Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 12. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
No problem on Chrome. But the problem is occurring in Mozilla Firefox browser.

~snip~
Open the settings of Firefox browser. Then search with the keyword ‘certificate’ and disable “query ocsp responder servers to confirm the current validity of certificates”. Hopefully it will solve your problem.

It gives me the same error too, Secure Connection Failed, but only when I try to use the Tor browser (I think it's based on Firefox).
Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
Do the same thing (which I have said above) on TOR browser settings. It will remove the error.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Also working fine here.

TryNinja if you have time, please do the pagination, [otherwise when you open the thread archive, have to scroll to the bottom to view the archive of the latest messages].
Pagination takes a bit longer, so I just added a ASC/DESC order selector on the topic page. Can also do that for the other pages if needed.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
@TryNinja:  FYI, right now ninjastic.space gives a certificate error: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
No errors on my side.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
@TryNinja:  FYI, right now ninjastic.space gives a certificate error: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Update: it still gives that error if I try to use Firefox. Instead, from Chrome it works fine.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
TryNinja if you have time, please do the pagination, [otherwise when you open the thread archive, have to scroll to the bottom to view the archive of the latest messages].
legendary
I will probably try to find another provider next time I need one.
I recently got a new host for alladdresses.loyce.club, which I also use as a test to see how they last. So far, it has 50 days uptime (but I don't monitor it closely). It's the best "budget" host I've found so far. It's cheap on their deals on Lowendtalk, but not on their own site. Anything with more RAM and storage would quickly become expensive.
legendary
That bad? I've only seen Ninjastic.space offline once, but your webhost was on my shortlist in case my AWS hosting (until now kindly sponsored by suchmoon) expires in about half a year. Your webhost seemed like very good value for money, but AWS just keeps running. Especially for scraping posts uptime is kinda important.
I thought they were fine, but I had 3 unscheduled maintenances on another VPS instance I have with them and I once had downtime because of "temporary issues with the DNS resolver" on their end (they first claimed they had nothing to do with it). I will probably try to find another provider next time I need one.
legendary
My VPS proving to be as unreliable as always. Cheesy
That bad? I've only seen Ninjastic.space offline once, but your webhost was on my shortlist in case my AWS hosting (until now kindly sponsored by suchmoon) expires in about half a year. Your webhost seemed like very good value for money, but AWS just keeps running. Especially for scraping posts uptime is kinda important.
legendary
@TryNinja something wrong happens with your website, I found error from the page, here the warning.

Code:
An error occurred during a connection to ninjastic.space. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

I don't know this error only on my side or anyone also have same issue. If you guys, open this sites and its working let me know.
Thanks, it should be back online. My VPS proving to be as unreliable as always. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1592
hmph..
@TryNinja something wrong happens with your website, I found error from the page, here the warning.

Code:
An error occurred during a connection to ninjastic.space. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

I don't know this error only on my side or anyone also have same issue. If you guys, open this sites and its working let me know.

Thanks, it should be back online. My VPS proving to be as unreliable as always. Cheesy
Haha. its working now, great works bro Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Okay, here's another example, what's wrong with it?
The post in question has been edited. (Note that you don't see the "last edit ..." message, because it has been edited in less than 10 minutes after its creation.)
As ninjastic.space searches in unedited versions of the posts and you are searching for the edited content, it can't find the post you are looking for.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Something broke when searching for some phrases (not all). For example, when searching for this phrase, it gives "No results...", although there is such a post.
There is no problem with ninjastic.space.
The problem is with the word "don't" and how the poster has typed it. If you remove that word from your search, you will get the correct result. (For testing, you can click here.)

The poster has typed the word "don't" using an incorrect punctuation mark.
-snip-

Okay, here's another example, what's wrong with it?

PDX An interesting project with great prospects! A good and confident start, a large team that is interested in the rapid and powerful development of the project. Price over $43, that's good looking for real. A good and promising project capable of pleasantly surprise supporters in the near future. I believe that PDX is no doubt prosperous as it is headed by a strong team to make a good future of it.

The only word that contains the wrong character I deleted (the word "that's"). And still the search result is 0.
legendary
that also bring up the question how those posts with homographs are handled
The only way for Ninjastic to show homographs would be if Recent Posts shows them. I'm not sure if theymos' fix applies there too.
legendary
Back in the day were may homograph attacks. Ppl would just change one or few vocal letter from Latin to Cyrillic or other and then it was impossible to check for plagiarism. After me burbling for months, theymos fixed it.
I think if you still try to search for cyrillic "a"  outside of the local section and archive you still will find some hits.

I didn't know about it, sorry.
From what I see it may not be a problem. At least the example I've looked at seems to have the backup with proper latin characters.
So if one searches with wrong characters.. it should be his own problem... And changing that may not be OK because those characters may be valid on certain regional/national pages.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Interesting, that also bring up the question how those posts with homographs are handled, because theymos did some changes, and they are displayed without the homographs in the threads, but you are still able to search based on homographs an they came up in the results as homographs. I don't think ppl still do that as there's no point anymore, I'll check later and come with input.

I'm not sure what you mean, since homographs are just normal words (unless there's other meaning I don't know). And (English) words are treated as words.
On the other hand, basically any proper web crawler engine will ignore (treat as space) all kinds punctuation to avoid problems. (Also usually treats multiple spaces as one, but that doesn't matter much here).
I guessed that this one may do the same, made a test, it worked out, hence that post of mine.

Back in the day were may homograph attacks. Ppl would just change one or few vocal letter from Latin to Cyrillic or other and then it was impossible to check for plagiarism. After me burbling for months, theymos fixed it.
I think if you still try to search for cyrillic "a"  outside of the local section and archive you still will find some hits.
legendary
Interesting, that also bring up the question how those posts with homographs are handled, because theymos did some changes, and they are displayed without the homographs in the threads, but you are still able to search based on homographs an they came up in the results as homographs. I don't think ppl still do that as there's no point anymore, I'll check later and come with input.

I'm not sure what you mean, since homographs are just normal words (unless there's other meaning I don't know). And (English) words are treated as words.
On the other hand, basically any proper web crawler engine will ignore (treat as space) all kinds punctuation to avoid problems. (Also usually treats multiple spaces as one, but that doesn't matter much here).
I guessed that this one may do the same, made a test, it worked out, hence that post of mine.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Something broke when searching for some phrases (not all). For example, when searching for this phrase, it gives "No results...", although there is such a post.

And in the database of the site Ninjastic.space, it is also there.

Or maybe there is no result because the post was edited?

I think that the only thing TryNinja has to can "fix" is to strip out all punctuation marks from the query string, normal and odd ones too.
I'm telling this because a search for Both workers and employers are making money with Bondex so why don t you take a part in this money earning machine by investing in it does return exactly the expected results.
Of course, some more tests could be needed.

legendary

I think that the only thing TryNinja has to can "fix" is to strip out all punctuation marks from the query string, normal and odd ones too.
I'm telling this because a search for Both workers and employers are making money with Bondex so why don t you take a part in this money earning machine by investing in it does return exactly the expected results.
Of course, some more tests could be needed.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
There is no problem with ninjastic.space.
The problem is with the word "don't" and how the poster has typed it. If you remove that word from your search, you will get the correct result. (For testing, you can click here.)

The poster has typed the word "don't" using an incorrect punctuation mark.

From HTML content of the page:

The word "don't" should have been typed as shown below.

staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347

Pages:
Jump to: