Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 20. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Update:

We are working on the final design and sorting out some bugs on our next wallet release. Here is one more sneakpeak of what we are working on:.

Nice work, looking good. What is the expected timeframe for release? I smell .001 soon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Update:

We are working on the final design and sorting out some bugs on our next wallet release. Here is one more sneakpeak of what we are working on:.

Activity: 18
I'm sure he just messed up the link and will fix it as soon as he sees these posts.
Activity: 742

Why do you have to make an account to get to the block explorer?

That is an unnecessary barrier.

https://explorer.graphcoin.co/

Thats not the block explorer, thats the online wallet

That's the link the OP gives for the block explorer. The OP should have the correct link.

Also, the wallet is called "explorer" in that link. It's confusing even if the OP were correct...which it isn't.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Price is moving back up. Seems any dumping is done for the moment. Not that there was that much.  Cool
Activity: 18
I like the looks of this coin. I just bought some at 14k.  Smiley
Activity: 495

Thats not the block explorer, thats the online wallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Il be back if the trolls start banging the gate  Smiley
Im gonna stake mine when the dev drops the new wallet tomorrow, normally im not that a big on it but i think il change up for this one  Smiley

you should stake asap to get remaining higher pos rewards they won't last long. Also, try to post a bit less often you're almost spamming this topic, or just edit previous posts if they are so close together in time

He's not posting too much. Just wait until this coin gets a real market cap. You'll see the trolls really come out, especially if the devs put in some anon. He'll need to post every couple of minutes just to keep things balanced.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
He banging it on his twitter as well https://twitter.com/emc2whale

They pump crave to 700k sats
And than dump it very badly
If they start buying gph
It can possibly go up to 50k if they pump
Not sure
I hope gph goes up for its demand to 300k

Bob might have helped with the Crave rally but I don't think he had much of a share in it...Anyway wat up Bob? This looks interesting....
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Third time we are testing the 15k area. Only 6 btc to we go to 30k now, so I am pretty confident it will break and we will be heading up fast!

Last time to get in Smiley
Alright if that's what you all want i aint gonna be a dick about it.

Have fun
Activity: 275
Im gonna stake mine when the dev drops the new wallet tomorrow, normally im not that a big on it but i think il change up for this one  Smiley

you should stake asap to get remaining higher pos rewards they won't last long. Also, try to post a bit less often you're almost spamming this topic, or just edit previous posts if they are so close together in time
Think this is new investment because i dont see any noticeable change in the distribution top wallets
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need more investors
We need more ads twitter, facebook
Once we pass 100k market cap than more people will get involved
Or news of update on may 15th, June 1st and July 1st
Will be good
Ouch somebody's gonna wake up angry, coins getting munched  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
dang network weight is getting high, talk about competitive staking  Cool

How high is it?

around 800k and growing by the day lol I had less coins yesterday but found more pos blocks

ha guess I'll have to add some more weight today
Activity: 505
dang network weight is getting high, talk about competitive staking  Cool

How high is it?
Pages:
Jump to: