Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 22. (Read 47911 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Auxiliary Proof-of-Stake Flowchart:

Thank you all for waiting, the flowchart that explains how the AuxPos will work is ready.  This technology will require a hardfork, but this won't happen for a few weeks.  The main idea here, is that we want investors in other projects to see what we are doing, and leverage their holdings by staking Graph.  This will make it so they have to purchase Graph to leverage their SDC, BC, Doge, Crave, and so forth.  In order to make up for this inflation, individuals will be burning Graph when arbitrage opportunities arise.  Graph holders will also want to purchase coins from other projects, which should stimulate their economies as well.

We will also be releasing a new wallet with a lot of functionality very soon.  There will also be a paper wallet generator and other things delivered to meet the May 15th deadline.  Right now we are finishing the wallet statistics and ads in wallet.

Thanks.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i have another premonitions , soon i will buy more GHP
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
l might even invest more  Grin  Grin
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
first update is very important test for dev imo,if Dev keep up it will bring confidence to early investors, so lets see what s gonna happen on 15th May.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 15th
June 1st
July 1st
Updates
Lets see how far this can go up
i have premonitions soon GPH will rise 20%
Activity: 178
yea, I dumped early and now trying to get in under 10k.. hope I can rebuy or might have to buy at 11k
Activity: 377
This coin is gonna moon. Yall who invested early are gonna be real happy you did.

See you guys in a bit..... On Da MOON!!!

Smiley  Wink Wink Smiley

Welcome Bob!

Thanks for climbing aboard the GPH ship.
Activity: 302
That would make sense but nobody's dropping any knifes here to catch
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I want to get into this coin but it is following the pattern of a few other coins that have not worked out so well. I am getting sick of trying to catch a falling knife. Roll Eyes
Haha,
 yer i joked about the reverse psychology thing with him when he first popped his head in cuz i aint seen a big accumulation move.

Either way im happy with Graph
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
He banging it on his twitter as well https://twitter.com/emc2whale

They pump crave to 700k sats
And than dump it very badly
If they start buying gph
It can possibly go up to 50k if they pump
Not sure
I hope gph goes up for its demand to 300k

If Bob has announced his support, it means he has already quietly bought in.  Unless its a reverse psychology thing and he is encouraging people who are scared of his presence to dump into his orders.  Or even more likely, it's neither and he just does it for the lulz that come from fucking with the minds of alt-traders who have made him into a mythical figure who can fart in the general direction of a market and have it dance to his whims.
Everybody's lining up just under the 10k mark convinced that a dumps coming at some point  Cheesy.

Looks like viral shook of the hack thing, id get in now if you want to make a quick 2000sats per unit profit

They pump crave to 700k sats
And than dump it very badly
If they start buying gph
It can possibly go up to 50k if they pump
Not sure
I hope gph goes up for its demand to 300k
O Bob n his army are coming alright hes already fighting for graph and viral in other peoples stomping ground, hes like the fucking candy man we said his name to many times haha.

Look it is what it is but the mans far from stupid so doubt very much he doesn't  know the situation here, with his funds hes hasn't gotta crash the price first there's plenty room for mega profit with such short supply's, i wouldn't be at all surprised if it goes in a blink of a eye at some point..

He probably trying to accumulate privately to not shoot up the market
This coin is gonna moon. Yall who invested early are gonna be real happy you did.

See you guys in a bit..... On Da MOON!!!

Smiley  Wink Wink Smiley

Bob there are several moons with different distances from earth. For which one are we going?

We'll go check them all out! Fuck it, whats a few extra GPH spent on gas.

Cheesy

So Bob you will take gph to 1k or 1 mil k sats ??
Do what u got
If this coin and dev team  has what investors wants no group or whale  can ruin it
i have premonitions , soon we will see GPH at 20 K Wink

20k 40k 60k it's all peanuts
Over 300k that's the real value
Yer probably alot quicker than you think mate, watch all the sell orders come out the wall once people start chomping
i have premonitions , soon we will see GPH at 20 K Wink
Pages:
Jump to: