Pages:
Author

Topic: Niothor now runs a HYIP - page 3. (Read 4908 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:37:22 AM
I am really confused here, niothor, either you are using depositors' money to make a trading profit and pay divvy with, or you are using it to pay older depositors. If it's the former, fine, good luck. If it's the latter, then you are a ponzi operator and a thief.
You don't sound like a stupid person, you know the difference between the two, which is it?

I've explained multiple times how the site works on the site, on the thread etc...but I'll explain again.
Investors money are placed STRAIGHT into revenue sources. My main source of revenue is mining altcoins, and trading them out for bitcoins. Preferrably, new or promising altcoins. That's basically a brief explanation, obviously not the full rundown, but it answers your question.

so  your site is not a ponzi scheme .. is this your affermation ?
Yes this is my affermation.

NLNico and nutildah JUST did not read my post about the MAX INVESTMENTS and the initial investments...
Especially NLNico you just showed your blatant stupidity by posting what you just posted. Seriously, you can't read?

As for darksun22, I did a bank transfer exchange with him and asked if he'll test the site out, after previous successful trades he said yes. How is that an indication of scam?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
October 22, 2014, 06:31:53 AM
He also deleted the first thread [old] (because of my reply), just to make a moderated topic after that, Classic scammer. I replied there also, but he keeps deleting my post. So hereby, my original but obviously deleted post:

To NLNico I am giving you this answer.

We have plan maximums for a reason, because at a certain equilibrium we CANNOT produce those returns. The maximum investment in our site is the 390% plan for 90 days which is 5BTC maximum, this will never change and no one will be able to invest more than this.

As for your template dilemma, my designer did not inform me he customized an already existing template, but from what I can see he has developed it from what it originally was and no leaked copies are available on the web, so he has bought the license legally.

Sure. I will just also leave my explanation here so people can decide it for themselves. Since you promised me to not delete if it's not in big red letters, ill put it in normal text.

To reply to your explanation:
1) You are not limiting the amount, you are just limiting the amount per deposit. I could easily make multiple 5 btc deposits.
2) STILL if you can make THAT much money, you wouldn't seek for investments on a bitcoin forum. If I could make $462,688 from a $2,000 investment I could have huge investments myself.
3) If you want to limit the amount anyway, why the hell do you need investments?
4) etc. etc. you just don't make sense. Hope people are not stupid enough to fall for it.

OBVIOUS PONZI IS OBVIOUS - DO NOT LOSE MONEY IN AN IDIOTIC SCAM LIKE THIS. TY

Let's calculate:

390% Plan - 90 Day Duration

So let's invest $2000 for a year:

2000*3.90 = 7800 after 90 days
7800*3.90 = 30420 after 180 days
30420*3.90 = 118638 after 270 days
118638*3.90 = 462688 after 360 days

Half a million dollar (well $462,688) after 1 year with a $2,000 investment? LOL!

If they had a magic formula to make THAT much money, they wouldn't sell it to you!

Site looks good? Just a $16 template - http://themeforest.net/item/gaea-responsive-environmental-html5-template/8490746 (preview) - I could make this in 1 hour (!)

Hero Member? Probably a sold account.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
October 22, 2014, 06:30:23 AM
I don't see anything wrong with opening an honest investment venture where you try to raise capital.

Its just mathematically impossible to sustain consistently high returns on investment for any considerable period of time, for any considerable amount of money. I know fixed returns is the selling point but if you could really generate income this quickly, you wouldn't need to make such big promises and could probably still be quite successful with fewer capital funds.

Some information about what our program offers:
- A variety of 9 plans:
103% Plan - 48 Hours Duration (Meant for testing)
112% Plan - 7 Day Duration, 16% Daily Repayments
116% Plan - 7 Day Duration, Whole repayment at the end of the period
126% Plan - 14 Day Duration, 9% Daily Repayments
135% Plan - 14 Day Duration, Whole repayment at the end of the period
165% Plan - 30 Day Duration, 5.5% Daily Repayments
175% Plan - 30 Day Duration, Whole repayment at the end of the period
360% Plan - 90 Day Duration, 4% Daily Repayments
390% Plan - 90 Day Duration, Whole repayment at the end of the period

The most famous person who offered returns this steady and delivered (only a mild 12% per annum compared to your astounding... what percentage is it when a $100 investment turns into $23,134 in 1 year?) was Bernie Madoff. They caught him because his numbers were so on-the-dot every month / year that the chances of them being genuine were astronomically remote.

The "investor" darksun22 appears to be an account bought by Niothor or his partner on around September 5th, for the purposes of trying to run scams. The accounts previous owner sold his Warcraft account through this forum so its likely he also sold this one. This is exactly why account selling should be banned from the forum.

Then there's this gem:

To be fair, this was announced as a HYIP, so everyone knows it's a ponzi. The gamble is to be one of the few (if any) accounts that get their money returned.

Yeah, I don't think everyone knows this.

Niothor, you're not being upfront about your intentions at all, now are you?

I'm sure you are trying to expedite the growth of your plans - we all have plans - but you're you're just trying to reel in suckers and noobs through false advertisement, which would be a crime if this were real-world money (it actually is a crime, its just not as easy to enforce).

I don't think there's anything left to be said, other than yes, you should obviously take down your thread.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
October 22, 2014, 06:29:41 AM
I am really confused here, niothor, either you are using depositors' money to make a trading profit and pay divvy with, or you are using it to pay older depositors. If it's the former, fine, good luck. If it's the latter, then you are a ponzi operator and a thief.
You don't sound like a stupid person, you know the difference between the two, which is it?

I've explained multiple times how the site works on the site, on the thread etc...but I'll explain again.
Investors money are placed STRAIGHT into revenue sources. My main source of revenue is mining altcoins, and trading them out for bitcoins. Preferrably, new or promising altcoins. That's basically a brief explanation, obviously not the full rundown, but it answers your question.

so  your site is not a ponzi scheme .. is this your affermation ?
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:24:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
October 22, 2014, 06:19:01 AM
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:18:01 AM
Wrong
MINUS investment which is 100% = 290% x 4 = 1160% return after a year
Seriously, get your math straight before posting.

Actually, his math is right.   Undecided

Assuming the person who is investing also re-invests the interest he makes...
ALSO including the maximum investment of 5BTC
You can't double, triple, infinite your money. There are equillibreams where the profit becomes harder to make as with any venture.
It's easy to turn 0.001 to .002, a 100% gain
But 100BTC to 200BTC? It's the same gain, but much harder to achieve. This is the flaw in everyones point who says you can do "the same thing over and over again"... Which most fail to see.

I will close the program if I'm required to close it, it's my last resort. Like I said I really do think I have this all mapped out, and I look forward to bringing something unique (and legitimate for a change) to the community. Hopefully you can make an exception vod, if not, I understand.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 22, 2014, 06:04:51 AM
Wrong

Actually, his math is right.   Undecided

Assuming the person who is investing also re-invests the interest he makes...
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 06:02:38 AM
He sent me a PM, but I'm not going to reply, as I'd prefer all communication be public. I have pointed him to this thread.
From what I saw you didn't respond with the thread link. Your reference led to my thread link for BTCBackers.
If I closed the site, I would have to wait until all revenue is generated (because how would I be able to cover the larger 360% BEFORE the 90 days are up?)

It really is Vods call, I personally think I have this all mapped out, I really hoped for success for the site...but if not, I'll be happy to close up the thread and disable everything on the site and pay out everything once they become due to be paid.

Sorry if I have caused any distruption in the community, I genuinly thought it was a good idea to open a HYIP to help expedite the growth of my plans.

What do you guys suggest instead of a HYIP? Looks like a securities thread or a long term loan is the only option, but without collateral, obviously not possible.

390% return after 90days  is1560% yearly  return  lol

I hoped the btc community  aren't stupid/greedy enough to send any coins but history has shown that they are so they deserve to get some lessons in economics imo
1560% a year is unsustainable, anyone who says different is lying

If anyone had a way to make such returns they would use their own capital and get exponentially rich in a short time without borrowing anything from anyone......

Wrong
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
October 22, 2014, 05:59:12 AM
This is just another form of gambling. It is fun if you do not put up more than you can afford to lose.

Personally, I put about $40 into it. Maybe I make a few bucks, maybe I don't. Take it for what it is.

But I am gambling on niothor to deliver. Kind of like gambling on your favorite horse in the Belmont Stakes.

Place your bets, sip some good scotch and have fun. Don't make this your primary source of income.
Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 05:57:27 AM
If anyone had a way to make such returns they would use their own capital and get exponentially rich in a short time without borrowing anything from anyone......

Perfect summation of why I think HYIPs are scams.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
October 22, 2014, 05:47:46 AM
He sent me a PM, but I'm not going to reply, as I'd prefer all communication be public. I have pointed him to this thread.
From what I saw you didn't respond with the thread link. Your reference led to my thread link for BTCBackers.
If I closed the site, I would have to wait until all revenue is generated (because how would I be able to cover the larger 360% BEFORE the 90 days are up?)

It really is Vods call, I personally think I have this all mapped out, I really hoped for success for the site...but if not, I'll be happy to close up the thread and disable everything on the site and pay out everything once they become due to be paid.

Sorry if I have caused any distruption in the community, I genuinly thought it was a good idea to open a HYIP to help expedite the growth of my plans.

What do you guys suggest instead of a HYIP? Looks like a securities thread or a long term loan is the only option, but without collateral, obviously not possible.

390% return after 90days  is1560% yearly  return  lol

I hoped the btc community  aren't stupid/greedy enough to send any coins but history has shown that they are so they deserve to get some lessons in economics imo
1560% a year is unsustainable, anyone who says different is lying

Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 05:36:31 AM

I sent you a PM pointing you to this thread, before you PMed me.

I don't buy into HYIPs.  If you really were able to make that money, why pay the outrageous rates you offer?  Give a flat percentage and keep the rest - or don't even borrow money at all!  Right now it is very obvious you are using the promise of high rates to get new deposits.  Why do you need the constant influx of cash if you make such high profits?

I'd like to see you close the HYIP and pay everyone what you owe them.  For those 90 day durations, simply convert them to daily and pay them out.

Luckily, you have a chance to recover from your error.  I'll be happy to remove the trust once everyone has been paid back.  Hopefully, if you managed your coins well, you no longer need deposits to make money!  Smiley

What do I suggest instead of a HYIP?  Borrow your seed money if you need to, then reinvest your profits and don't take on new debt.
in defi we trust
October 22, 2014, 05:23:10 AM

Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 05:12:54 AM
Merit: 504
October 22, 2014, 04:48:32 AM
Niothor has contributed a lot to this community, and I hate to leave negative trust to someone like that.   Undecided

if he closes down his ponzi and settles all balances, I will be happy to remove the negative trust.

Hopefully it hasn't got too large and he IS able to settle all balances.

Why anyone would want to mar their trust rating after being full time members like that is beyond me
Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:24:03 AM
Niothor has contributed a lot to this community, and I hate to leave negative trust to someone like that.   Undecided

if he closes down his ponzi and settles all balances, I will be happy to remove the negative trust.

Hopefully it hasn't got too large and he IS able to settle all balances.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:04:00 AM
Merit: 504
October 22, 2014, 03:57:39 AM
I have left him negative trust for running a ponzi.

I will direct him to this thread to post a response.

Thank you, Vod.

I think Niothor's kind of behavior really shouldn't be tolerated, and even though we can't do anything to make it stop, we can at least try to warn others about people who engage in fraudulent activity.

Right now, there is no proof that Niothor is scamming.

How's this for proof:

Niothor admits he is running a HYIP. All HYIPs are Ponzis. A Ponzi is a scam. Therefore, Niothor is scamming.

I'm pretty sure that's proof in the pure scientific definition of the term.

Your statement All HYIPs are Ponzis is questionable.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 03:55:33 AM
I have left him negative trust for running a ponzi.

I will direct him to this thread to post a response.

Thank you, Vod.

I think Niothor's kind of behavior really shouldn't be tolerated, and even though we can't do anything to make it stop, we can at least try to warn others about people who engage in fraudulent activity.

Right now, there is no proof that Niothor is scamming.

How's this for proof:

Niothor admits he is running a HYIP. All HYIPs are Ponzis. A Ponzi is a scam. Therefore, Niothor is scamming.

I'm pretty sure that's proof in the pure scientific definition of the term.
Pages:
Jump to: