Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 5. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Check now. All posts on topic 5121680 (old Nigerian "mega thread") should have a board_id of 275 (Nigerian board), previously 11 ("Other languages/locations").
All good now, thanks man! This will speed up the proces as up until now I had to manually calculate their 12 months post number by adding posts written in their local board and those written in their megathread up until merge.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
On the page where the posts are listed, have a button that when clicked copies the "quote" of the post. In this way, when browsing the posts, it would not be necessary to click on the link of the post and then create a quote, just clicking on this button and having the BBCode code of the quote in the computer's transfer area.
Unfortunately this requires your account's session code.

Is it possible to somehow sort it show the correct number of posts?
Check now. All posts on topic 5121680 (old Nigerian "mega thread") should have a board_id of 275 (Nigerian board), previously 11 ("Other languages/locations").
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Hey @TryNinja!

Ever since Nigerians got their local board, I have issues counting their total amount of posts written in the last year for my monthly overview as ninjastic.space doesn't count the posts written in their original thread that the used before they got their own local board. That thread is now incorporated in their local board, but when I want to see for example amount of posts written in their local board between April 1st 2022 and March 31st 2023, it doesn't count the posts written before that thread was merged into local board. It shows only 2894 posts while the real number is much higher than that.

Is it possible to somehow sort it show the correct number of posts?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
"Just" one more suggestion:  Roll Eyes
On the page where the posts are listed, have a button that when clicked copies the "quote" of the post. In this way, when browsing the posts, it would not be necessary to click on the link of the post and then create a quote, just clicking on this button and having the BBCode code of the quote in the computer's transfer area.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Nice suggestions.
Looks like someone is trying to find a way to monitor his own campaign-eligible posts.

That would be a nice addendum.

I.e. a summary page of total number of posts since last Xxxday, over Yyy characters and excluding those boards (or threads eheh).
As this might be quite a convolute search, it would be possible to save those settings somehow? Maybe with a code or something?
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
One more suggestion:
On the search page for a user's posts, it will be possible to filter or have a small statistical table of how many posts were edited; how many posts have less x number of characters; how many posts have merits; and other similar information.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Suggestion:
On the user page, in the Boards Activity section, it is currently possible to choose to see the numbers for All time, 30 days and 7 days. My suggestion would be to add one more to these three filters. Put the option to be able to choose a period of time.

For example, imagine that I would like to see statistics on my activity between 03/20 and 03/23. I would use that option, to pick those dates and see things in the current Boards Activity style.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I can't 100% say that post 32717 is the OP of topic 2423. Of course, I could do like you said and assume the first post is the OP, but searching that on-the-fly is a bit tricky. Maybe I can pre-index that info for every topic and tag it as "possible the OP, but not sure"... I'll see. Smiley
If I'd have to guess, I'd say it's at least 99.9% accurate. It could indeed be the real OP is missing from your database, or a rare topic split/merge happened.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
As the title of replies start with Re:, you should be able to exclude them with adding -"Re:" to "Post title" field.
dkbit98 should be able to see the topics that have been made by him and include the word "moderator" in the title using this link.
Thank you buddy, you actually found a workaround even Ninja could not!  Wink
Your suggestion actually worked out great for what I was looking for, and I even tested it with few other phrases for double confirmation.

If you only want to search the titles, you can use CTRL-F on the forum page Search topics.
This could also work, but for some reason this page is showing weird colors on my dark theme in browser, so it's almost unreadable.
It's strange because all other pages on bitcointalk forum are dark except this one.  Tongue

I have the posts, but I can't 100% say that post 32717 is the OP of topic 2423. Of course, I could do like you said and assume the first post is the OP, but searching that on-the-fly is a bit tricky. Maybe I can pre-index that info for every topic and tag it as "possible the OP, but not sure"... I'll see. Smiley
No pressure if you are busy TryNinja.
legendary
I don't which posts are topics before February 2023 (when I started tracking new topics). Tongue
But you have the data, right? Take topic 2423 for example: the first post is 32717. Can't you somehow pull this from your database? I can get you a list if you want.
I have the posts, but I can't 100% say that post 32717 is the OP of topic 2423. Of course, I could do like you said and assume the first post is the OP, but searching that on-the-fly is a bit tricky. Maybe I can pre-index that info for every topic and tag it as "possible the OP, but not sure"... I'll see. Smiley
legendary
How is it possible for me to search specific terms from title of topics I or any other member created?

For example, I want to search the term ''moderator'' but only for topics I created, that means all other topic from other members would be excluded from results.
If you only want to search the titles, you can use CTRL-F on the forum page Search topics.

I don't which posts are topics before February 2023 (when I started tracking new topics). Tongue
But you have the data, right? Take topic 2423 for example: the first post is 32717. Can't you somehow pull this from your database? I can get you a list if you want.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
For example, I want to search the term ''moderator'' but only for topics I created, that means all other topic from other members would be excluded from results.
Not possible, unfortunately. I don't which posts are topics before February 2023 (when I started tracking new topics).
As the title of replies start with Re:, you should be able to exclude them with adding -"Re:" to "Post title" field.
dkbit98 should be able to see the topics that have been made by him and include the word "moderator" in the title using this link.

This method may not be 100% accurate, because the poster can edit the title and remove the Re: from reply's title.
legendary
Not possible, unfortunately. I don't which posts are topics before February 2023 (when I started tracking new topics). Tongue

You could keep ignoring the topics you don't care about until you only have yours left.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Is this what you want to do?
No.
Please refrain from answering further, I explained it clearly in my previous post and I specifically asked TryNinja for help.
Thank you.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Hey there TryNinja, I have one question for you.
How is it possible for me to search specific terms from title of topics I or any other member created?

Is this what you want to do?

For posts where you use the word "moderator": https://ninjastic.space/search?author=dkbit98&content=moderator
For posts you made in threads whose title has the word "moderator": https://ninjastic.space/search?author=dkbit98&title=moderator
legendary
Cashback 15%
Hey there TryNinja, I have one question for you.

Maybe some checkbox or special filtering should be added for this case, unless there is already some workaround I am not aware off.
Any help would be appreaciated.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Today I noticed something, which perhaps deserves your attention.

In the "Boards Activity" section and choose the 7 days option, I noticed that the value was not increasing, despite making posts.

If I click on the post list, for the same time period, the values are different. For example, for the same period of time, it indicates that I made 54 when I go to check the posts.
https://ninjastic.space/search?after_date=2023-03-11T00%3A00%3A00&author=joker_josue&before_date=2023-03-18T23%3A59%3A59&board=29

Maybe he is not doing some update, or is with a delay in updating. The note remains. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
But today I can't find the "search option" from this nijastic.space.
Please check again.

(ctrl+f5 to clear the website cache)

Okay, Sir Problem solved.
Thanks.

I just checked, and got an empty page. After a hard refresh it works again. See above:
clear the cache with Ctrl + F5.

Thanks Sir..
legendary
Please check again.

(ctrl+f5 to clear the website cache)
legendary
I just checked, and got an empty page. After a hard refresh it works again. See above:
clear the cache with Ctrl + F5.
Pages:
Jump to: