Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 13. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I just ordered a laptop which should arrive in ~3 days. Then I’ll try to take some time to work on the huge backlog of requests. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
The problem is my lack of time
No rush [...]
+1 ... But when you have free time it would be great if you add the ability to split all charts [not only Merit] into smaller [and larger] time ranges. When I rushed to look for what I needed, I did not find it because Loyce/ has hundreds of threads and I sometimes get confused, so if you would add this feature it would be great.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
The problem is my lack of time
No rush Cheesy But I have another request for your list: when searching posts, I'd like a tick box to only show Merited posts. That makes it easier to find what I'm looking for. Even better if I can also select by who the post was Merited.

In this case I'm looking for this post:
There was a nice explaination about NFTs in the Wall Observer thread a while ago (but I can't find it back). It showed NFTs only mean something on a certain place and have no use whatsoever anywhere else.
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
It looks like when you scrape posts with quotes if the quoted post was made that day, or the quote will say the date of the quoted post is "today". For example, this post quotes a post that was written on July 8, but the quote says "today".

It looks like you already replace the post date with the current date for the date of the post.

It would be nice if the quoted date reflected the actual date of the quoted post.
legendary
Would it be too complicated to add some searcg filter/parameters for links and media content? Some sort of "check to see only posts with media content" or "check to exclude posts with links"
I need to reindex all the data to make @LoyceV's suggestion and yours to work. The problem is my lack of time, now that I've been contributing to a few projects outside BTT. Undecided

I'll see if I can take a few hours this weekend to do this.

Is it possible to track the number of unique threads and somehow integrate it with the weekly/monthly polygon graphs?
- In theory [CMIIW], it shouldn't go beyond the request limit.
Not that easily. I would need to figure out how to tell which post is a "topic" (a.k.a the OP). Maybe assuming the older post is the OP, but it will never be as accurate as it should. Also, same issue as I said above.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Hey!

Would it be too complicated to add some searcg filter/parameters for links and media content? Some sort of "check to see only posts with media content" or "check to exclude posts with links"
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is it possible to track the number of unique threads and somehow integrate it with the weekly/monthly polygon graphs?
- In theory [CMIIW], it shouldn't go beyond the request limit.

• e.g. Post in the past week (10) / unique threads (2)
legendary
I think this had something to do with Telegram and a part of the internet being down or slow recently (hello Facebook).

I got a lot of errors from the Telegram API on my logs.

Code:
Failed to fetch updates. Waiting: 1s request to https://api.telegram.org/bot1132278939:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/getUpdates?offset=377710282&limit=100&timeout=30 failed, reason: connect ETIMEDOUT 149.154.167.220:443
Failed to fetch updates. Waiting: 1s request to https://api.telegram.org/bot1132278939:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/getUpdates?offset=377710315&limit=100&timeout=30 failed, reason: socket hang up
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
Hey Mr Ninja, is it possible the bot is/has been down today? I've missed some notifications that should have happenend around 1 pm

Thanks for looking into it!

I got the same problem, I didn't receive a notification bot when got merit yesterday: here, and Look like DdmrDdmr just testing me to report this.
copper member
---

The bot missed the merit transaction for this post also not showing up on Ninsjastic website.

And I thought there was a mention missing too, but I just misread who got quoted; my bad on that one.

Sorry to interfere ... I suspect he is talking about a poker tournament or some similar event that was announced but he did not receive a notification. If everything is in order on your part, then it is better for Csmiami to just make sure again if he forgot to turn on notifications in advance.
Sorry, what?

Hypothetically, someone knows how to track left and remote feedback for all users? (sorted by time).

AFAIK, you can only check the flag history on BPIP
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Hey Mr Ninja, is it possible the bot is/has been down today? I've missed some notifications that should have happenend around 1 pm
Could you post an example? Thanks!
Sorry to interfere ... I suspect he is talking about a poker tournament or some similar event that was announced but he did not receive a notification. If everything is in order on your part, then it is better for Csmiami to just make sure again if he forgot to turn on notifications in advance.
Hypothetically, someone knows how to track left and remote feedback for all users? (sorted by time).
legendary
Allow me to adjust this request: it seems like you exclude  URLs from the "default" posts search, so if I search for "smartprivatekeyhack", I don't get to see this post. I'm pretty sure it's a scam, and wanted to check if more accounts posted that link.
I can use my own tools, but yours is faster.
Sorry for the delay, I'll look into this. Smiley

Could you post an example? Thanks!
copper member

Thanks for looking into it!
legendary
Can you add an image URL search?
Allow me to adjust this request: it seems like you exclude  URLs from the "default" posts search, so if I search for "smartprivatekeyhack", I don't get to see this post. I'm pretty sure it's a scam, and wanted to check if more accounts posted that link.
I can use my own tools, but yours is faster.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Another thing I plan to add is priorize addresses on the big "staked addresses" topic.
It will be interesting if you also process the quotes for which the original post has been deleted. There's always a chance someone faked a quote that was never made, but I haven't seen this happen (yet).

I think that as a first version even the initially posted and not quoted address from that thread will be a pretty good option and not that difficult to implement.
(Of course, false positives like this will also be there).

New ideas are highly appreciated!

Something that also came into my mind would be that maybe it would be grouping, different sorting or at least filtering could be useful, since "older" users will have legacy addresses more often posted in the past and no longer used. (I am not sure how useful it would be, still, an idea...)

And something more: you may need to make a hardcoded list of addresses that clearly don't belong to the users posting them, like 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa or 1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE.
legendary
Mind if I add something to your Todo list? Can you add an image URL search?
When searching for loli.net on Ninjastic.Space, I get no hits. I was curious to see how often this domain is used to host images on Bitcointalk.
legendary
Will we get bigger limit in the future, maybe 5000-10.000?
Hey, 2000 users was just an arbitrary number that I used to avoid overloading the database, but I can try raising the limit to 10k and you'll tell me if that's enough.

edit: done, the maximum is now 10k
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
@TryNinja, So far I have used this site quite often which has helped me a lot to analyze the number of post and the number of active users per board. I got this site has a limit on the number of tracked users only 2000 in some attempt to get the number of active users per board. For example I want to know the number of active users on a bitcoin discussion forum in the last 3 months, but it is limited to 2000 users. Will we get bigger limit in the future, maybe 5000-10.000?
legendary
Bump

Finally decided to move the code from my personal github (on a private repo) to my anon github (ninjastic), so here it is: the source code for the bot and ninjastic.space website.

https://github.com/ninjastic/bitcointalk-supernotifier-v2
https://github.com/ninjastic/bitcointalk-ninjastic-web

Now, of course...

Is the code well documented? No.
Is the code clean? Nah.
Will someone get curious and decide to go around the code for some reason? Idk, but that's why this is here.

I learned a lot with this project, so I kept changing patterns all the time and thus, the code is kinda inconsistent and not very well built (but it works!). Have fun. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Include/exclude several authors, topics, boards... All of that was coming with the new version of the website, but I got caught with another more important project. Tongue
It's good to know that you are thinking about it and that something will be introduced sooner or later. I wish I had it yesterday and the day before yesterday. Would have certainly helped in my "research". My eyes hurt from looking at hundreds of threads and topic titles. Tongue 
Pages:
Jump to: