Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 23. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Haha why thank you sir  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
You can go ask the SLING group if they got one going spare i dont think there be needing um  Cheesy

Priceless.. +10 bro.. you a funny fucker.
Im just biging a coin i like that shows promise plus im off work for a month so why not... im not available to pimp coins for people for a price n i don't care less about stars on a profile  Smiley
You can go ask the SLING group if they got one going spare i dont think there be needing um  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
hey, ljm81new_again
are you getting a cash for each post you write or you think that writing several posts will become senior member faster?
The number of posts doesn't influence it  Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
This coin is gonna moon. Yall who invested early are gonna be real happy you did.

See you guys in a bit..... On Da MOON!!!

Smiley  Wink Wink Smiley

this is wonderful news after being raped from XTP delisting from trex...
legendary
should get an extra spacesuit then. My old one won't survive another long journey.

Grin

Yes bud.. Better start looking now though.. Could be preparing for liftoff at any time.
Haha il chip in on gas  Grin
legendary
This coin is gonna moon. Yall who invested early are gonna be real happy you did.

Smiley  Wink Wink Smiley

Bob there are several moons with different distances from earth. For which one are we going?

We'll go check them all out! Fuck it, whats a few extra GPH spent on gas.

Cheesy
Guess i should say welcome aboard then Bob
legendary

Smiley  Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
hm ok, thanks anyway, trying another laptop now
Now iv got 25
I just downloaded a fresh wallet to check it out on iv got 14 connections in 30sec, all seems ok to me.
On the up again.. you guys are friggin awesome we got us a proper team of crypto warriors here Smiley
How many spoof sells at the bottom haha.. it must be in the default play book to make it look like people want out more than they do but all you got to do is look to know its spoof  Cheesy
Goddam slings having a prolapse, i guess that's what happens when you willfully get into a coin with the btc mob  Roll Eyes
Ok no they just updated again its running kinda slow tho.. im liking it trex the more info the better  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: