Pages:
Author

Topic: Niothor now runs a HYIP - page 2. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
October 28, 2014, 05:19:50 AM
Niothor has still neither closed his HYIP website nor removed his signature directing people there. I encourage everyone to leave him negative trust to warn others of the fact that they are likely dealing with a bought account which shouldn't be trusted.

I would give him at least a week, it's certainly not easy
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
October 27, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
Niothor has still neither closed his HYIP website nor removed his signature directing people there. I encourage everyone to leave him negative trust to warn others of the fact that they are likely dealing with a bought account which shouldn't be trusted.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 27, 2014, 11:34:48 AM
Has anyone checked to see if niothor is a bought account?

I went through his posts. He used to post nearly everyday on Russian and Ukrane threads. After PrimeDice campaign ended, account went silent for two weeks and then suddenly returned to buy bitcoin from several members, to gain trust perhaps? and no more posts on his home country, no more arrogant flare. Then this HYIP debacle.

A bought account is extremely likely.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
October 25, 2014, 01:44:42 PM
First link on Google when searching hyip is wiki and it says: HYIP is a type of Ponzi scheme. Anyone putting money in something would at least do this search, no?  Wink
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
October 23, 2014, 12:48:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=119718 - To me, it's looks like this account was mainly for the primedice signature campaign. Once that ended, he started buying BTC and then started this site. Could have started a ponzi after the lost income from primedice. I know a couple members here had many alts running this campaign and it's only a matter of time before they are used to scam now that there are no other good paying campaigns.

Probably wrong but everyone should watch out from members who were running the primedice campaign.

nope, still the same old me since when i first joined here. i stopped with the campaign because they stopped offering it to hero members. i then bought capital for BTCBackers, not long after the campaign closed and after the development of the site.

If you want some verification, more than welcome to request it
legendary
October 22, 2014, 05:03:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=119718 - To me, it's looks like this account was mainly for the primedice signature campaign. Once that ended, he started buying BTC and then started this site. Could have started a ponzi after the lost income from primedice. I know a couple members here had many alts running this campaign and it's only a matter of time before they are used to scam now that there are no other good paying campaigns.

Probably wrong but everyone should watch out from members who were running the primedice campaign.

Whole-heartedly agree. I can't take anything Primedice sig wearers have to say seriously anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2014, 05:01:25 PM

legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:57:26 PM
I'm not defending him, In fact, I'm not taking any sides at all.

Too late.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
October 22, 2014, 08:19:46 AM
Legitimate banking pays back a few cents  on the dollar yearly

A ponzi offering hundreds or even thousands of % a year cannot be  compared to legitimate banking

I hope  you are just trolling and you don't believe there's a  legitimate way to make profits  in those ranges
October 22, 2014, 08:04:50 AM
Guys, the whole "If Niothor can promise such a high return rate, why doesn't he put in his own money for such returns?" has been around long and is used in cases of legitimate banking

Niothor already said he's running a HYIP. A HYIP is by definition a Ponzi. A Ponzi is by definition a scam. There's nothing more to know, except why are you so intent on defending him?

I'm not defending him, In fact, I'm not taking any sides at all.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 07:37:17 AM
Guys, the whole "If Niothor can promise such a high return rate, why doesn't he put in his own money for such returns?" has been around long and is used in cases of legitimate banking

Niothor already said he's running a HYIP. A HYIP is by definition a Ponzi. A Ponzi is by definition a scam. There's nothing more to know, except why are you so intent on defending him?
October 22, 2014, 07:29:56 AM
Guys, the whole "If Niothor can promise such a high return rate, why doesn't he put in his own money for such returns?" has been around long and is used in cases of legitimate banking, for example: "If banks can yield such a generous profit, why don't they just use their own money to get rich?". It just projects a misunderstanding of how investment schemes work. You need to look at it this way, if you can buy something for a low price, say, a PSP battery, and a Pandora's battery sells for more than the original PSP battery, you could buy about a hundred PSP batteries and turn them all into Pandoras. However, there will be a limit to how many you can buy, and the market will adjust accordingly. So I can take a loan that will give me enough to buy a thousand batteries. I know it's a poor analogy, but it's the only one that came to my mind because I had a PSP when I was twelve.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
October 22, 2014, 07:00:19 AM
"That is actually good news." Hope you can put your own money into one of these 390% plans and you will be still rich in no time.

You still don't understand, do you?

You claim to easily make 5 bitcoins into 19.5 bitcoins (+ site profits!) in only 90 days. So if you put your own money into that, you will earn very nicely and get rich soon?

Sure you cannot make 500 into 2k coins etc because of that annoying maximum limit. But still I think you will be a very rich man with your magic formula.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 06:54:28 AM
"That is actually good news." Hope you can put your own money into one of these 390% plans and you will be still rich in no time.

I thought you made your last post already.

The fact is this: deposit limits are meaningless because you could just split up a large deposit into a bunch of smaller ones and send them from different addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
October 22, 2014, 06:53:05 AM
He sent me a PM, but I'm not going to reply, as I'd prefer all communication be public. I have pointed him to this thread.
From what I saw you didn't respond with the thread link. Your reference led to my thread link for BTCBackers.
If I closed the site, I would have to wait until all revenue is generated (because how would I be able to cover the larger 360% BEFORE the 90 days are up?)

It really is Vods call, I personally think I have this all mapped out, I really hoped for success for the site...but if not, I'll be happy to close up the thread and disable everything on the site and pay out everything once they become due to be paid.

Sorry if I have caused any distruption in the community, I genuinly thought it was a good idea to open a HYIP to help expedite the growth of my plans.

What do you guys suggest instead of a HYIP? Looks like a securities thread or a long term loan is the only option, but without collateral, obviously not possible.

390% return after 90days  is1560% yearly  return  lol

I hoped the btc community  aren't stupid/greedy enough to send any coins but history has shown that they are so they deserve to get some lessons in economics imo
1560% a year is unsustainable, anyone who says different is lying

If anyone had a way to make such returns they would use their own capital and get exponentially rich in a short time without borrowing anything from anyone......

Wrong
MINUS investment which is 100% = 290% x 4 = 1160% return after a year
Seriously, get your math straight before posting.

My calculated returns are what you are advertising, don't blame me for being unable to back up your own bullshit Cheesy

Your making so much money daily  that you could pay it to yourself every morning and reinvest it every night and loans would not be necessary

Why not post up the total deposits you have taken to date and your name and address if you are not running a scam.....

Mining worthless alt Coins to trade for valuable btc  "amongst other things"  lol

Is that the best you could come   up with?? You really are a rocket scientist Smiley

in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:52:53 AM

legendary
DiceSites.com owner
October 22, 2014, 06:45:20 AM
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:43:31 AM
I will close the program if I'm required to close it, it's my last resort. Like I said I really do think I have this all mapped out, and I look forward to bringing something unique (and legitimate for a change) to the community. Hopefully you can make an exception vod, if not, I understand.

I do appreciate you closing the program niothor, and I'm sure the other active people on this thread will appreciate it too.

I can't make an exception, because I don't know why you don't use your own money to make the profits, and why you are paying out ridiculous sums you don't need to.   Undecided

Thank you for understanding.

No problem
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--824055

I'm closing the site, and for the next 5 days i'll be working out a fair repayment plan for those who invested. This way everyone will receive fair amounts of interest and also their full investment back. I'll also throw in some bonuses for the hold.

That'll be my final comment (unless I am urgently pulled to reply again).

I'll have to go and update the site now.
legendary
DiceSites.com owner
October 22, 2014, 06:42:24 AM
It is not about the max investment.

It's about the incredible/unsustainable high return that you claim to be able to make. With a return that high, you could easily make your own money into very high amounts. No reason at all to get any investments. That is what I am showing you with basic maths. It's not about max investments.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 22, 2014, 06:40:30 AM
I will close the program if I'm required to close it, it's my last resort. Like I said I really do think I have this all mapped out, and I look forward to bringing something unique (and legitimate for a change) to the community. Hopefully you can make an exception vod, if not, I understand.

I do appreciate you closing the program niothor, and I'm sure the other active people on this thread will appreciate it too.

I can't make an exception, because I don't know why you don't use your own money to make the profits, and why you are paying out ridiculous sums you don't need to.   Undecided

Thank you for understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: