment is a little insane. I believe some bad actors want Bitcoin to crash. I don't know why, but that's how it looks to me.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2017, 03:14:36 PM
Dont let those guys get to you.  People often talk their book this way.  Many people really appreciate the time you put into this especially given how little skin you really have in the game.

Vinnies post, Peter Todd basically telling people to sell, this is not looking good regardless of bumps in price here and there.

The arrogance among the perma bulls is also a leading indicator of where we are heading.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
March 19, 2017, 12:43:30 PM
My thread my rules. This was the first thing I put up on the front page.  Because, I had seen what happened to other threads, when the admins succumbed to troll behaviour, even basic infringement of their space by visitors.  I see the same thing happening here.

This is my thread,  somewhat like my personal traders journal. I will,  sometimes be wrong,  and will admit it. I put myself out there and part of that means accept vulnerability and the chances of being wrong.

My thread,  my rules.

The way I see it,  I am doing you and the rest of the world a favor,  by contributing to the knowledge base.  If you don't like what I put out,  do not come here.

My thread.  My rules
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
March 19, 2017, 11:05:56 AM
What is Tony Vayes smoking?

You knoww,

Vinny and Tony could be part of the same circles playing the masses by taking differing opinions (extreme) on the matter

I was really surprised by Tony's comment

I agree with Tone Vays. I bought back in at a large BTC profit and sent the proceeds to cold storage. I'm sitting it out from here til  long term with enough fiat to last for months if need be. No need for too much greed at risk of losing current profits. People telling you to sell now are wanting to buy your cheap coins like I already did.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
March 19, 2017, 08:37:26 AM
Hey Afrikoin!

I just want to say, well done for sticking to your predictions and not rubbing it into our faces (too much... Cheesy ) when part of them came true. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

You knoww,

Vinny and Tony could be part of the same circles playing the masses by taking differing opinions (extreme) on the matter

I would go with Vinny's point of view and not Tony's
legendary
Activity: 938
March 19, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

You knoww,

Yeah, they were both surprise guests.  Cheesy
legendary
March 19, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

You knoww,

legendary
March 19, 2017, 07:01:29 AM
legendary
March 19, 2017, 06:47:56 AM
This week in Bitcoin- 3-17-2017- Vinny Lingham's surprise appearance! #SupportSegwit, RogerCoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGJeDZE6j0

vinny from min 45

says altcoins are in a bubble pump

bitcoin is going down

He's heard some things from his circles and says will continue going down until

SegWit Hard fork issues resolved

Says there'll be an attempt to hard fork

TONY VAYES

says he does not expect bitcoin to fall below $915 - $900

Even in the event of a hard fork
legendary
March 19, 2017, 06:02:13 AM
He has made some good calls recently, I think many people underestimate the dire straits we are in.

Yes, he has made good calls. It sure doesn't hurt him that he has enough sway to influence the price.  The debate, including Bitcoin Unlimited has been going on during much of his bullish predictions and only recently has he changed his tune on price outlook.

I realize there have been other recent events heating it up but he is basically calling for everyone to sell. At which point he can buy back his bitcoin cheap after forcing miners to submit.

He may very well get his wish, but at the expense of a lot of small holders that may quit and never come back in such a disaster scenario. This is just how I am reading it right now, maybe my emotions are clouding my judgment.

legendary
March 19, 2017, 05:56:31 AM
This week in Bitcoin- 3-17-2017- Vinny Lingham's surprise appearance! #SupportSegwit, RogerCoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGJeDZE6j0

vinny from min 45
March 19, 2017, 05:34:02 AM
Lol!

Vinny Just woke up to reality Grin

I said here a long time ago, and repeated often that a HF was a high risk, and any forecasts, including Vinny's, that did not factor this in was biased.

Vinny has come round.

HF is a risk whether it happens or not, the mere sentiment of it is bad enough.

This article was prescient, and anticipated what only a handful could see was an imminent risk

How will SegWit+Bitcoin Affect the Price of Bitcoin ?

https://medium.com/@michaelkimani/how-will-segwit-affect-the-price-of-bitcoin-b58d7c29cd9a#.31nx06uta

WOW and again WOW Afrikoin. I read the link you provided, it's like 'reading the future'. All mentions were correct.
March 19, 2017, 05:31:40 AM
He has made some good calls recently, I think many people underestimate the dire straits we are in.

In my opinion, if BTC forks to even 400$, of course I will re think if I should buy it again as a coin.
I mean why not choose BTU in long term? It's like the upgraded version, who doesn't want a step forward?
legendary
March 19, 2017, 05:31:27 AM
Lol!

Vinny Just woke up to reality Grin

I said here a long time ago, and repeated often that a HF was a high risk, and any forecasts, including Vinny's, that did not factor this in was biased.

Vinny has come round.

HF is a risk whether it happens or not, the mere sentiment of it is bad enough.

This article was prescient, and anticipated what only a handful could see was an imminent risk

How will SegWit+Bitcoin Affect the Price of Bitcoin ?

https://medium.com/@michaelkimani/how-will-segwit-affect-the-price-of-bitcoin-b58d7c29cd9a#.31nx06uta
legendary
March 19, 2017, 05:25:21 AM
legendary
March 19, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
Vinnie Lingham says $400

Great blog post outlining challenges we are currently facing.

https://vinnylingham.com/the-power-of-the-invisible-hand-56efaedfb544#.ud5k6t1bn

In the event of a hard fork. He has also said he will just leave crypto entirely if it forks. He is all over the place and I can't take his analysis seriously anymore. He also said "his friends" sold all their bitcoin. Maybe he would love to see $400 bitcoin if you catch my drift. Sure feels like he is drifting into FUD territory given that many take his word as gospel.
legendary
March 19, 2017, 04:24:03 AM
Vinnie Lingham says $400

Great blog post outlining challenges we are currently facing.

https://vinnylingham.com/the-power-of-the-invisible-hand-56efaedfb544#.ud5k6t1bn
Pages:
Jump to: