Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 410. (Read 541338 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep
Congrats to our second round of users who have been credited from Nitrogen 2.0's NEW LAUNCH CELEBRATION promotion!

Users: 311, 348, 354, 364, 396, 377, 425, 475, 190, 501, 114, 585, 603, 607

There are plenty more FREE bitcoins to go around!

In order to be eligible, your bitcointalk forum user must have been created in November, 2013 or earlier. Your user must have at least 20 posts. We are going to initially limit this promotion to the first 100 eligible users to reply.

1) Make a bet on our new website https://nitrogensports.EU
2) Come to this thread and post your user NUMBER (ie #99)
3) Your account will be credited with the amount of your bet (up to a max of 0.01 BTC)

One last note: If you have a support issue or problem you'd like help with, please EMAIL us [email protected] or use the new built-in ticketing system (no email required). This ensures your problem is dealt with as fast as possible by our support team. This thread should be focused on new features being released and promotions for YOU!

Good Luck and Happy Betting!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Username vennali
Userid 679
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitstamp trader

Hey!

The Promo rules are as follows:

In order to be eligible, your bitcointalk forum user must have been created in November, 2013 or earlier. Your user must have at least 20 posts. We are going to initially limit this promotion to the first 100 eligible users to reply.

3) Your account will be credited with the amount of your bet (up to a max of 0.01 BTC)

Happy Betting!

thank you for the fast reply Cheesy

I placed a 0.01 BTC bet on the champions league match between Marseille and Dortmund.

my user number: 669
Activity: 274
sosulon [657]

can you fix to let it work on mozilla? i cant bet with mozilla Sad
legendary
Is the promotion still running at the present time?

EDIT: Just signed up and made a bet on the Pacers game. ID: [585]

Thanks.

Hey!

The promo is for the first 100 people to make a bet and comment with their user numbers.  Your account has been credited the 0.01 BTC!  

Thanks for signing up! Smiley

where can I find the details for the promo?
I have only played on the old nitrogensports.com website until now.

Thank you in advance.

Hey!

The Promo rules are as follows:

Happy Betting!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Guys it looks like the sites down again.  Angry

Edit: I can access it now.  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitstamp trader

Thanks.

Hey!

The promo is for the first 100 people to make a bet and comment with their user numbers.  Your account has been credited the 0.01 BTC! 

where can I find the details for the promo?
I have only played on the old nitrogensports.com website until now.

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 43

Thanks.

Hey!

The promo is for the first 100 people to make a bet and comment with their user numbers.  Your account has been credited the 0.01 BTC!  

I signed up it is it too late? My username is infamous21 my user number is satoshi 552
legendary

Thanks.

Hey!

The promo is for the first 100 people to make a bet and comment with their user numbers.  Your account has been credited the 0.01 BTC! 

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

Thanks.
Activity: 56
Have you guys considered a "Remember Me" option? I keep having to log in after I added a username/password, no big deal, just a suggestion.
Activity: 12

Thanks alot great promo, Will be recommending over any other book.
Activity: 26
Still bets not graded, this book is horribly slow.

Made many bets and never receieved my 0.01.. ID [190]

We have some sports and leagues which are autograded. Other sports and leagues are not and can take manual review.

Its the tradeoff being able to offer as many leagues as we do, and having things graded instantly.

Every day new sports and leagues are added to be autograded and you'll see these becoming faster over the coming weeks.

I've gone ahead and credited you with your signup bonus as well.

ID 501;
Love the options for handball, and graded quickly.

Also your signature link points to the old site.
legendary

We have some sports and leagues which are autograded. Other sports and leagues are not and can take manual review.

Its the tradeoff being able to offer as many leagues as we do, and having things graded instantly.

Every day new sports and leagues are added to be autograded and you'll see these becoming faster over the coming weeks.

I've gone ahead and credited you with your signup bonus as well.
Activity: 437

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
WOW! Is this site awesome or is this site awesome? 

I sent this message to support

Hi, great site but the following problem with the bet.
I bet twice 3 BTC on the event below. However my statement and my balance says i only did once. I'm sure I bet twice. So was it a technical error or was my bet over any maximum?

Cheers

1 Straight Bet
6 Dec 10:05pm
Tennis - WTA Challenger Merida - SF
R. Peterson v N. Parrizas-Diaz
Match: R. Peterson ML
1.512 (-195)

I expected some kind of answer like: "sorry, if there is a technical problem we can't help" but I got this instead:

Hi I'm looking through your transaction list and I can also only see the one bet. However, we did have some issues with the server going down a few days ago and I want to be sure this didn't affect your wager(s). I am going to credit your account with 1.536 BTC just in case there was a problem. :-)

Please note that you can always check your wagers on the "My Wagers" page to confirm it was placed correctly. You can also turn on email notifications for your account to receive and email record of all bets placed, which allows you to have your own record of any bets.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Just signed up, made a bet on the canucks.

ID: 475

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
195          how do we get the bonus i have not received one to check it out thank you

Make any bet on the site, and we will credit you up to a max of 0.01 BTC win or lose. That's it!

Wow. Now that's good stuff right there. Props to Nitrogen for this. I will have to check you guys out.
legendary
195          how do we get the bonus i have not received one to check it out thank you

Make any bet on the site, and we will credit you up to a max of 0.01 BTC win or lose. That's it!
Jump to: